[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Hmmm... I think a senpai B-side is good enough if you wanna do something like that. Make a super-senpai unit from old and midgens, put them in a MV, and make an awesome jisedai-focused A-side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Thank you!! She was at the far end so I didnt realize she was there :^^;: Quite sad she didnt make it to top16 tho
    edit : the top3 is just like HT top 3 :D

3. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Can someone please PM me a streaming link to the CDTV show other than the one of Taiwan Clubs?
    Named one isn't working for me and I can't seem to find any other than that :c

4. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

http://irving.co.jp/talents/jurina-matsui/

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Hmm.. Is Cream Quiz Miracle popular enough for Shiichan to get that high up? I've been recently watching that after the A!O uploaders made it a regular release.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow Shiichan, Miorin and Akarin FTW !!!! congrats to Sayanee :1st:

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm actually super glad that Sayanee was number 1 because that solo part was beautiful! I don't think a lot of other members could have pulled it off like she did *A* Give her more solo singles, Aki-P, I'm waiting!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Just consider this. It is currently a 1 hour show aired almost every Wednesday which she is already in it since February 22nd..... 2014! And it is currently airing at around 8 to 9PM JST, so pretty much golden time, on TV Asahi (don't know whether it is Kanto only of National). Probably using the power of deduction, if a show can aired that long at golden time, it should be fairly popular program.

9. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Congrats Sayanee!! Glad that Sakura stayed at kami 7 and that Yui wasn't that far behind. Very suprised, in good way, about Akarin, Lemon and Shiichan, congrats you girls :1st:.

Overall i'm happy with the results. Mngmt does need to push the new gens harder, but this is hardly a surprising news.

10. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    She's also previously been on VS Arashi, not as a regular or anything, but something else to stick in peoples minds. And a few weird late night shows as well.

11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    lmao, to think that someone said Shiichan had few fans in Tsubasa wa Iranai thread, and this happened. Woo, go girl.

Judging from the ranking, I agree that management should try to push younger members to get some media exposure. I feel like agency also plays part in the media exposure, most members that have outside job are non/ex AKS.

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Anyone who thinks Shiichan has no fans clearly doesn't live in Japan or is not keeping track of her activities :D Variety shows are the way to go for public recognition and Shiichan proves it, even if within the fandom you're not that popular, on the long run having lots of outside gigs is what you have to do to secure a good career post-AKB. Shiichan always getting in early rankings is also a good indicator.

13. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This represents the popularity among general public. A person could vote once per device. The loophole would be to vote from friends and family phones.

14. Rurouni

It is a different kind of fans tho. It might be just fans of the show that vote for her because they only know her. It doesn't mean that if she released some goods people would buy it. So her votes is probably because public awareness of her is high, much higher than AKB young members. High public awareness is not the same as making money for AKS.
    But they can utilize her popularity better, like give her more job to accompany younger member or something and not just let only younger member do their thing. Probably putting her in AKBingo again is a good start.

15. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    She's less likely to move merchandise but more likely to generate TV ratings. It's a different type of popularity. This is one of the great things about akb48 though, with so many members they can target different people/areas/media.

16. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I know she just got transfered but it was only very recently. Also it isn't a big agency so I'm not sure how much power they got to get her jobs. With Jurina's level of popularity in AKB, and other ex SKE like Shibata instantly poached by a big broadcasting agency after her grad, Jurina would likely already got offers from bigger agency but likely it's AKS side holding back. Now that AKB isn't public interest anymore, seems too late to start working on public recognition now tbh....

17. Rurouni

It might look small, but we don't really know whether it is actually a small agency or part of a bigger group. They tend to hide this kind of stuff... you know... business stuff.

18. Universal Platypus

Universal Platypus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    This.
    After SSK she said that she gets quite a lot of messages from people that know her from Miracle 9 and Hiruobi, saying they'd like to support her but the SSK system is a bit too much. And since this was simpler and free, that's where her votes came from compared to SSK. I think.

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I was under the impression that it has always been that way tho. The fandoms greatly overlaped

20. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I've heard from a few people that nmb48 has less hako-oshi which is why they suffer at ssk but nmb48 seem to be well liked by the public. I know I've seen polls about what idols women like and nmb48 do well then.