Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Can I throw in Ogino Yuka into the debate too lmao

I'd say whatever lol Sakuratan wasn't even the centre for HKT first single soooooo I'm glad they even squeeze out a single for this poor group XD

2. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Rika's popularity was self-made through her Showrooms (meaning that she created her own push), while Katomina's seems to be management made and pushed. this forum loves to talk about the injustice of how management spotlights their own favorites over the opinions of the fans, but when someone's push is entirely fan-made that's not good enough either and they'd rather they go with the pushed girl?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

This is so funny... international fans are comparing Katomina to Haruppi, while Japanese fans are comparing her to Oshima Yuko.

I thought it would be inevitable considering NGT's colors are Red and White :p

4. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Pushed member is center
    Thread on Stage48: "Ughh she's so over pushed why is she center!?!"

Nonpushed member is center
    "She's already popular she doesn't need this!!!"

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Too bad there is only one centre position, if they could think of something like double-centres that would be.....oh wait XD

6. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I see a lot of people here and in other places calling Katomina and Okappa flops

Guys it's still too soon to say that! As someone said, Rika was a safe choice because she earned her popularity by self-promoting while the other members have yet to prove sustainable popularity.

This single will show who will rise and who will fall with the public, because believe-it-or-not hardly anyone knows who Okappa and Katomina are outside the fandom for these girls to be considered flops when they haven't even debuted yet.
    Heck aside from Sasshikita Gassen the NGT48 girls haven't been in a proper variety show for us to really know them.

Just because they didn't get center doesn't mean management gave up on them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Hikari to Kage no Hibi was only performed for like, 2 or 3 times. And Moeka was dead end last row where no one can see her. They also didn't get mych in the MV

TwI was only performed 1 time with full senbatsu, and Katomina was dead end last row of a 32-nin senbatsu, and i don't think neither of them are in the MV at all

Meanwhile, HT has been performed a lot on TV with full senbatsu, and Rika's actually visible

And i wouldn't mind if Rika centered the 2nd single, but just not the 1st. Because it's their debut single, their 1st ever, and i think centering their debut single would mean more than centering their other singles

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    RKTNxKTMNxOGYK as front 3

I describe them as top 3 of NGT48!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Okkapa has this super weird and awkward social attitude that sometimes I wonder if she is faking it...and I think she needs to lose it before the management gives up on her lol

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Tashima Meru centered HKT48's 1st single and it didn't mean much if you see today (Sorry Meruchan).
    For real? More than 1st single or 2nd, 3rd, etc, I think the great Katomina's loss was her not centered "Max Toki 315-go", it'll be forever their "Seishun no Laptime".

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    And she getting fatter each year lmao (which she is still pretty cute)

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Wow. Thanks for making me realize that lmao. NMB rarely perform ZKS but SeiLap is still a staple concert song. Same with HKT's Suki!Suki!Skip!, SKE's Tsuyokimono yo, and Nogi's Guru Guru Curtain.

As for Meru, it actually meant that much. If she wasn't their "original" center, i don't think her decline in popularity would look as bad as it is right now. She would'be been just a girl who's showing slow result instead of the failed center that held SakuRuppi down on their early days and got dropped out of senbatsu for being too chubby

It also meant that much for Milky. If she wasn't ZKS's center who knows where her position will be after that hotel scandal. She might've been in 2nd row, and she wouldn't be the Milky we all knew

It's kinda OOT but at her seitansai she looked thinner (and cuter)^^

13. GATX105

GATX105 Member

lol, that's funny!

It was really hard on haruppi back then so I wish they let katomina actually center (the single) instead of just being designated as the center before they switched to rikachan. But rika's in a zone right now so management wants to push it even further and fast. I don't think this is very similar to what happened in hkt since it wasn't a stronger member that took over from haruppi.

I hope katomina's able to use this positively -- now she has to catch up to rikachan. And she was the lead female role in higurashi although they made rikachan's role bigger lol.
    But yeah, right now, rikachan is god -- she's very crafty too, very ambitious and determined. Her love trip performance in the akb kouhaku was very well done and she knew it was good and was kinda smug and confident about it. I'm looking forward to the two-shot this march.

14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

If you read it carefully that is what I mean. I thought they were going with HKT's narrative but now its different, they dropped Moeka and now making Rikachan god tier

15. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    has the whole line-up been revealed? is Yukirin even in there? hahaha

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Lol ofc she is. That's the whole point of her Kennin. To bring publicity to NGT's releases

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    listen. Management pushed Katomina from DAY 1, to become the ace of the group, due to a spark in popularity pre-debut. they soon started to push Moeka as a rival to her, and both of them centered different songs for the group. During that time, Rika was always cultivating her fanbase and rising in popularity. Even when it became apparent that she was clearly gaining a lot more fans than the other girls, she was overlooked. Katomina and Moeka had the same amount of time as Rika to increase their fanbase, and they had managements push alongside that, but they only increased little in comparison to Rika's. It was only after we learnt that Rika ranked 96th in the election that management began to take notice. When it became apparent that she was the most popular NGT member after Yukirin and Rei, they took action by finally giving her that push. If you had a business that relies on how well your workers perform, and the best way to get more money is to push the worker that performs the best into a higher position, why would you not do it? remember that 48g is a business.

tldr: stop being so salty that katomina and moeka couldn't gain popularity but rika did it with ease, and is being rewarded by it.

i'm surprised she got center, and expected moeka tbh, but i'm glad it was rika, and no doubt, katomina and moeka will be right beside her, and will most likely get a lot of screentime in the MV, and promotional activities anyway. so chill ya beans.

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^Katomina ranked higher than Rika...

• Like Like x 1
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Management took notice after she ranked 96th? Really? . Her ranking 96th didn't mean anything at all (Hell Katomina ranked higher then her). If you really think that her push was because she ranked 96th, then :fp:.