1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Well... yesterday. Next one will be on February the earliest.
    On Saturday she will also do poster giveaway(?) and signing event related to the album release (at Tower Records and HMV if I'm not mistaken). Saturday will be Komi and Mako, Sunday will be Yuiri and Megu.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Komi's going to be in the 47th single :^O^:

4. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yaaaasssss:cute:

5. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Congrats to Komi for being selected!! Whoop! Whoop!

6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    DON'T GET COMPLACENT!!!! Remember!! ELECTION in JUNE!!! Start Saving & Rallying your TROOPS NOW! This is GOOD! She's in the 47th Senbatsu....and it's a "Bigger one" so she's lucky. 1 in 20 is Good Odd's - but 1-16 is STILL a hurdle so don't get discouraged- But please be Realistic.

I think as long as Komi has a decent placement in the Election Single (Praying to God it's a FUN Summer Bikini Single!) and depending on her TV/Variety gigs this spring AND which Members participate in the Election - Komi has a "Statistical Shot" at Senbatsu or at least Top 20.... but it's GOING to be a nail biter. She's easily going to need to 20-25% MORE Votes than Last year to be "Safe".

REMEMBER- Yuria Kizaki?? (whom I also adore)- People thought she'd be "fine" & that she had it in the bag....Nope. Remember when Komi ranked 37 in the Prelims w/ over 5,000 votes in 2015 & then DIDN'T even Rank in the Top 80? DO NOT Leave it to chance! You don't want to waste ALL Summer wondering What Went Wrong. NOW's the time to get the fires burning! She doesn't have any Gimmicks & she's a "New Flavor" anymore... NOW, is where You Hold the Line or Move Forward.

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    yass Senbatsu again

i want her so bad to make senbatsu on sousenkyo so this time i'm going to spend 50% of my votes on my oshi(Tanochan) and 50% on Komi

8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Thank you very much! ♥

Komiharu in senbatsu again! SO HAPPY!!

Today it was last handshake of High Tension ^_^ Komiharu was cute as always!
    [​IMG]

9. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Honestly I really hope that she stays in senbatsu for the next single and ranks higher or even in the top 16 (All my votes will go to her)

10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    the next single will be the summer single which is always with a larger number of members so she will probably be on it

11. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I really enjoyed these Komi movies in Gugutasu *_* Old times lol
    Now she is with Instagram stories (so sad I can't record it...)

Btw, tomorrow (or today in Japan) it will be Team 4 stage ^_^Komiharu ganbatte!

And two days ago Komiharu did some shooting. I think it will be for the "AKB senbatsu".

12. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

^
    About gimmicks, I have an idea. What if Komi make a show in her showroom. Her show name is Komiharus Smile Show. The theme of the show are how Komi effort to become a perfect idol. There are many variable/factor to become a perfect idol like singing, dancing, modeling, clothes styling, playing music instrument, cooking, etc. She have to invite her colleague in AKB Group who are competent in each variable to teach her, for example like naachan that good at singing. And after the end of the show, she must ask her colleague to give her a score (ex: naachan give her score at singing). If the score is bad, she must evaluate her self and practice more harder, so that in her next showroom she can make a better score. For the last, She must make an official youtube channel and upload her showroom to attract more new fans.

How about this gimmicks, it is good or bad gimmicks guys?

13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Maybe during one of her showrooms someone can ask her that. It sounds like a cool idea, are any of the other girls doing something similar?

14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ good thought. But it sound like reverse-versions of "Sashihara no Ran" and "Sashiko no Kuse ni" [hehe]

15. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

^
    Yesss Pleaseeee !!

^
    I dont know if this idea have been used by other girls (so far i have never seen it in other girls show room, ps: correct me if I wrong) and well i have never watched sashihara no ran and sashiko no kuse ni either.

But I think this gimmick is a chance for Komi to show her effort to achieve her target this year to the fans (many peoples doubt her can achieve her target.... including me...). This gimmick is one of the answer.

16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I like where your heads at. She should put her ShowRooms on YouTube or make a YouTube channel in this vain. Like "KomiHaru's Smile Show" & she just talks about her Idol Adventures...maybe it could go Viral? I don't know. I do fear that there's another "Shift" in AKB coming & I just hope Komi is riding the wave.

But at the same time- I'm some what concerned that AKB48's "Prime Years" are done and what exactly are 'excited about'. The Music isn't getting any more "Innovative" (Not like the way it does in KPOP) and it seems like they're going back on "Cruise-Control" until the Election w/ this March Single.

17. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Today was a good day for Komi :)

She was in Drug Abuse Eradication Ambassador with Yui, Mako and Sayaya.
    [​IMG]
    Later, she did a photoshoot for BOMB with Mako, Miion, Naachan and Sayaya. They will be on the cover too!! Release date is March 9th.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So.. it will be the second cover of Komiharu. So happy!!

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Showroom
    I once saw one that was around 5 minutes long but I can't find it anymore

19. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    You know why the Dog is going nuts licking her hand & arm.....Cause KomiHaru is SOO Sweet she sweats SUGAR! :^O^:

20. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

^ Well, in this case.. I dont mind to be her dog :p :p :p

Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk