1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

About the magazine, I think what Komiharu said is "to be on the cover of a magazine", it's not about decorating or doing the design of a cover. I don't know if her wish is just to be on the cover or to have a solo cover. Maybe she really never appeared on a magazine cover (even together with other girls) so it's her wish.

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    First time I seen Komi was her crying video last year when she missed out on ranking. I thought she was cute. This year's crying video I thought whoa.. she's really beautiful. I think easily one of the prettiest girls in 48g. I wouldn't be surprised if she reached most of her goals this year.

3. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    She said "雑誌の表紙を飾る".
    I searched what it means 飾る and I found it "to decorate; to ornament; to adorn"
    http://jisho.org/search/飾る

But yes, I understand she want to say she wants to be in the cover and not to decorate lol

Well. She appeared on the cover magazine with Keicchi and Nao. So I think she want to appear alone :D
    [​IMG]

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

If she wants a solo cover, it would be really hard. The only way that it is possible is through a fashion magazine and for fashion magazine, she is contracted with Love Berry, so that would mean she needs to compete with other Love Berry models which include the top AKB push (Miion), the top Team 8 push (Yuiyui), the top HKT Loli (Yabuki Nako), and a bunch of models from 48G and others.
    I doubt she would be on a cover that targeted at male unless she win something to be on the cover. I think Kojimako, Miion, Sayaya. and possibly Naanya have done solo cover and all of them are more curvy than Komiharu. Naachan solo cover? I believe the answer is never. Naachan is a top member and she is probably in the cover less than Sayaya. That is the reality of not having the body for swimsuit/underwear gravure. This is also why I hope that management will put the member correctly, as in which members fits in which magazine.
    Having said that, Naachan probably isn't as interested to be in a cover compared to Komi, so maybe if Komi try really hard she might get it. Paruru and Mayuyu aren't curvy but they appeard in solo in several magazine covers.... of course they both super popular member and top pushed members.

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Finally Komiharu has the official mark on Twitter!
    So she will start soon!
    Please follow her~ @912_komiharu

I hope Twitter will help with her popularity.

[​IMG]

6. FTYulian

FTYulian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Twitter:
    FajarTy
    Hello~
    Ano, is there any chance I can get the softsub for komi's ura story?
    I want to translate it for indonesian fans...

7. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I've been hoping to find a softsub as well to edit to extend to the full 18-sai Ura Story, but I've had no luck so far =(

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    [NEWS] With the open of twitter she announced the using for all SNS.

twitter→お知らせ・メンバーとの絡み
    AKBmail→私の全て・自分の素直な気持ち
    Instagram→私の〝好き〟・私服・オススメ
    Google+→日記の様な1日の出来事の気持ち
    SHOWroom→ファンのみなさんとのお喋り

Translation (made by me)
    twitter→Notice・To chat with members
    AKBmail→ All of my own honest feelings
    Instagram→My〝favourite〟・clothes・recommendations
    Google+→ Feelings of a day's event like a diary.
    SHOWroom→Talk with fans

Komiharu will be really busy updating all SNS... Do your best, Komichan!

Btw, she has 21,800 followers now. I don't know is she is a good number or not but with a day Komiharu has half of Instagram followers (and Instagram was opened in July 2016).

And first person who Komichan followed was TAKAMINA ;_; Takamina did RT to her first tweet. aaah.. the feelings..

10. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    It'll be hard to keep all 5 updated, hopefully she'll manage.
    The only one I'm not following is AKBmail but I don't know how to follow that one

11. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    I am sure can learn from her senior, the Queen of SNS , Okada Nana

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    You need a japanese number and to pay 300 yen each month.
    I have the money but I don't have the japanese number ;_;

I hope she will update all 5!!

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I just noticed that she didn't mention 755. Well, she didn't update her 755 since August 3rd. 755 is great for communicating with fans since the commenting system is independent of the post, thus fans can just comment on her "talk" and she can just read it and choose to reply or not. Of course some of the functions are overlapping with Twitter (and other SNS) and arguably, Twitter is more important because most people and business use Twitter. For Twitter vs 755, I think that with Twitter you're basically posting stuff into your micro blog (thus everyone can easily see it). With 755, like I said, it is more like commenting (or chatting), thus other people that are following me for example, won't see me commenting about AKB. So if I say "good morning" on Komi's 755, it is just a comment. On twitter it is like I'm saying it to the whole world.
    If she need to choose between 755 or Twitter, I say Twitter is better. Hopefully she will update her SNS more regularly.
    Since Komi also mention Showroom, yes, she might be thinking to just use Showroom for communicating with her fans instead of 755. But she doesn't stream enough :( Actually, most members don't stream enough. The top members (1-32) that stream somewhat regularly are Jurina and Okada Nana (Jurina is by far the 1st). The rest seems either ignoring it or having a principle that less is more (basically stream less so each stream feels more valuable).
    Personally, outside of mail, I think my priority would be Twitter (because of the reach), 755 (for communicating with fans). Between G+ and Insta, it will depend on whether you like to post photos (which you can do with the other SNS, but neater with Insta) or long post (which you can do with 755 and probably on Twitter if you don't mind the post is split). Showroom should be another category.

14. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    A friend of mine in FB is gonna make a meme staring Komi and posting it on 9gag on January 20.

I hope it goes viral

15. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Komiharu is doing her best!!

She updated her Twitter, instagram, Google+, AKBmail today.. and she did a SHOWROOM! (only 10 min though).

if the video does not show watch the video here

I hope it will be the same everyday:omg:

Btw, she is in AKBINGO senbatsu.
    [​IMG]

2016 -> 2017
    Oowada Nana, Nishino Miki and Shimazaki Haruka out -> Komiyama Haruka, Tomu Muto and Oguri Yui in.

16. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

And I found something cute :^O^:

17. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
  18. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Look like Komi enjoy watching MadoMagi anime.:hehe:

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Komiharu's Showroom (17-01-10)

20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Is Komi performing in the theater anytime soon?
    Also I really liked the unit song that she was in for the upcoming album! Those outfits looked really nice :^O^: