1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Just curious, where did you read this? I'm not doubting this, I've seen a few comments of that sort on ske48matome, but I feel it would not be a popular opinion. I mostly follow Churi fans out of the Japanese fans I follow/read comments from, so that feeling is always present. I got the impression (mostly from international fans) that Nao would be a good pick for the next center, even before Nao announced she wanted to become the next center. As far as I remember, Churi has never really talked about positions in singles recently, especially not about becoming center. The only instance I remember about this was when Chicken Line came out, and she said something to the effect of "I know it's got Chicken in the name but don't get your hopes up, my position isn't very good."

I would say I have no confidence in this happening but my thought has been wrong so many times, and moreover, as has been reminded countless times, it's the year of the rooster. Churi's goal is to make this the best year of her idol career, and she made a pact with Minarun to slap each other if they ever complain so that they can think positively. We ought to in turn be positive and appreciate what happens.

Just on the topic of me being very wrong: I remembering writing on this forum either the past year or the year before that (when I had just entered the fandom) that it was a good time for Churi to graduate, probably for reasons relating to work. I couldn't have been more wrong in thinking that she would be missing out on stuff - she has done so much over these past few years both as a member of SKE and her outside (Avex) work. I can't help but wonder how her friendship with Rena has affected her decision: being able to see how someone (very popular) does after graduation and being able to ask her questions probably has some sort of effect. I think she's had a very good couple of last years with acting work (whatever it may be), leadership opportunities and other little things, so as to create a balance between her future growth and present activities. At any rate, her dream/goal of becoming an actress is still present, as she mentioned on her recent Eiga MANIA episode. Looking at Rena and other graduates who took up similar occupations, most of them perform in those plays like PriPara/Re:Life, so I feel like that in particular has been a great experience for her.

I'm sorry for mentioning graduation so often, it's really not my intent to think about that or speculate. It's rather funny that ever since I have been a fan (and hence her oshi) people of all sorts have been predicting her graduation, despite her repeatedly saying to not speculate about that as only she will make that decision and she has no idea as to when it will be. So let's just enjoy the moment.

2. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Nothing specific, like I said just a general increase in comments on 2ch and matome and the like. Over the years I've regularily skimmed through comments to get a sense of what the fandom thinks about different members/issues and Churi being center hasn't been a popular idea for a long time because I think people were resigned to management pushing the Matsui's, but now it's starting to come up more often.

Whether it's just hopeful Churi fans or other SKE fans appreciating her more now that there's more spotlight on her, who knows, but it is kind of the perfect storm for her right now. She's been very active and noticeable in and out of SKE activities, a top member and possibly cuter than ever (another popular comment these days) which isn't important to me but pretty important to being an idol center. (Sadly the other most popular comment I've seen of late is she should transfer back to NMB where she would be more appreciated and successful).

I've said it myself on these forums though, Nao is the more likely choice and I'd support her. But obviously Churi would be my first choice if it was possible. And yeah, she doesn't talk about it, but let's be realistic, she would love to be center, anyone would. And the way she loves SKE and really cares about improving it, I know it would mean a lot to her.

3. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Churi is one of the front line members for SKE's 2nd album.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here are her thoughts:

Twitter 17/01/23
    SKE48’s new album’s title is Kakumei no Oka!

Also, I’ve been selected as a front member for the lead single.

It’s been about 5 years since Kiss Datte Hidarikiki.

It’s thanks to all of you who have never ever given up and stood by me.

Really, thank you.

Twitter 17/01/23

My words feel too organized and vague…

There’s still much more I want to say though.

While reading your messages I felt it at last. I’m going to cry.

Thank you.

5 years is an awfully long time! Congratulations! Of course the one who should be commended most for not giving up is her.

Furthermore it's nice to see KII being so represented. The team has many great young members that I like, but it's nice to see Yuzuki and Sakipon in particular do well, if only because they are Churi oshis. (Well Sakipon is a Furuyanagi oshi to be precise)

She also announced on mobame (before this announcement) that she wants to hold another fan meeting this year.

4. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

I'm looking forward to my 2shot with Churi. Can't wait.

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    So PriMyu is over and looks to have been a success! I'm looking forward to the DVD.

Due to a lot of overlapping tweets I didn't translate everything during the past few days.

It's just easier for me to link to my tumblr rather than resize some of the images for the forum here, so here you go:

Twitter 17/01/24-27 PriMyu related

Twitter 17/01/27-28 PriMyu related

Ameblo 17/01/30 PriMyu

Ameblo 17/02/01 New single Natsu yo, Isoge! + Announcement

I wonder who the mystery girl is!

Also Nakanishi Yuka will be on Churi's radio show on the 19th. It will be a live recording event fans can go to.
    http://www.sunshinecity.co.jp/information/i611.html

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Churi is in the latest Road to WIP (video in the Pro Wrestling thread).

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Is Churi not in the new SKE song on the AKB single? For some reason I can't find her .__.

11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    She is in Vacancy, don't worry! :D KII has the most members in the song actually :O

12. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Oh that's good to know! Haha mind telling me where's her position? I still can't find her :^^;:

And yes yay for KII! Also really happy about Sally's position in Vacancy ^^

13. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Tenada She's got the same part as Kumachan.

The KII push is real rn omg

I'm thinking she's right at the back from the looks of the thumbnail of the video but it really does look like she's the hidden center of the song lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Churi's Showroom (17-03-05)

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Churi's Showroom (17-03-19)

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Have any of you ordered a Churi Folder yet? I will buy mine soon and you will need to use a proxy if you live outside Japan.

https://tkr.jp/churifolder

You can make a mini photo album out of some of her Churi Camera photos. Even if you don't order one you can have fun rearranging the photos and looking at them.

(I want to add that I will resume all translation by Saturday and I will be translating Airin's new manga book when I order it.)

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Churi will be apart of Sayanee's Centered Song for the 48th Single.
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Sayanee Senbatsu (Anokoro no Gohyakuendama)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (c), Iriyama Anna, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kamata Natsuki, Kojina Yui, Komda Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Sasaki Yukari, Shibuya Nagisa, Takayanagi Akane, Futamura Haruka, Fuchigami Mai, Furuhata Nao, Minegishi Minami, Moriyasu Madoka, Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Akari