1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I was going to say T8 performance is a bit lacking compared to 13th gen which probably because there are lots of member performing and it is harder to control the quality of performance when you have that many person. Also when you look at the setlist for 13th gen, it is more well thought (considering that they only knew about it much later) vs T8... also a lot of members that watched it really touched by the performance.
    Overall, I think 13th gen performance is more solid while T8 perform as usual. When I say cute girls doing cute things it is more from the viewer side, like they are satisfied enough to see their idols performing.
    edit: of course my opinion is based on the little information available from those concerts. I might change my opinion once I see the whole thing. Also I'm not saying that T8 performance is bad or anything, it just that they perform like they usually perform (although the solo cons could be better managed) and I do enjoy whatever video came out from that concerts.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Yo so speaking as someone who did get to see the full group Team 8 concert at the very least with live viewing, I'll concede that the overall setlist really didn't have any surprises but the performances were REALLY good with tons of energy that can sometimes be lacking in senbatsu performances of late, and I really hope it gets put to DVD or something at some point just for the Escape performance.

3. Rurouni

I'm speaking based on the videos of the concerts that have been released and reports from people that watched the concert. Now that I think about it, it is probably not Team 8 that is lacking, but it is because 13th gen concert was highly praised. I think the 13th gen concert was better planned even if they only know about it later. Personally I would like to see more of those, where all of the performer are really close with each other. Maybe I can get that from Team 8 unit performances.

4. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    o_O I don't feel like seeing a 13th Gen DVD cause from youtube and videos with close up shots they look like they never slept for one week. Much better to always be something we hope to see.

5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Do any of you guys know if there is a place where i can do an AKB48 sort- but with the members from around 2010-2012? I searched for a bit but couldn't find one, so I would appreciate if anyone knew one :)

6. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

They're not going to upload official videos anywhere else. It's so easy to look up PVs tho with fans uploading it on other video stream sites....or coughotherwayscough just from searching on Google. Or just use those free VPN apps like Hola or OpenVPN to bypass YT red. it's really not that much of an inconvenience....

7. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I can't find a ranker because AKB sort just deletes the members once they graduate.

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There's a Japanese version somewhere with graduates I think.

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

The thing with free VPNs are that the comments aren't always being loaded and the quality is really bad. Also, it is quite inconvenient to copy the links of the videos you want to watch while others have it easy by just clicking on the video.

10. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Well you shouldn't even see the vids to begin with so beggars can't be chooser.

11. Matsui Hikari

Well, we always have Dailymotion lmao. If it's something big or fairly important, people upload them to DM. If it's dramas, shows, and more, we have links other than YT [hehe]

12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yup. Love Dailymotion as it can be reached from most corners. Daum is nice too ... just that the clips are usually in 360 res.
    The people in this forum are helpful ... just as long it's not against the rulz ....so if you are looking for a reference, there's usually someone who can help guide you ;)

13. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    For videos, some chinese sites are also quite good in quality.

After the generation of Harukas has passed, now we have 3 new Nanamis in the 16th gen.
    I think Haruka and Ayaka are the most common first names in AKB Group.

Curiously I've never seen another Atsuko.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Cuz Maeda Atsuko is irreplaceable lol

15. Rurouni

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Pretty confirms that they will announce the single in RH lol

17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    There are Boku no Taiyou stages on those days. So, that pretty much confirms that the following members are not senbatsu because they're performing in theater on the 25th: (the members for the 26th are not announced yet)

Boku no Taiyou 170125, 18:30 JST
    Owada Nana, Takita Kayoko, Abe Maria, Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Mariya, Fujita Nana, Umeta Ayano, Tatsuya Makiho, Iino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Iwatate Saho, Murayama Yuiri, Nomura Nao, Takahashi Kira, Yamabe Ayu.

So no surprises there! I wish it was more enlightening - although we'll probably find out the senbatsu in a couple of days so I should just learn some patience really :D

Personally I'm hoping Kojiharu is not centering the single. We've had so many grad centers, and it was expected for ages that Kojiharu would be leaving even before she eventually announced. I'd like to finally move on from this phase of AKB now.

18. Matsui Hikari

I lowkey want the 47th single center to be Naachan but if that's the case, then 48th single is out of luck.

47th < 48th single

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Hopefully!

They did give Sakura a center when she jumped into senbatsu, and with that solo in the album... Acchan, make it happen.

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think they will ever choose Naachan as center tho. She does seems like one of those staple senbatsu but not front row girls. I could be wrong