1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Audition AKB48 16th Generation Auditions Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Me, I care very little about how they sing or dance (unless an exceptional singer shows up, which actually seems like a possibility, but I digress). The MCs were promising. I hope we'll be seeing them soon on Bingo or Nemousu or Show. What's exceptional about this gen is how much we already know some of them thanks to the Showrooms; that was, for me, genius. We already know at least a few almost-sure stars, Manaka, Zunchan, Ayamin/Kosshi, and Zukki. (Did you notice people in the audience shouting “Roll-chan” during Zukki's MC? Yeah.)

2. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Thank you soo much Lalo Martins, your links are very great and so easy to use ! ^^ :)

Whoaa, 19, a sooo great gen that we have there ! :^O^: ;)

And for those who didn't pass (like #33 and the others !)...

Can try again later when they will be more ready for singing and dancing ?

We hope the come back of Yako Mega and Moeka Yahagi someday !

Who else than me love the cute #33 ?

3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    So IDK if this is too nitpicky or what, but should we be moving the discussion to the KKS thread?

4. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Mmh, yes, you are right Lalo Martins ! ;)

And to continue the discussion there !

5. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

I will agree with anyone who said the first debut performance been always terrible :lol:

From their debut, I am already interested with Tomu's little sister, she also the genki type just like Tomu :lol:, and the Nagisa no Cherry's girl center, i think she has more composure than the other, no wonder they picked her as center and to lead the introduction members. And also really coincidence that her name is Manaka, if we spell it mannaka it's mean center! :awesome:

6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    BTW (last message here before moving to the proper thread :^^;: just because I'm continuing a conversation we had here) — I was catching up on some shows and I realised Orin isn't quite a first, except in AKB itself. The latest (5th) gen of NMB had the sisters of both Keicchi and Nana. (Keicchi's sister is called Jonishi Rei, not confusing at all)

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/50463469.html
    I haven't checked Yahagi Yukina SR (I do check it, but it was an hour SR and she probably only mention it for a tiny bit. I think she mentioned it early, like less than 15mins into her showroom in case you can find the recording), but on that site, it said that she said her sister not selected because adult(?) circumstances. Probably because she was still not released by her agency at that time.
    And yes, I'm talking about Yahagi Moeka.
    Edit: posted the SR on Yahagi Yukina thread.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    ”Adult circumstances" per the dictionary means pretext for not revealing something. You can think of it as being a phrase with similar origin as the English when adults tell a child that it is "adult stuff" as a blow off not to tell them something. However, it is typically used as a label for incidents that take place in the broader public, and is like the saying in English "we parted ways for 'business reasons'" and other similar phrases. Therefore, it is a term applied to a situation where someone is trying to explain away something vaguely and it seems suspicious.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah. "Adult circumstances" sounds like it could be dirty but it's probably better translated as "grown-up reasons"

It's probably something contractual.
    "We're not allowed to do this, and we're not allowed to talk about it, or even talk about how we're not allowed to talk about it. Because, you know, grown-up stuff."

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    “And she probably wasn't allowed to apply in the first place and we're not allowed to talk about that either.”

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I think she thinks that she already quit, but she still had contractual obligation to fulfill, which she might or might not know. Anyway, if she is still interested in joining AKB, hopefully AKB will welcome her (assuming that she is not contracted to any agency) since she is one of the favorite from the showroom appeal.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I know this may be on other topic, but the 16th gen are starting their solo showrooms guys!, today is Suzuha's turn! yeeeeea

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes, #29 (Moeka) was my fav from the Showroom and she was popular too. it's too bad she didn't get to debut, I checked 16th gen's debut and none of them got my attention... then again it can change with time but I don't feel like I can follow them for now. I wish she debuted, but I guess there was contract issues ._.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'M STILL SALTY

Really hoping management has her phone number saved (and the date her contract is over) to just grab her and drop her in the theatre.
    Such a loss.

(sorry for the thread bump, I was just watching the video and got angry ha)

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oh, that's who you were talking about??
    I forgot about her but yeah, she definitely should've been 1st in.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

When was I talking about her? :XD:
    But, yeah, I guess lol

For real, I don't know how we lost her. :cry:

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You mentioned her earlier in the STU thread and I feel like I've seen you talk about her other places since the audition
    so when I saw the STU thread I was like "29... which one was that" but too lazy to look her up so thanks!

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Ops, then yes. :^^;:

In the final ranking during the audition she came in 2nd, so she sure was popular.

And it's weird that both sisters were in the same agency but one got into SKE and the other didn't pass this (I guess the sister got off her contract before).

Ohwell, she'll pop up somewhere eventually, and it's not like the 16th gen has just three girls. :XD:

19. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Maybe she auditioned for STU48, as we now have ex-2nd gen Draftees on the 16th gen, it's most likely she went for the next opening, this being STU, never loose hope, my friend!

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Are you all talking about the one who auditioned, while still under contract with another agency?