1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    She withdraw because of her recent scandal. Fans found her Twitter and Insta and she had a boyfriend, is a fan of KAT-TUN and Johnnys, and was drinking underage.

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Underage Drinking can end an idol's career. She got a triple whammy in this case which led to her withdrawal. No idol agency wants an underage alcoholic.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's a bit harsh. I had a beer with my grandfather when I was six. That doesn't make me an alcoholic.

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Liking Johnny's isn't grounds for expulsion, as long as you're not dating one of them. :rolleyes:
    The drinking thing however...

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    From my observations underage drinking is far more likely to get a member kicked than boyfriend proof.
    It is law breaking, after all.
    Liking Johnny's isn't breaking any rules but Japanese wota seem to really hate that.
    I hate the hypocrisy, though. Basically complaining because the girl is like them, an idol-fan...

6. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

AFAIK she also mentioned smoking on her twitter

7. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Well, that just definitely would make her a dame member for me. Maybe because I find smoking a lot worse than drinking. Anyway, with all that was revealed, and the short time since their debut, I can't say I'm too sad about it.

8. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ok, I had no idea about the scandal til DaifugoEyes mentioned it. That's why I was wondering why she left so suddenly. But now after all that was posted here I understand why she left/was kicked out.

9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

HS I thought Nojima Kano at first, my heart fell(!!)

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Yeah i thought Kano too at first. Still its a shame, the whole "had" a boyfriend and being a Johnny's fan don't deter me, hell even drinking is usually done by most people before they have the legal age and smoking sucks, but i wouldn't have lost interest just because of that. Still management has to fire them to sate those who can't stand it unfortunately.

11. don

don Kenkyuusei

so lets get this straight, she likes to drink and is underage, smokes and is into guys, she may longer be idol material but she is one hell of a young woman from most any guys perspective!

12. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Her idol careers is pretty much done regardless if management kicks her out or not.

On a side note is it me or does SKE attract more "open minded" girls?

13. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Well after all smoking and drinking underage is Illegal, no matter how many others do it. I guess if she was already a full-member, they would have demoted her to KKS or put her on hiatus, like Minarun back then. But you have to admit, fans found a lot, and nothing is really going good together with being an Idol and the image that comes with it. As KKS you are a probie, and thus can be fired for small stuff. It's just like in every other company. (Plus I guess she didn't tell Management about all this beforehand, so she also lied to them)

Maybe AKS should hire some wotas to do background-checks on every new member xD

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  15. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

16. mebo1

mebo1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Try bilibili.com and search up "SKE48 MV Collection." It's one of those 3 hour videos. Happy viewing! (Note: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link on the forum)

17. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    Galaxy of Dreams Dance Video by Yumana-P (Isshiki Rena, Ida Reona, Takagi Yumana, Kimoto Kanon, Takeuchi Mai)

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    WOW yumana looks hot:worthy:
    I think they (management) should let the members did the "dance practice" video like this more, though. It can be something new for 48groups and might attract people to notice more to SKE (since they've been known as a pro in dance, it might benefit members to show off their skill)

19. trxsh

trxsh Member

This speaks to the kpop stan in me. I got kind of distracted since their synchronization wasn't perfect like in kpop dance practice videos, but I really like these kinds of plain clothes dance videos, hope they make more like this :cute:

20. don

don Kenkyuusei

Sure this has been mentioned somewhere before but watching the Gonna Jump video, the inflated balloons..... you'd think someone supervising the video would be... "hmmm those kind of look like ______"