1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Also the new teams for NMB are now in effect; you can make sure you're not overlapping each other when you're editing by splitting the load by new team formation is that works, and I'll help out when I'm back in my own country!! ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Why did the website crash? It was done for 2 days.

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    But the wiki wasn't down. :)

Why Stage48 was down: so many posts around the new year generated so many email notifications that the provider decided that Stage48 was a spammer and shut them down. This was described in another thread (see Stage48 twitter account for more).

5. tgsk48

tgsk48 Kenkyuusei

6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Question :)
    Would there be any merit or indeed anywhere to put the NHK Kouhaku ranking?
    It may be a one off at the moment and not an AKB event, but should it be recorded somewhere on the Wiki?

7. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Just a thing that I really think I would appreciate, is having a full list of all members' birthdays. I can take it on myself to make, but I am not sure how to call it.
    I thought about maybe having a page with all of the birthday or a page for each month.

8. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I'm actually working on a list right now, here. Since a lot of team changes happen, and girls graduate and so on, I decided to just leave the girl's name and her age (using the age template).

9. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @DaifugoEyes I can help if you need it, just added SKE's 1st Gen to the Birthday List; you can keep going with SKE since I'm logging out for now :chuffed:

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  11. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Actually I find this really interesting, therefore, for now I would be happy to do it by myself! But I'll let you know.
    If you do decide to edit, please make sure to put the girls that share debuts by the birth order, older first.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  12. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Sure thing! Let us know if you want to split up the work, I can imagine entering 400+ girls' birthdays might get a bit taxing after a while :p

And no prob, as this is your page we'll follow how you'd like to set it up ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    @MeoJim It would be wonderful if you could put NMB's there! I'm almost done with SKE48 (Only have the drafties left).

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Do you want to include all members past and present? Even if they quit pre media-debut like http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Yoshimoto_Ayaka

Edit: Apart from her and the other girl who quit before Nogi started (and Suzuki Mizuho, who quit before Keyaki started but isn't worth contemplating because we don't even know her d.o.b.), Sakamichi is done.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @DaifugoEyes Cool, I'll start NMB in a bit! Let me know if me editing interferes with your editing, not sure how the wiki deals with multiple users doing edits on the same article :p

EDIT: done up to NMB 3rd Gen. It's getting a bit late on my end but hope it helps!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  16. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I'm going to upload 4th gen and later now. Thanks a lot! @MeoJim

17. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Sorry for the double post, but all SNH48 members who for some reason were changed from Lv (吕) to Lu, should be changed back. That's the official way of writing it in English. I don't know how to change the page title, so...

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't know about official, but lv is used for computer input to get lü. I would use lü, not lv. From wikipedia:

"Pinyin uses Ü only when ambiguity could arise with similarly romanised words containing a U; Wade-Giles and Lessing use Ü in all situations. As the letter "ü" is missing on most keyboards and the sound "v" is not present in standard Mandarin, the letter "v" is used on most computer Chinese input methods to enter the letter "ü". As a result, romanisation of Chinese with the letter "v" representing the ü sound is sometimes found."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ü

So it looks like official Pinyin uses ü, not v, but I don't have a source to the official Pinyin rules.

19. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Lv is what's used on the official site, anyway.

20. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Please help to change all the NMB48 members page (Agency, from Yoshimoto to Showtitle) example

And... the SNH48 names with Lu should be changed back to Lv. Is the official translation from the web.