[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Going by that, It looks like the 13th Gen Concert is a must see (Do wanna see that Medley in full).

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Probably if you want to see cute girls doing cute things, you watch Team 8 concerts. If you want to see a good concert, you watch 13th gen concert.
    How 16th gen will turn out? Will it be closer to Team 8 or 13th gen concert? We will find out tomorrow. Also I'm curious about Miion concert. Can she get through it without running out of breath? Since Miion is also busy with AKB drama, she will have a bit less practice time, hopefully won't impact her performance. I think her singing ability at least is above Naru, Nagi, and Yuiyui. Not really worried about NGT, I think they will do great.

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

(Not 48/46G related) I don't know how Mugen Climax ended up 2nd on that list but okay [hehe]

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    That's highly unfair to Team 8. When they're performing River, Escape, Kegarete iru Shinjitsu, Ama Nojaku Batta, LOVE TRIP, Zipper, HA!, High Tension, Kibouteki Refrain, Cross, etc. they're cute girls doing cute things?

6. Matsui Hikari

^There is only like 3 song s on that list that are not "cute" lmao

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Weird definition of "cute", I have to say. Which ones would you consider to be "cute"?

8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    LOVE TRIP, Kibouteki Refrain are cute, in my opinion. Not familiar with the NMB48 ones.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    To me, "cute" are songs like Hajimete no Jelly Beans or Tenshi no Shippo. If songs like those two are cute then around 98% of AKB's songs are cute.

10. Matsui Hikari

Cute: Amanojaku Batta, Love Trip, Zipper, High Tension, KR
    Cool: River, Escape, Cross
    Unknown (because i either never listened to the song or is not familiar): Kegarete iru Shinjitsu, HA!

Basically, my definition of "cute" is when songs are performed where members appeal with cuteness or act feminine.
    Nothing new there lol

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Is this cute? Is it because of the pyon part? Even when it talks about troubled teens?

Zipper cute? Women undressing? Well... I see your point... :awesome:

But if those other songs are cute how do you tell them apart from like Hajimete no Jelly Beans or Tenshi no Shippo? They can't be in the same category.

Kegarete iru Shinjitsu

HA!

When I think about cute what comes to my mind is rainbows, bubble gums, pink, unicorns, tails, balloons and shitty dancing.

And why isn't the 13th Gen concert filled with "cuteness" too?

12. Matsui Hikari

(Unfortunately, all the videos you linked are blocked so [hehe])

I would definitely put Zipper in the cute category because of the hella pink costumes and cutesy (yet erotic) appeals lol

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Tsk... Americans...

14. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Hahaha.... Anyway, when will this AKB48 "blocking" end. I have a system for watching videos now, but it's not fair that foreign fans don't have access to the youtube page of their favorite idol group.

15. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    well, it works perfectly in Europe so... yeah. it's an only 'murrica thing

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    According to YT, YT Red is in these countries:
    • Australia
    • Korea
    • Mexico
    • New Zealand
    • The United States
    I thought that AKS videos would be blocked in all of them, as AKS didn't sign the YT Red contract. According to wikipedia,
    "Following the unveiling of YouTube Red, it was stated that these same contractual requirements would now apply to all YouTube Partner Program members; partners who do not accept the new terms and revenue sharing agreements related to the YouTube Red service will have their videos blocked entirely in regions where YouTube Red is available."

17. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    If they can't use youtube for foreign fans, can they use something like Vimeo?

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They could if they wanted to. Joseph Kahn has a vimeo channel, which is where you can watch his version of UZA.

And while it is not AKB48, you should check out his Rubberduckzilla, which is totally Japanese.

19. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

AKS and most of Japanese companies refuse to sign YT Red contract since YT Red feature (view videos offline or download them to a mobile device for up to 30 days) is conflicting with Japanese copyright laws.

20. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    that rubber duck one is awesome actually