1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Arbios for this particular fans meeting is only 3 of them (Tomu, Sayaya and Komi)

2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Komi is number 21 in the AKB calendar
    15626170_555067771349616_6323621531771620466_o.jpg

3. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    "News" about Komiharu

1. She was in MUSIC STATION SUPER LIVE 2016. Komiharu did "Komiharu smile" for mannequin challenge.
    [​IMG]

2. She will be in Paruru graduation stage perfomance. Do you think now Komi and Paru are friends?

2. Takamina met Komiharu today ;___;
    [​IMG]

4. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    [​IMG]
    Komi Christmas, everybody! :D

5. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    image.jpeg
    Christmas party? :^O^:

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sad, but it's acceptable given this is different kind of SSK. Her fandom put up a good fight till the end.

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

This probably means that for the next SSK, her fans must work really hard to just keep her position and hopefully lots of support from 2nd oshi or 3rd oshi votes. Her fans is good enough to make her ranks in the prelim, thus she definitely has the core support.

edit: also I hope she isn't depressed because of this.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  9. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

10. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Haaaa I'm so bitter than Komi didnt rank in.
    Now on to the video. Crying is okay. I'm not surprised at that, it's really a blow to Komi's great momentum and self-confidence in 2016. But I'm really comforted by Komi trying to be optimistic. She's building a stronger backbone and that's wonderful. May 2017 bring even greater things for Komi.

11. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Ya know... I'm OK w/ this. She's barely 18- she's ranked for less than a Year. She got into 2 A-sides & lots of TV Live performances.... Kohaku is a wash for me. Really- They have it every year... Plus, don't I read how every year Kohaku ISN'T what it used to be?? That they only play it "safe"...or that maybe it's not as big a deal when they put most of the same groups on year after year....There's a ton of reasons why Kohaku is NOT a big deal.

Now.... "Request Hour 2017" (in Jan?), The Sakura Single?? The Election single? The TV Shows ect.... THESE matter to me. Kohaku is cute & all but look at it like this... It will make NEXT years "Kohaku" That much 'sweeter' because it'll be Komi's 1st One.

Komi came in 3rd in some Gravure fan poll against an NMB powerhouse & some other "Ranked" gal - and Komi STILL did well & battled like a champ! She DIDN'T QUIT then & She often Doesn't QUIT!!! - She Cries because she's human & so full of PASSION!!! I wouldn't want a "Pity position"! I want Komi to earn every win! PLUS, there's gotta be "Haters" that might start getting "Anti" if KomiHaru wins at everything right?? So she didn't make Kohaku - Big Deal....She tried. So She'll try Harder!!!

It will make the Next Achievement (Whatever that is) Sweeter!!

12. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I thought Komi would get votes from general people widely because of the documentary on TBS, but well, it was aired at dead of the night and few people should have watched it, so the impact wouldn't be a big deal. I expected she should be depressed if the result would be bad, and that was right. Considering her upward mobility, she may be one of the most nervous members about these ranking games. Recently I'm almost sick of them and thought as mgmt's dereliction more and more, but they should keep going on after this and girls will be at the mercy of the results.

13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I say AGAIN.... it's Kohaku. What is gained?? It's a Holiday Telethon type show for "Older People" - Young people will probably watch it LATER on YouTube. Real Fans already know who KOMI is. I'd much rather her get TV Works or Gigs OUTSIDE of AKB & build a name for Herself...It's a Holiday performance w/ like 60 other Idols- What 'Casual TV viewer' is going to notice her?? Put her on TV w/ 15-18 other Top Notch Idols & I'm more impressed.

KomiHaru just went to Hong Kong to rep AKB48 (1 out of only 3 Idols)- that was probably NOT Cheap!! Only girls of Mayuyu's calibur do that stuff right? She's high on the "Next Gen" favorites lists right? I think it's OK if she sits out on a TV show that's not even meant for the OTAKU/Wota crowd.

Kohaku is for the "Senior Sempais" - the experience gals - it's Auto Pilot time. HKT, NMB, NGT girls will be there it's kind of over-saturated already. I'd rather see her get lots of performances in the "Request Hour" concerts!- AKB48 fans need to see her do AKB48 stuff!!! keep her fresh in their minds when Election time rolls around. The Kohaku crowd are "CASUALS"!!! 80% probably couldn't pick KomiHaru out on that stage w/ a Gun to their head. It would've been NICE to see her participate.... but it's NOT as big a loss as you'd think.

Again- NOT telling anyone how to feel or be a fan - just offering another way to look at this situation.

14. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing lots of her performance there, and it must be more exciting than Kohaku. And well, she's still young, fresh and will get many chances. She will keep on working hard and be rewarded in the next year (with her comrades!).

15. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

what i scared is that management start to neglect her after this kouhaku. About anti, when i reading news about her 'crying' at akbtaimuzu, i want to know other people thought about it so i see the comment column and i try to translate it with google translate... and then whoaaa.... my eyes is roll out.....:shocku:

16. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Karaoke event Mikichan, Juri, Sayaya and Komi
    This for Everyone that feel bitter because komi cannot enter the kouhaku, I hope this can heal yours feeling for a moment;).
    I like this performance better than Komi performance in Hongkong (Komi expression seems more natural in here).
    I hope I can see this smile more in the next year
    Happy New Year

17. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Happy new year!!

Komiharu said the goals she want to reach in 2017.

In her Google+ she said:
    - To be in the 16th position in Senbatsu Sousenkyou.
    - To reach 100.000 followers in Instagram (now she has 41.800).
    - To decorate the cover of a magazine

Komiharu also proposed things she will do this 2017(from mobame)
    - To do 1 Showroom each week.
    - To send 5-7 mails each day

I think to reach 100.000 followers will be difficult T_T
    She will reach it if she gets 160 followers more each day until December 31st.
    Please follow Komiharu in Instagram :D https://www.instagram.com/komiharu_official/

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she might be able to if she makes senbatsu and gets even more jobs

i think her sousenkyo goal might come true(i hope so)

19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I want to help out with her votes so I'll buy more than one single for her.
    For followers on instagram, if she uses popular hashtags she gets more followers and attention(I've tried this before)

I would love to see weekly Komi videos and a magazine that she designed. 2017 will hopefully be better for her with more jobs, hopefully these hardships make her stronger:)

20. Hashire

Hashire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i think instagram followers not work that way, i mean rate per day
    komiharu just need her own moment, something to exposure komiharu to general fans or general public
    actually her goals somehow related and 100k followers is the last chains, she need more popular maybe show on magazine cover can increase her existance, then she gain more fans, more fans more vote for ssk, maybe (and hope so) she can reach senbatsu goals and more recognized in the group so she can gain more followers on her instagram significantly

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017