1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  3. Mey

Mey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibuyanagisa
    So hkt will do concert in SSA again and nmb still revolves around kobe world and osaka jo , hope for a bigger venue for them

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^sasshi impact lol

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Osaka Jo Hall is much more prestigious than SSA. Granted, NMB hasn't done Jo Hall in a while, but its a bad comparison to make.

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Speaking of Osaka Jo, why didn't they hold concerts there again?? I was shocked when Milky's gradcon and 5th Anniv's not held in Osaka Jo (and all of their big concerts last year was on Kobe World Kinen Hall lmao)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They say that its because of the Tokyo Olympics, alot of venues in Tokyo are getting renovated so the venues that are left get filled up really quickly. Jo Hall is a prestigious concert venue so people book it months/years in advance. Add to that how little planning NMB seems to do, they are unable to commit to Jo Hall events.

Milky's concert could have been Jo Hall if it was planned ahead of time. Clearly they had to rush because Milky didn't want to stay past a certain date and the only venue they could get was Kobe World Hall.

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    There was an MC between Jurina & Riripon earlier and Riripon was like rooting both SKE & NMB fans to get along together and move on.

Was there a remark by Jurina recently that made both SKE & NMB fans angry with each other?

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    hmm...
    Ririka dared to use a ske unit for their new stage. That could have russeled some jimmies?

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Just go to Jurina thread, the only place where this was mentioned briefly.

11. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    First off, no NMB fans around me that I know of complained about SKE performing Zetsumetsu Kurokami. It's stupid to complain about stuff like this since by now every damn group have performed some other sister groups' songs for the lulz. That being said some wotas still get relli butt-hurt when their big hits get performed by another group. This isn't just NMB, there are literally wotas like this in every community. Of course Jurina Antis are also going to jump on everything that's possible.

Another thing is NMB fans and SKE fans have never gotten along, and this was way before this. Reading some of those comments reminded me why we never gotten along. C**ts.

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think most of it is Jurina antis but Jurina said something like "Since Zetsumetsu can only be performed by black haired girls SKE are the only ones who can do it well" or something.

13. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I read it in the akb48 daily , it's similar like that ^

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Graduation concert date has been announced for these 3 members:

Jonishi Kei -> Monday, April 10th
    Yabushita Shu -> Tuesday, April 11th
    Fujie Reina -> Monday, April 17th
    These are at Orix Theater, Osaka.

Also another one for Fujie Reina -> Friday, April 14th, at Ichikawa City Cultural Hall, Chiba.

So basically Reina will have 2 concerts, one at Osaka and another one at Kanto (in this case, Chiba).

Official blog post -> http://news.nmb48.com/stage/20170207/220004.html

The initial announcement on showroom

(link)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I wonder if the concert at Chiba will be more of an AKB48 event involving Oya Shizuka and Nakata Chisato as fellow 4th gen members?

16. Rurouni

I don't know if she or they have said anything about the concert at Chiba, but for sure it will not be a solo concert :p
    Also I think Maokyun (is that Maokyun the one sitting on the left in the showroom stream?) is moved back to Team M?

17. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Isn't the chiba concert is fujie and fujie team M concert ?

18. Rurouni

I don't know. They did talk about Fujie Reina Team M during the announcement on showroom and Maokyun suddenly had happy tears. Is that about the Chiba concert?

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Maokyun did not move back to M. The concert will be performed by Fujie Team M (the Team M before this last sokaku) which Maokyun is a part of.

Also, on another note, Anchu has a play that starts April 8th and runs until April 15 so she will miss AT LEAST Keicchi grad and the Chiba Reinyan show. Its not yet sure if she will show up during Shu grad (its April 10 but she's off that day) and Reinyan's grad on April 17 since she would have had zero rehearsal time.

She even posted a Doraemon comic about being able to clone herself :(

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Still better to be busy bees than doing nothing on the dorm, right? :)

And glad for their concert, nevertheless how many the capacity is.