1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your NMB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by ithebigc, Jan 1, 2014.

1. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    If anyone here used to read any of my fan reports at all, you all must think I'm lying now that I actually went for another handshake event 2 years plus down the line haha. Well I did kinda say I'll be back if Sayaka achieved her dream to be a singer-songwriter, and she did; hence why I went to Japan to attend her solo live and since there was a national handshake event on around the same time I was there, I thought why not go see Sayaka again? Would be nice after all this time after all hahaha.

But yeah after my 2 years and 4 months hiatus of not writing handshake reports on this thread, I am back (only briefly though haha).

NMB48 Boku wa Inai National HS Makuhari Messe 23rd November 2016
    This time it was really brief as I had only got to see Sayaka two times, and she was the only member I had gone to see, but either way I will share them here XD

First written below is the report of the first time I went to see her that day in Japanese.

(This photo is from Intex Osaka and not Makuhari Messe but yeah :p)

[​IMG]
    山本彩握手会レポ第1回

私: こんにちはマレーシアからのベンです。

彩: お!! 本当に久しぶりね!!

私: うん、2年4ヶ月ぶりです。

彩: おお! Twitter見てたよ。

私: 嘘!!!

彩: Really! (英語で)

私: おお…ああ、、ライブ行ってた! * ジャケット見せた*

彩: うわぁ! ありがとう!!

*時間です*

彩: 大好き!! *もう離れたけど、彩ちゃんハート作った*

私: 大好き! *自分もハート作った*

Okay then below here in English so I can explain what exactly was going on haha.

Me: Hello I’m Ven from Malaysia.

Sayaka: Oh! It’s been a really long time!

Me: Yeah, its been 2 years and 4 months.

Sayaka: Oh! I saw you on Twitter!

Me: Usooo!!! (You’re lying)

Sayaka: Really!!! (Looks at me really intently. She said “really” in English btw lol)

Me: Ohh…ahh…I went to your live! *shows her the tour good I was wearing which was the tour jacket*

Sayaka: Uwaaah! Thank you!!

*Time’s up*

As I was already about to exit…

Sayaka: Daisuki! *makes a heart*

Me: Daisuki *makes heart back*

About this, what was funny about it was yes, I did tweet to Sayaka that morning on the way to the venue; but I was on the bus, and I was sleepy and tired, so I didn’t remember that I had actually tweeted and mentioned her.

This is what the exact tweet said:

今空港から幕張メッセ向かいに行く! 2年4ヶ月彩ちゃんに会える! @SayakaNeon

I mean it’s probably this since there’s a mention of having not seeing Sayaka for 2 years and 4 months there too XD

But yeah I didn’t remember, so I legitly thought she was lying because I had thought I hadn’t tweeted her recently when I did. Though funnily enough, that caused out reactions to be really dramatic and funny cause even when I said she was lying with USOOOO, I think I must have sounded like I was super in disbelief but at the same time it was in a somewhat fun, teasing tone too.

That was what caused her to respond back with “Really!!!” in English and it may have been just one word, but I remember her looking at me so intently and earnestly in order to persuade me that she was telling the truth. It was really funny and cute hahaha. Like it was unintentional but it ended up being rather fun lol.

And here’s my 2nd time and also last time in Japanese.

[​IMG]
    山本彩握手レポ第2回

私: 見て! レインボーネール!

彩: お! ほんまや! So cute! (彩ちゃんが私の手をちゃんと見て英語で言った)

私: 去年彩ちゃんの誕生日に海外からの寄せ書き、実は私プロジェクトマネージャだったよ。

彩: え?!! 本当??

私: うん! 翻訳もしたよ!

彩: 凄い!! 天才!!

私: いいえ、いいえ。

*時間です*

私: Bye bye!

彩: 本当にありがとうね!

And then the English:

Me: Look! Rainbow nails!

Sayaka: *holds my hand and looks carefully* Oh!! It really is! So cute! (She said “So cute” in english btw lol)

Me: Last year the international group effort we did for your birthday, I was the project manager!

Sayaka: Eh?! Really??

Me: Yep! I also did translation!

Sayaka: Amazing! You’re a genius!!

Me: Nono.

*Time’s up!*

Me: Bye bye!

Sayaka: Really thank you very much!!

I have to admit; I did enjoy Sayaka throwing in all the random English. And yeah, about the “rainbow nails”, I did them to match the Rainbow theme of her album/concert if you couldn’t already guess, so I thought it’ll be cool to show them to Sayaka and I did. She did seem really pleased about it haha.

And that birthday project I mentioned to her, some of you may know it if you took part in it last year. I had a Japanese friend who had helped ask Sayaka about it earlier this year if she had safely received it, and at that time she had said she did and was really happy she got so many messages from everyone. So I just thought of bringing it up again.

And I guess it’s pretty flattering to be called a “genius” by my kami oshi haha. Even if I’m really not XD

Lesson Of The Day

Be careful what you tweet. Your oshi/kamioshi may be watching you hahaha. I had always tweeted Sayaka, assuming she probably wouldn’t have noticed my tweets since she gets tonnes of them all the time; and even if she does regularly read her tweets, it’s easy to miss out. But I think this proves you never know, and that Sayaka’s kamitaiou is seriously terrifying (in a good way I suppose). I feel like everytime I meet her (even the last time 2 years plus ago), she is always throwing me off. Hahaha.

Final Thoughts

To be honest, nothing much really happened this time around, and I could only see Sayaka very briefly, but I think it was good meeting her again after all these years. I know I said this last time too, but once again, I don’t know if I’ll go out of my way to attend a national handshake event once again.

When I went this time around, the whole system itself was really messy, and the organisers seemed to have a hard time dealing with Sayaka’s recent overwhelming popularity level. Because of that, I felt a bit thrown off of even going to another national handshake again because of how poorly everything was organised.

And currently, I don’t live in Japan anyway, and I am still balancing a lot of things in real life, so it is definitely not in my future priorities to see her again after this anytime soon. At the moment, I am pretty content, and I’m just thankful for this chance to have met her again no matter how brief it was.

I have no idea when the next time is or if there will be a next time, but as for now, I am completely okay with just supporting Sayaka warmly from afar like I always have. I mean even if I don’t or can’t meet her, I can always still tweet to her or even write letters to her. I think I have reached this point after all these years of being a fan where I can really say, just as long Sayaka is doing well, I am content as a fan.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Thanks for reading till the end.

Peace out,
    Ven

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    12/24 2016 & 1/7-8 2017 High Tension Kobetsu HS Event @ Makuhari Messe

Honestly I hesitated about whether I should post these reports here on S48 anymore thus why it took so long. People on S48 doesn't seem to enjoy/appreciate my new write-up format which made me wonder if I should just do it solely on twitter. With that intention in mind I've been putting a little more effort in the twitter posts for future situations when I completely stop posting here. For anyone interested just search up the hashtag #AndiReport it should be available there for now on.
    Long occasional write ups like for noteworthy concert/events I'll prolli still do it here but my regular handshake I might just stop. If you have any opinions/shoutouts regarding to my reports or formating, feel free to let me know as I'm very curious who here actually still enjoys reading my reports.

I've cleaned it up a bit putting convos in spoilers thus easier for people to navigate the thread and posts.

Christmas Eve Event

Yoshida Akari

[​IMG]

Very standard conversation so I didn't bother to write it. I told her I was going to Taiwan right after today's event. What was semi interesting was that I usually get the members to take the photos for me and Akari was actually the one that got me to start doing that because she told me she would do it for me. However today when I asked her to, she told me that she found out apparently she's not allowed to but she told me I just have to be the one to press the shutter. I wasn't upset or anything it just took me by surprise lol. She probably got told off by the managers or staff. The official rule was that the fan has to take the photo themselves, mostly because of liability issues. This way a wota can't complain to the staff say if the member screwed up a photo and it also reduces the member's work lol.

Murase Sae

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ishizuka Akari

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]

Shiroma Miru

You must be wondering, "Hey, he didn't go see Miru?". I had tickets for Miru but Miru had influenza all week that she even had to cancel her own Seitansai. Without Miru my day was super empty so I used some of her tickets as Oshimashi on some members including a Kimagure Stage.

"Oshimashi" is a new system they added in for AKB48 HS since Love Trip. Imagine Tojitsu (Unassigned) tickets but it's now applied to every tickets. Basically tickets for anyone can be used on anyone else on the same day as long the member isn't sold out. For example, if I had a ticket for Sayaka in the 2nd slot and I woke up late that day and resulting forfeiting that ticket, with the oshimashi system I can now take that ticket and say see members like Ishizuka Akari. The only draw back is that tickets being used as Oshimashi you're not eligible for any lottos for special stuff like 2s, video recording, sign etc. Only handshakes. With the Oshimashi system in place, this basically makes Toujitsu tickets completely crap because every ticket CAN function as a Toujitsu ticket.

Kawakami Chihiro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yoshida Akari & Fujie Reina Kimagure Stage

if the video does not show watch the video here

Kimagure Stage is basically a stage where members can pretty much do anything they want for 10min and during that 10min you can record or take photos of them as much as you'd like. I originally didn't buy for any Kimagure Stages mostly because all my Oshis weren't doing them and I'm really not all that interested. However since I was so free that day with Miru being absent I decided to use one of Miru's tickets and Oshimashi it on this particular stage.

If you're wondering why I didn't just zoom in the whole time, it's because it was so rough holding the camera and not move the whole time. Zooming it just made any hand movement even more obvious.

New Year Event
    Day 1

Shiroma Miru

For this whole weekend I'd a bunch of Miru tickets which I was super excited for but because she missed the christmas eve event, they were allowing people with 24th tickets to be usable on this weekend. What this means is that Miru has to work more than usual because she has to use up more tickets than she normally does in a single day. I could tell she was a lot more tired than usually and it showed in her responses sometimes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kojina Yui

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day 2

Yabushita Shu

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ishizuka Akari

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  3. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Your format is fine for this imo and I have no idea why people want you to change. I'd understand if you stopped but would prefer if you didn't, having reports all in one place is nice.

4. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    The pictures make it easier to follow the conversation. It probably is easier to read over twitter using that format but it still works here as well.

5. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I can understand that some people don't enjoy flooded with photo loading when tapping into the page so I've put longer convo. in spoilers except the first convo photo. Although the responses I got from the AKB exp thread is that some people in general don't like the SNS/texting format. I have no clue why but I personally think it's so much easier to skim read and not get confused who said what. I'm not saying I will stop posting here for sure, it's just there's not much point to if people aren't reading for whatever reasons they may have lol.

6. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

oh, for whatever reason I've never had an issue with all the photos loading, even when I'm on my terrible work connection. Might be Chrome vs other browsers, that's interesting.

7. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    You actually give a reason here which I could not 'get my fingers on before' why I skipped so much (e.g. 'have/had a problem with the format'): I skip pictures faster then text, 'skim-reading' becomes 'skip-reading' that way on a desktop where the scrolling is done different: on a tablet/phone when the scrolling is done with a finger its different to move down/up then when you mostly use pagedown/up or even a mouse with scrollwheel. The display 'jumps lines' more on a desktop compared to when using touchscreens that jumping interrupts the reading because your eyes need to 'jump back' to keep positioned on last read.

BTW, nice solution to the problem with the Sayanee send-off :)

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I understand the amount of convo pictures might be too much to load the page or something of that sort. But I like either format. The convo photo or the paragraph writeups. My favourite reports to read are ones by Sakuraism. It's really fun to read. So I would like for Sakuraism to continue! :)

9. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Could you elaborate more on this? I've read it over a few times trying to understand exactly what you mean. I mean the photos I uploaded are originally text files on an app so the sentence spacing should be the same so even with scrolling it shouldn't affect your ability to skim read. UNLESS it was your preference to begin with that seeing a photo makes you wanna skip it. If that's the case there's really not much I could help with improving my write up. Honestly all I wanna do here is find what's bothering people the most about this format and find some common grounds without me doing any more significant work. "It's not my reading preference" "it's ugly" is simply not a valid enough reason for me at this point.

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I told my friend that you go to Anchu alot recently and Anchu seems to enjoy it and his reaction was "I didn't know Anchu was menkui" lol

11. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    lolll, was it that same ex Sayaka fan you introduced me to? What did you introduce me to him as? Cuz I know you said I was the Foreign version of somebody lol.

Also iuno if i would say a lot loll. Only like 1 tickets here n there. Although I must say damn my 1 ticket makes me not wanna buy more. I feel like I would get the same amount of time if I matome-dashi loll

12. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The problem I think is mainly with how it is displayed in a browser on a desktop: is does not do pixel scrolling it mostly scrolls per x number of text lines (default 3) and it tries to scroll text not pictures.
    So what happens a lot of times it that when your picture with text is half displayed at the bottom on a page pressing 'page down' will almost always skip the rest of the picture and try to start the new page with the text below it. This can also have to do with how the forum board's stylesheet is defined because it looks like those pictures in spoilers have less that tendency.
    With text the 'Page down' keeps a few lines of the text from the bottom at the top and you have less a change of loosing context.
    With just part of the bottom of the picture displayed at the top it is easy to miss a line in that picture.

The format you used last here: some paragraphs normal text explaining context and then the conversation in 'message format' makes for a good reading (and scrolling) on a desktop. Previously you also did a lot of that context explaining in a small light grey font in a picture which can't be enhanced by clear-type for display.

Anyway, I think what you did here now last is a good format if it is not to much trouble for you.

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Scrolling to me means using a mouse or fingers on a trackpad. If you use page down, you are "paging," not scrolling. I have no problem scrolling.

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I told him you were the foreign NMB fan boss. Yeah, same guy. I told him you were a Sayaka-oshi but that it was pointless for you to come for just Sayaka since that would be a waste of time so he asked who else you go to. I remembered Anchu and said you went to Anchu and Anchu seemed to like you and thats why he said that haha.

15. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sayaka, Anchu and Miru. Man, NMB is full of great girls.

Wont you see Fuuko anymore? She seems nice.

16. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    We are getting OT but. I do not use a mousepad (on a laptop), as already said: I use a desktop with mouse and scrollwheel, and already also said: it is not a problem on a tablet when using a touchscreen (except for reading some text) but that is not my main setup for this.

Back to the experiences...

17. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I can view it fine on a desktop with a scrollwheel, there are settings so that you're scrolling down significantly less as you scroll down the wheel, I feel like if you're skipping whole pictures while moving the wheel down just slightly it's probably too sensitive?

18. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Here's a repost from the main AKB experience thread with NMB members. I used spoiler tags as a courtesy for those who don't like the screenshot chat log memos.

January 7th, 2017 High Tension Handshake Event (New Year's Postcards)

Slot 1

Yabushita Shu

This was my first time seeing Shu since she announced her graduation so I wanted to share my surprise and thoughts with her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Slot 2

I stupidly had 3 popular members booked for this slot, but managed to see them all thanks to careful planning.

Yamamoto Sayaka

Sayaka's lines are easily the longest at events but they move pretty quickly as the staff are prone to skimping out on handshake time for her because logistics. Anyway, I got super lucky and got some extra time with her because I won her sign, which is basically the equivalent of a free extra ticket. Depending on how you want to look at it, 2017 is either going to be a great year because of this miraculous event, or I've used up all my luck for the year and it's only going to get worse.

Just before going into Sayaka's booth, the staff were giving me trouble because I wrote my name in katakana, while my ticket name and ID were in English. I told them that was my name and I was following the rules of hiragana/katakana/kanji only and I was trying to make it as painless as possible for Sayaka. Luckily, as far as I know, I'm the only the white foreigner at the Kanto events that goes to Sayaka's lane semi-regularly and both Sayaka and the OJS who is usually with her both know who I am and saved me by calling out my name.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shiroma Miru

This was my first time ever meeting Miru and I didn't realize I had her ticket until shortly before the event.

Some backstory, I work at a junior high school and students know I'm a huge 48G dork. A couple months ago, a student who is also a Sayanee fan informed me that one of the students in a different class at the school is Miru's cousin. This could have been just school gossip and fun stuff like that, but my curiosity got the best of me and when I taught said student's class, I checked the class roster/seating chart and sure enough there's a boy with the last name Shiroma. I get a good look at him and I'd say there's a bit of a resemblance in terms of looks and mannerisms (he's a bit crazy) to Miru. So that was enough evidence for me lol.

I renbanned with Sakuraism for her and told him the situation and so he stood behind me in case the message got lost (also it prevented him from setting her up to fish me lol). So there's the context for this conversation.

[​IMG]
    Epilogue:

Today I had a speaking test interview with my students, among which was her alleged cousin. When I got to him I "casually mention" that I met his cousin a couple weeks ago at a handshake event and mentioned Miru's name. He responded with "Ah Miru-chan!" So that was my confirmation. And then I said that I told her about him and he had a really surprised expression in response. So I'm guessing they're related but not super close. Also I screwed up saying his name to Miru so there was probably some confusion there. His real name and the name I said were very similar.

Slot 3

Yamamoto Sayaka

Besides the last slot with her, this was my first time meeting Sayaka in about 3 months (last time was beginning of October) and first time meeting her since her album release and solo concert. So I had a bit of catching up I needed to do.

[​IMG]

Handshake fail. I was so excited to show her the hot swag I got from her concert that it flew out of my ticket holder and on the ground and I panicked and didn't get to articulate how much I loved her concert.

Slot 6

Yamamoto Sayaka

This was my last session with Sayaka so I went full fanboy mode over her album.

[​IMG]

Slot 7

Kamieda Emika

Last but not least was Emika. This was her only slot the whole day and it was for the New Year's postcards so I definitely had to get on that. I didn't expect to win 6 out 8 postcards but whatevs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good times with Emichi as always.

My next events will be Sayaka's "after the Rainbow" mini Live on Feb. 2nd and then Valentine's handshake event on Feb. 4th. Looking forward to those events.

19. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Well I just saw her very brief like in Oct or Nov? Yes, I will be seeing her again in March and April.

20. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Sayaka Yamamoto mini Live ~after the Rainbow~ 2/2 in Tokyo Shimo-Kitazawa Garden

[​IMG]

If you ordered Sayaka's album Rainbow from Fortune Music with the bonus DVDs or mini booklet, there was an option to get into a lottery for her post-concert tour mini-lives. One was in Osaka on January 31st and one was in Tokyo on February 2nd. I was fortunate enough to win a ticket for the Tokyo live.

[​IMG]

The live was held in Shimo Kitazawa Garden. From the name of it I figured it was going to be some fancy pants beer garden venue... Boy was I wrong. This was a grungy-ass looking basement. It was basically the quintessential gig environment/venue where local bands would perform in town, (imagine level 2 from Guitar Hero). Anyway with the introduction out of the way, here's my hot take on the show.

[​IMG]

This live had the same vibe as the Zepp concerts. It was a rock concert instead of an idol pop concert. Fans were encouraged to sing along to the chorus. There were no mixes or wota chants. A couple people tried really hard to get response between sets and I'll touch on that later. Basically, if you didn't get a chance to see any of the Zepp concerts, this would be a very satisfactory experience in terms of music and energy from the band.

The setlist for the Tokyo mini-live was identical to the Osaka one. Which consisted of what I feel are her best songs from the album.

Here's the setlist:

1.幸せの欠片 Shiawase no Kakera
    2.スマイル Smile
    MC1
    3.彼女になりたい Kanojou ni Naritai
    4.雪恋 Yuki Koi
    MC2
    5.ひといきつきながら Hito iki tsukina gara
    MC3
    6.レインボーローズ Rainbow Rose
    7.メロディ Melody

During the second MC, There was a brief Dacho Club gag moment. The band's keyboardist had stepped out, but was still needed. Sayaka asked if there was anyone who wanted to play the keyboard, the lead guitarist raised his hand and offered to play, as did the other band members, as well as the audience. Finally Sayaka raised her hand and offered to play, prompting everyone to encourage her to do it

どうぞ! どうぞ!(Go ahead! Go ahead!)

Sayaka admitted she had little experience playing the piano but managed to play the opening piano section of Yuki Koi. And a tiny section of another song that I forgot. She posted a segment of it on instagram earlier that day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP_h_LchGde/

The keyboardist finally returned and they continued their set.

The next MC featured the violinist Ayasa who showed off her signed Sayaka photo she got from an Osaka event. Apparently, Sayaka signed it before the show and it made Satoko, the drummer, jealous. Sayaka decided to sign Satoko's bass drum to make amends.

As the set finished and Sayaka gave the final MC where she introduced the band members, she mentioned that SY band wanted to do more concerts this year and the goal was to perform in bigger venues than Zepp. (Budokan, anyone? Hey if that PPAP guy can perform there, why not?)

And that was the show. Now here's a summary of the good points and bad points.

The Good:

As mentioned before, I felt the same about this show as the Zepp one, they're both awesome. . The huge difference is the venue, though. Compared to Zepp which housed about 3000 people, this one only housed 500. With a smaller venue, you were obviously closer and it felt like a more intimate performance, akin to a 48G theater show.

Sayaka mentioned in the first MC that Shimo-kitazawa Garden was much smaller than Umeda Quattro Cafe and so she was especially nervous because of how close everyone was.

I was number 199 which was decent. I was roughly the same distance from the stage at this show as I was at the Zepp Tokyo show.

[​IMG]

The Bad:

The rave bands weren't wirelessly controlled like at Zepp. I'm guessing this was more of a logistics issue with the venue. But it was boring to only use one color at a time. I opted for yellow.

Also there were a couple of people near the front of the crowd who kept doing wota/Sayaka calls. Calling her cute/cool between sets but with no response/reaction from Sayaka. It got kinda annoying and I could tell Sayaka wasn't having any of that and politely ignored it. This wasn't that kind of show.

As an aside, there was a funny moment where she mentioned how inconvenient having a live on a weekday was and wondered if people had work or school that day. Some people mentioned they took the day off. She asked if anyone came from afar and one guy mentioned "zoo" and Sayaka asked if he lived in a zoo. That was funny dumb moment.

Overall, this was a fun show and I enjoyed it just as much as the Zepp show if not a bit more because of the smaller venue/closer standing position. If what Sayaka and the band said is true and they're planning on doing more shows this year, then I'm totally looking forward to them. And of course, I can't wait to see these guys again.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017