1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 16th [Boku Igai no Dareka] (2016/12/28)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 19, 2016.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Now I liked Let It Snow! I am surprised as well.. Maybe because this is the only cheerful song in this single that comes with PV.
    I love the instrument, the PV and then the melody of it~

2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Unpopular opinion: i actually like Let it snow! better than Team N's. But Team M's still the best! (I think Team M's now the "sexy" team judging by the top3 lmao)

And DAYUMN MOMOKA
    her(his) voice is good and if i wasn't an AKB fan, i would've thought that it's a legit boy singing lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Fun little fact (don't know if it's already been mentioned), but apparently Team N's song was composed by Sayanee herself!
    And put me in the camp that really likes Team BII's song: it's probably the most typical "idol" song out of all the B-sides, but I love how the song progresses. Overall they have a great collection of songs on these singles, looking forward to getting it! ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Momoka's MV has the most views for the B-sides.

Team N 147K
    Team M 138K
    Team B 96K
    Momoka 186K

Hopefully this will lead her to becoming a senbatsu member in the next single. I didn't realize she was this popular lol

5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Priority is the best song on this single, hands down. That's probably why it's getting much more views than the other ones.
    Once again the covers are the worst in the whole group, they seriously need to fire whoever designs those

6. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

I just realized that the members in each cover aren't split by team and that makes me happy.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The type-A cover always looked suspicious since it had top 8 without Shu.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from CDTV

backup : video

screenshot

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Where do you get these results from?

10. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Have they released Tochu Gesha yet?

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    this single comes out in 3 days yet i feel as if there is little to no hype for it at all :/

12. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    They performed on AKB Show with a Yamamoto Ayaka and Yamamoto Sayaka opening the show. Maybe they have one those trucks with the CD's promotional picture?(I've only seen the High Tension bus video before but I didn't know people made those types of videos) they might also have posters and billboards. It is sad that sister groups single hypes aren't as much as AKB's but to hype it up would be to spread the word? Like what Kpop fans do and request react channels to react to ____group, NMB has an advantage towards the international market with their videos being able to still be viewed by other countries, so maybe some people can try and do that?(I've done only done that once so far but I do plan on requesting more now since I do want them to spread)

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As usual, I don't expecting for hype here. In case of NMB, I went twitter. That's where I find updates on the latest YNN 24h and such.

As @SpoonyRice said, it just the people. :D

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

14. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Is there anything to be hyped about on release date? We've seen the song and the performances. Probably the only things we're missing is the full version of Konomin choreography and the full version Team PVs... and there's really not a lot there to get excited about since we know how it sounds like for the most part.

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its a terrible time to release a single since its the end of the year so they can't even do song promos properly. The music shows are all doing specials and they all want the "hit" songs of the year which means NMB has to perform Boku wa Inai on some of them rather than the new song. People also are preoccupied with end of the year stuff so really no one is paying any attention.

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The impact of too many sister groups, or I would say, too many Aki-P based idol group made the release timeline more stucked.
    I'm afraid the sales would be worst than Amagami Hime (because it is the last batch of 48/46 release, and in Boku Igai's case, released at the end of the year.)
    I don't know how Keicchi's grad would boost the sales.

Even until now, I am still perplexed with the cover design.. Why did you design it like that, creative team? Yikes!

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It might do worse than Amagami since there are no Milky sales for this one. This single got sent out to die. They needed the last quick cash in for this year I guess.

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The HS resukts were quite ok no?

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Not really. So far only Sayaka and Miru have sold out with Fuuchan coming halfway. Keicchi and Shuu are getting graduation boosts but everyone else is selling to normal expectations.

It also had the AKB single (High Tension) and Album to compete during the sale period. Overall, they really need to cut down on events.

20. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika