1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol at the Amane one. I read a tweet from a fan awhile ago where it said "Amane looks as if she's on the verge of flashing on SR."

now I see why :^^;:

4. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah ... there was an earlier ep of showroom where the netizens were talking about her bust size , which made her dad angry and wanted her to cover herself with blanket while on air lol

5. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    For HKT ritou e go are there any list of member who were choosen?? Is there any thread for the show? But it's too short hmm

6. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Amane, you hentai! You ecchi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

probably the last episode of this Umakacchan series

if the video does not show watch the video here

=========

details about HKT's Spring Hall Tour

http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-12238663040.html

2月25日(土)【群馬】ベイシア文化ホール・大ホール/1公演
    3月18日(土)~19日(日)【茨城】日立市民会館/3公演
    3月26日(日)【栃木】足利市民会館大ホール/2公演
    4月7日(金)【千葉】松戸森のホール21/1公演
    4月9日(日)【神奈川】よこすか芸術劇場/2公演

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

So much pretty and interesting girl in HKT, this group is destined to rule.

In particular, I've just recently 'Discovered' Marina. Why I didn't notice her before, I don't know but she caught my eye on that drinking episode and now find her irresistibly cute.:p

To bad there isn't much stuff with her in it.

9. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Since Lovetan announced her graduation,who do you think would be the new captain for K4?Since I'm more into Team H,I don't know who would be a good leader in K4!A natural choice would be Sakura since she's the co-cap but I don't see her as a leader (no offense)!I took a quick look in her a tread an someone mentioned Minasou since she can be a mother figure sometimes!I think she might be able to do it!What about Aanya?Think the other members would follow her?

10. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Realistically, its probably gonna be either: Nao, Mina or Aanya. I can't see Miochan or Sakuratan taking the title because of their Kennin status. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Tomoyoshi or Shimono taking either

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Looks like they also added April 1st at SSA (might be where we get Lovetan's Graduation Concert).
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12239284878.html

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ awesome! big venue! :banana:
    but kinda weird since the biggest venue and a highlight is in the middle of a tour.
    and yes, it is written that Rabutan will appear in the noon concert.

さらに、昨日卒業を発表させていただきました多田愛佳ですが、舞台のスケジュールを急きょ調整した結果、昼公演に出演できることが決定いたしました。
    多田愛佳の地元でのラストパフォーマンスにもどうぞご期待ください!

guess, who is going to be the next Cap [hehe]

cd726ccf.jpg

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  13. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Sorry for going off in a tangent but I found something a bit interesting, one of the managers that works for HKT seems to have first worked for AKB then transfer to HKT. But I wonder if it is the same person.

Screenshot (9).jpg Screenshot (8).jpg

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Well, it's not surprising cause, you know, Japan.. once Japanese work for a company most work there for life. Transfers to different cities aren't uncommon either. Even when the first HKT manager failed miserably at his job, he was transferred back to Tokyo where he works a desk job.

15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think this captain thing is all just in name. Bands have leaders but they make decisions that affect everyone in the group. 48G has management who decide what is going to happen and staff to carry it out. They have dance instructors and singing instructors who take care of the training/practice of their performance. Given all this, a team could have a great captain or a crappy captain, but its not going to make a difference to how the group does or how they perform.

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

How do you know he worked for AKB48? lol
    I see many girls from NMB and SKE. :^^;:
    The girl behind Takamina was Sato Sorai. :)

17. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

The most logical thing would be to promote the vice-captain to captain and elect a new vice-captain.

18. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

@nokoru
    It doesn't matter very much either way. I was just surprise to see him in such an old video. Plus he really likes I4U, that is all I need to know.

Sakura at this moment is not a good choice unlike the early part of 2014 when she was appointed vice. After watching the HKT Doc, I can understand why she was given that post. Now looking at TeamKIV, I can see that Aichan did a great job with the team. There are a lot of great candidates for the post like Minazou, Nao, Shinamon, Aoi, Maichan and Mio. IIchan and Manami would be great too as well if they are still around.

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

20. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

RH2017 HKT
    50: Daite Twintails
    C2vlO5QUkAEs5Zs.jpg C2vlO5SUcAAXzDA.jpg C2vlO5UUUAAzi-z.jpg C2vlO5OUoAAQDRV.jpg
    49: Watashi wa Blueberry Pie
    C2vmn5RUkAA-UnI.jpg C2vmn5QVEAATGLB.jpg C2vmn5QVEAMvqHe.jpg C2vmn5OUsAI0TLJ.jpg
    I can't believe that two songs by the same sub-unit ranked back to back. It featured the trade-marked HKT super fast costume change. :1st:

43: Ijiwaru Chu
    C2vwOJlUcAAwxSv.jpg C2vwOJlVQAE5j5t.jpg C2vwOJmUkAEUErp.jpg C2vwOJkVQAAjSAY.jpg
    Look at everyone cheering Nako on in the second picture. Hehe Hana sticks out so much because she has the 'High Tension' costume on.

40: Chameleon Joshikousei
    C2v2g0sVEAAknkv.jpg C2v2g0lVEAAxvmP.jpg C2v2g0qVQAAGa0u.jpg C2v2g0pUoAU83wm.jpg
    Probably last time we are going to see Wakachan do this song. :(

C2vtyj6UAAApLOd.jpg C2vtyj5UsAEH32t.jpg
    Mao showing off her golf skill during MC.

35: HKT-jou, Ima, Ugoku
    C2v_iUmUcAA4AZC.jpg C2v_iUoUcAEopWu.jpg C2v_iUlVQAI2bMm.jpg C2v_iUnUcAAcZ_k.jpg
    After first it started like any requested song......

Then tension got higher and higher until.....
    Ends with the whole HKT on stage. :rofl:
    C2v_j0bUUAAGQda.jpg C2wBCHKVQAAELOK.jpg C2wBCHKUkAE8_He.jpg C2wBCHHUsAAthya.jpg C2wBCHIUQAEBg6O.jpg

source: @hkt48_official_

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1