1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yonetani Nanami (Yone) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DathZXR

DathZXR Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    something like that?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    pretty much! thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Its okay to have teeth like that, she already beautiful.
    Omg, the photo on gif file look very cool. Is that from bingo? i don't watch bingo, but seems like i would change my mind after the picture and that gift. Lovely. Thx for posting here guys.

4. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    yes its the current bingo OP. all members have a photo and a drawing. i thought yonesan would be smiling but the adult look is really good. and drawing is ger bubbly self. its really cute

5. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    mobZ21GSL (1).jpg
    Nice to know Yonesan posted the best pic ever. As a fan of Manaka from the early days, I was really happy she got to do this and her segment on KeyaBingo. I am a fan of both so it was a bonus for me.

mobK6aYpC.jpg mobZ21GSL (1).jpg mobdEIuLV.jpg sub-member-6993_02_jpg.jpg mobU2wxOm.jpg
    Sometimes it's hard to believe that she is one of the youngest in the group, But I guess she had enough friends to keep her company. If her letter to Neru is any indication, it might be hard for her to open up to strangers, so it's really nice to see Nanako take care of her... even if it's Nanako heh.
    Go forth Yonesan. Study hard, get into a good school, and keep on idolling. No matter what row you are in, I will always be looking at you and your world-class smile.

6. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I don't know if it's her beautiful smile that is just drawing the attention away, but I always thought that Yone has the most amazing eyes out of any Keyaki member. It's the brightest and clearest brown I probably have ever seen.

7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    yea she mentioned that on the nogichuu special a couple of weeks ago. Too bad there arent many closeups on her and shes mainly in the back. Thats what we have the blog posts and pictures by the other members for!
    that being said, her smile is really one of the best.
    161230 Nogizaka46 - Nogizaka Under Construction SP yone eyes 1.jpg 161230 Nogizaka46 - Nogizaka Under Construction SP yone eyes 2.jpg 161230 Nogizaka46 - Nogizaka Under Construction SP yone eyes 3.jpg 161230 Nogizaka46 - Nogizaka Under Construction SP yone eyes 4.jpg 161230 Nogizaka46 - Nogizaka Under Construction SP yone eyes 5.jpg 161230 Nogizaka46 - Nogizaka Under Construction SP yone eyes 6.jpg
    for reference, there were playing a word association game and she got "beautiful eyes" and she answered "myself"
    got penalized, lost a point, but good oppotunity to see her and flash those pearly whites.

8. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Oh, Yone update her blog. I almost lost hope with her blog lol, but its apparent i just don't check her blog often. Good to know she have some quality time with Manaki.

Naako is pretty sweet, i hope she can be Yone friend for long time.

Her eyes is amazing, i remember when i showed Yone picture to my friend, the first words she says is how beautiful Yone eyes. It's just hard to notice her eyes when not close enough, and she almost never got close up on show or perform, so likely people are drawn to her smile.

Edit : Ah, ended up repeating Blitzius comment lol.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I actually wanted to mention this too but I thought there is not reason too because most watched it on their own probably haha. lol@ Himura's reaction - 'Stop the 'me' stuff!'

But I noticed it when I was seeing her first hustlepress features. Good old times, lol.
    keyaki46_30_01.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    lol thats ok. it just means that we are are drawn to her for the same reasons. she has her charms and its good that we all can see that.
    related note: managed to get ballots to the hs event this sunday. 7 tickets of yonesan in the middle of the day (other girls as well). heres hoping i can get through with my broken japanese

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  11. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Share how she was here! (and how anybody else was in their respective threads).

12. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Good for you Blitzius. As YagiNako says, please share your experience if you don't mind. And please tell Yone her smile is very lovely :D

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Having not noticed the way Aoi's teeth were being corrected, I am now looking at Yone's -- and it seems to me that her teeth are a bit more in-line, too (but not too much). Is that true?

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Now that you mention it, it might look more in-line compared to the earlier days of KeyaKake.

That's awesome, @Blitzius ! Please praise her 'clear brown eyes'! [hehe]
    And since she got perfect score in English (Like Neru) maybe you can try engaging a conversation in English?

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    yo yo yo dj YO-netani Yo.
    sorry i'll head to bed now

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Group her with Akanen from the last Hs and you'll get a mismatch hip hop group

18. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Translated her blog post w carefree Yone here~ YO!
    Enjoy~

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thanks for the translation!!

i'm kinda glad to find out that i'm wrong, as i made the mistake of reading it as "チャラい ( playboy / flirtatious)" lol

I'm happy to see Yone trying out something different, different from her usual image~

20. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    as mentioned a few days ago, i got tickets to see yonesan at the handshake event yesterday (22/1) among other girls in both Keya and Nogi
    Keya girls met
    10-11.30am : Nagasawa Nanako (4tix)
    12-1.30pm: Shida Manaka (3tix)
    2.30-4pm: Saitou Kyouko(2tix) & Yonetani Nanami(7tix)
    4.30pm-6pm: Watanabe Rika (4tix)
    the queue was massive to get into the place, with lotsa snaking and such. i had the 2.30-4pm slot for her and Saitou Kyouko so I figured I could do Kyouko first.

their system allows you to join in the queue up to an 30mins before the end. most people do so to maximise ticket time if they are last. with my 7 i figured it would be ok.

sadly, they said that i could only use 5 Orz. but i agreed since i had no choice.

(for reference, because my japanese isnt that good, i pretty much memorized a bunch of sentences and had to rapidly say them, as such, i didnt concentrate on what they wore, since it my brain wasnt focusing on seeing but rather on saying. the time limit did not help either. this was the same for all the girls)
    upon reaching yonesan, herself, i just rapidly said the usual (im from singapore, told her my name, told her about the forum and you guys). her response was warm and she was going all "oh!" and then "ooooo". when i told her about the forum, she said she was happy!

but i think the most critical.
    thing to note is that after saying everything managed to focus on her. As i mentioned earlier, I didnt have much time to focus on everyones appearance of sort. i literally cant rmemeber what they were wearing specifically.

but guys, as her fans, you really should know this

her eyes are the prettiest brown I have ever seen on a person.

im not sure if its the lighting.or because her eyes are really big and she was just curious to see a singaporean guy at her queue. but compared to the other girls, you could literally see them as brown, almost bright.

I stopped my memorized speech and just went ".... your eyes really are brown and beautiful". thats how striking they were to me..i literally stopped to tell her that.

and then she just looked down and smiled her usual smile. and i got distracted again by that so i said her smile and laugh are really cute. she laughed and said thank you.

i knew time was running out so i quickly told her to work hard in both her studies and in keyaki and that I will support her no matter what she does and She gave that smile again. I was urged to move out so i just waved and left.

tl:dr we need more close ups of yonesan. because that smile can only be improved by those eyes. my god those eyes are really something.

edit: sorry for the wall. and im heading out atm so no time to edit. still need to do the other girls as well. just try to enjoy for this now.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017