1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I am finding myself growing more and more fond of Nanako-chan,

She, is such a weirdo, and when I saw her latest blog and how she was adding text and drawings to photos, and saying "hid the unfashionable clothes", I'm just like <3<3

Also, when she dances to Bokutachi at the One Man Live, she looks so cute.

I don't know, she just seems so kawaii, I agree that she stands out, just on her own merit, without any real promotion.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Someone on 2channel posted this pic from her latest blog post, saying: "Somehow this looks sexy." Um, "somehow?" Naako knows exactly what she is doing, exposing that orifice. This is another side of the sweet pastry chef weirdo: a fisher of men. Note that in normal life, she seems to wear skirts well above the knee (except at grandma's house, lol). I just hope she can stay out of trouble for a few years.

mobsONPxs.jpg

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I have a little free time today so...

Extracted directly from the new Keyabingo opening sequence.
    Naako clean copy.png
    Sorry if is a little rough, but my photoshop skills are REALLY rusty.

4. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    So cute eggs...

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako has written a four-panel manga. I've translated it in a blog post.

Hilarious posed look from Naako, from Neru's blog (showing Akanen taking a pic of the look):

mobvW2xoZ.jpg

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Im just happy her and yone are close. Please take care of my oshi, nanako.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's her Wednesday blog post, mainly about the tools (pens, paper, screentone, etc.) she used to make her manga. But with a couple of great pics of her, a terrific sketch of Seifuku no Manekin, and the name of the mangaka she's into right now (Ikeyamada Gou; I've included links to three of her mangas).

youngmagmobZkoXhi.jpg youngmagmobyThB6Q_crop.jpg

8. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    she is really adorable. her little bit at keyabingo was nice this week.

but she seems to be in tears next week. i want to protect her

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I definitely do not want to see her in tears, but I'm pleased they're giving her more to do in variety. I think they are testing her for bringing her forward in the formation. Her handshake popularity and her interesting blog have helped lead to being part of Five Cards, and now maybe more is in store.

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    a little OOT, i read a manga for her favorite autor(well, only a part that it was translated), and i like it a lot [hehe]
    I can perfectly see her reading that

11. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I sorta understand the blog bit since I tend to see her posts now and then. pictures are pretty adorable.
    But have there been any testimonials regarding her handshakes? Seeing her on the 22nd so was just curious

12. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Certainly, she's popular. And for people who go to a lot of handshake events, that will be related to her actual performance in the events. I don't have a lot of info, but I believe she's kind of inventive. One time, she wore a police uniform and made arrests. I did a blog post about that, with a couple of quotes from guests.

14. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    ah this explains the prev handshake rankings, i was wondering how she managed to get top 10. lets hope the language barrier doesnt pose a problem.

and your blog is amazing. just thought id let you know. I read links every now and then but still miss some posts

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nanako's blog is like no other. Over the past ten days, she has been trying to grow some seedlings. Here is the diary of her observations, culled from blog posts over that time.

Just for reference purposes, here are the outfits Naako wore to last weekend's individual handshake event in Yokohama: a miko (shrine priestess) outfit, and a dress that closely resembles pyjamas. And oh yes, though she doesn't mention it in her blog, (semi-)official Naako Research Society ID cards were going around at the handshake event (you fill in your own number, it appears). The simpler one was apparently drawn by Nanako herself. reports are that people in the handshake line were given a kind of "Naa-Ken Survey" of some kind to fill out.

mob1VJE6z.jpg mobQY51r4.jpg mobHVxmAD.jpg 7fc8dc69.jpg 1U3ROfE.jpg

Naako's hard work on her blog is shown in the statistics of how many times each member posted to their blog in 2016: Nagasawa 359, Imaizumi 350, Sugai 334, Uemura 336, Saitou Fuyuka 330, Moriya 290, Harada 271, Oda 260, Ishimori 243, Kobayashi 231, Satou 219, Ozeki 214, Koike 205, Shida 170, Yonetani 158, Habu 148, Suzumoto 147, Nagahama 137, Watanabe Risa 130, Hirate 74, Watanabe Rika 55.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  16. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Time to think how to get those IDs overseas

17. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Naako finally shown the rewards of her endeavor...
    mobP2znmi.jpg mobfA9SkN.jpg

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In that same blog post, she was lamenting how she froze up during KeyaBINGO when she sat "too close" to Kojima-san and started to cry. Japanese comments are praising her artless simplicity. I'd call it naturalness and modesty, and it just makes me like her more. I don't want K46 to all become hardened pros, but to retain their natural feelings. And Naako is nothing if not natural. Of course an ordinary girl would feel nervous if she sat right next to a charming star like that.

Now, it was also nice when other members did not show nervousness, but Naako's nerves gave a special realism to the situation: she was playing the role of a housewife, woodenly walked over and sat next to Kojima, froze up, and tears started to well from her eyes -- leading to the other comedians on the set rushing over and dragging Kojima away for making her cry. Later, the other Keyaki-chans joined the lynch mob.

naako-kojima.jpg 170124 KEYABINGO!2 ep03 3Mbps.mp4_snapshot_18.33_[2017.01.25_01.31.23]_480.jpg 170124 KEYABINGO!2 ep03 3Mbps.mp4_snapshot_18.41_[2017.01.25_01.31.50]_480.jpg 170124 KEYABINGO!2 ep03 3Mbps.mp4_snapshot_19.21_[2017.01.25_01.44.38]_480.jpg

19. RakkoChan

RakkoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    @ukifune I literally just watched Naako's part before coming on here. It was so sweet when she started crying. It was more moe than anything she could have said haha. :cute: She gets better and better with every appearance.
    And it was brilliant when everyone came to her rescue at the end.

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Man, that episode was hard to watch for me D: