1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ she didn't say anything new, I think, except that nobody got payed yet and that the payment should be once in a half year or something. and she confirmed again that it's not only her or members with separate agency that will get the money, but all AKS members. she is not sure about NMB because they are not under AKS. and they probably don't use SR anyway, they have contract with other fee-based streaming service (YNN or something?).
    as for percentages and calculations in comments - I don't know what is their source, so kinda don't see them as mention worthy, sorry. even if those are correct for other streamers it doesn't mean they are correct for AKB members, because they may have different terms with AKS.

========

Sasshi's cut from some show called "Buddys - Watashi to Taisetsuna Nakamatachi" (170119). not sure about the subject of the show, but it looks like it's some promotional special show for Baitoru.

========

Sasshi was mentioned at today's Music Station.
    I guess, KoiChun placed 8th in Top 10 of Best Love Songs, so they showed a VTR where some guy said that he loves Sasshi

fLSBVqo.jpg KYwwflT.jpg 2zLPGnN.jpg

update
    video cut
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/822404946934910976/pu/vid/1280x720/142lEg1InHC16Mrm.mp4

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    And here's the show...

3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi at today's Request Hour Best 100

Day 1

Day Show

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...7-17-01-21-17-01-22.16601/page-4#post-1273129

MC1: Kitahara Rie, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Takayanagi Akane, Sashihara Rino

89) Kibouteki Refrain (AKB48's 38th Single)
    79) Kimi wa Melody (AKB48's 43rd Single)

MC8: Kashiwagi Yuki, Sashihara Rino, Takahashi Juri

Night Show
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...7-17-01-21-17-01-22.16601/page-5#post-1273157

71) 12Byou (HKT48's 5th Single)
    69) Koi Suru Fortune Cookie (AKB48's 32nd Single)
    64) Suki! Suki! Skip! (HKT48's 1st Single)
    60) Choose Me! (AKB48's 15th Single Coupling Song: Team YJ)

MC4: Minegishi Minami, Sashihara Rino, Kitahara Rie

51) Melon Juice (HKT48's 2nd Single)

b69447df.jpg C2qdu6jWQAEdQ5r.jpg C2r-AuNUQAA2X0K.jpg C2r-AuRUoAAU4Rs.jpg C2rvyB9UcAAXHyv.jpg C2rzmQyUAAAop3J.jpg C2sZlg8VEAAa7IR (1).jpg C2sZlg8VEAAa7IR.jpg ec2c92cc.jpg C2sBfsLUAAMCvwa.jpg

==========

preview of Kasou Taishou

===========

new game/app AiKaBu (AKB48 Official Idol Stock market application) :^^;:

6969c263-s.jpg e6080d29-s.jpg

4. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I like this pic. It's funny to see how Sasshi is having fun doing the 8 pose while Ritarie seems to be a little uncomfortable. :^^;:

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Seems like Tani and Chori was able to perform Melon Juice with HKT again? The big smile on Chori's face says everything :)

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

[hehe]
    perfect idol jump as always))

8. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

9. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hehehe

Sasshi's favorite event to have fun.

10. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    There's a trick: if you get the address of the pic, you can "put" it into the quotation using IMAGE button. :)

[Edit] You can simple copy the image of the original post with mouse and CTRL+C (PC Windows) and paste it inside your reply.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  12. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thankyou so much!! Honestly I always have a trouble posting picture.

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

today's Shibuya no Sashiko #10

some info from it.
    Sasshi had a dinner with Yasusu recently and got a lot of interesting ideas from him, that she even wrote down.

Sasshi is the type that likes to search things she is better at than other people, but Yasusu said it's no good and that it's better to search for things she loses at, and among these things she needs to search a loophole to win.

the other thing was about the opinions of other people. Yasusu described people's opinions like a scenery seen from a train window. when you see a naked woman from a train everyone freak out and look at her, but when the train stops at the next stop, nobody cares enough to go back to see her. so people's reactions are fast, but not long-lasting, so it's better not to care much about them.

another thing was about AKB auditions. apparently at those auditions it's not just Yasusu's opinion that matters, but of all judges. a girl passes even if only one of the judges thinks that she's good and others don't. the worst thing is to judge by average score, because it may lead to dullness and one-sidedness. even if in Yasusu's books a girl has 0 points, others may see something great in her.

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I saw a backstage showroom on request hour, did anybody saw sasshi appear anywhere on that video?? I just wanna search her and meru's part if they're appear lol :^^;:

15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi & Momoka :cute:

[​IMG]

16. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

thank you for the translation
    I wrote it down too, hope she share lot of yasusu's quotes, because it's really interesting

-------------------
    Also, she like saying about trivia thing during showroom, which's you must listen once again. She said in the asuyoro's showroom, that yuihan's solo tsuki to mizukagami was hers before it was changed in some parts and became yuihan's. And kimi wa melody was someone's solo before.

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    (170122)指原莉乃(HKT48 チームH)のShowroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi didn't appear, and Meru appeared only once
    1:04:18
    http://hkt48douga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7929.html

=======

Sasshi was mentioned on Abema TV show. it introduced idol group "Osaka Shunkashuutou", who were prominent on Sashihara Gichou to Idol Kokkai, and said that they got into news when Sasshi noticed them.

57:20-

if the video does not show watch the video here

=======

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/823051981044400128
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/823127281761533952

18754421-s.jpg C2xV478UkAAfx54.jpg

20. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

During AKB Request Hour yesterday, 'Chain of Love' was ranked 16 which Harutan sensei centers. Since the song doesn't have a specific costume they used the ones from the Sashiko du Soleil, Harutan doesn't have center's costume that is dedicated to her. So during standby Sasshi traded her gold jacket with Harutan's purple one, because Sasshi's is the only one.

C2w0eXEUkAAdRv4.jpg C2w0eW7UoAA57au.jpg C2yTjTqWIAEHeS4.jpg
    https://plus.google.com/112054336332152179826/posts/DHkZayiPfkv?sfc=false

@suwidering
    I like those little trivia during her showrooms as well. One of my favorite is about 'Dessan' from Team Surprise. The reason why Takamina and Sasshi was coupled together was because Takamina appears to be strong on the outside but is rather weak on the inside, while Sasshi appears weak on the outside but she is actually really strong on the inside. Those lyrics analysis of her really gives me a whole new understanding and appreciate for Akip and 48g.