1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Or Kojima Natsuki [hehe][hehe][hehe]

2. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well you forgot Sasshi, and other members can achieve celebrity status in the future too. Also, importance in the group aside, Takamina did achieve the same level of public recognition.

3. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I think Sasshi will probably only get one in HKT. Giving a sister group member a farewell A-side in AKB single sounds like a fuel for a fanwar :^^;: , but I guess Sasshi is still plausible, considering she was an AKB to begin with and she was already famous even before going to HKT.

Oh yeah, that's why I said in the near future. I'm sure the new gens can achieve celeb status as the time goes by.

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Sasshi's will be massive - 48G single won't be enough for her. I can imagine her negotiating with other idol agencies and create a massive album.

5. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Talking about pushes always makes me tired, cause I love most new girls and hope them to succeed, but life is only satisfying sometimes.

So, anyone in for center hope/prediction of coupling songs ? My hope is:
    - SKE: Yunana, a new gen 8, or any 7D2, tbh any new gen is great.
    - NMB: Fuuchan or Nagisa (Im sparing my Shuu-center wish for NMB's single)
    - HKT: A gen 5 ? Another one of 4 or D2 ? I don't follow HKT much but seriously hoping for a new gen here.
    - NGT: Okappa (lets make her a perma center for NGT coupling on AKB singles, dunno but she seems to fit great)
    - Sakamichi AKB: W-center Naachan - Yurina or Mayuyu - Nanase.

Prediction
    - SKE: Nao (I'm so tempted to type Ryouha, but general fan love her more than Uha, and this single actually go mostly on popularity, so)
    - NMB: Ayaka or Sayanee obviously
    - HKT: An old gen that people may hope for but dont actually think will happen like Sasshi centering Make Noise and Bagutte
    - NGT: Rika (the push is real)
    - Sakamichi AKB: Kojiharu solo-cen again, if w-center then Kojiharu - Maiyan or Sasshi - Nanase.

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Sakura - Miona center because they kinda look alike. Have another surreal MV for it. Of course if I really want it my way, I would want Naachan (AKB) to center it. Probabaly Naachan double center :p
    But I can imagine the weirdness of having Sakura - Miona center combined with a surreal MV.

7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    IkoMayu wCenter please. Especially when both now sport forehead-showing hair.

8. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Why not? She's a pretty stable new gen push. For a 32-nin senbatsu I would expect her to be there.

9. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Even if she is.. what does this have anything to do with her having (not) been chosen as a senbatsu regular or not?

10. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think this is one A side with greatest mix of members across all sister groups only 4 teams no involved

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Hopefully we have a 20/24 nin media senbatsu.

Here are my hopes for media senbatsu (24):
    Team A: Kojima Haruna, Iriyama Anna, Yokoyama Yui
    Team K: Muto Tomu, Mukaichi Mion, Minegishi Minami
    Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria
    Team 4: Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Komiyama Haruka, Kojima Mako
    Team 8: Oguri Yui
    Team S: Matsui Jurina
    Team E: Suda Akari
    Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
    Team M: Shiroma Miru
    Team H: Sashihara Rino, Kodama Haruka
    Team KIV: Miyawaki Sakura
    Team NIII: Kitahara Rie, Nakai Rika

12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Got to love when the Marks get offended and annoyed. Kayfabe is still alive and well, I guess? :awesome:

13. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I feel bad for rara. I saw the fancam announcement vid and when lala was shown people went "ehhh" it's feels like almost the same as boo-ing someone, but then again I cant blame them. I hope rara can get herself together after all the dislike for her.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hey man if this is one of your sarcasm attempts again lol at least I got my point across and 3 pages wurth of Rara discussion :hehe:

You're welcome I guess?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i wonder why Oshima Ryoka wasn't chosen

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Ah ah ! that made my day :rofl::lol:
    Thanks

17. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    "Doesn't get many jobs outside of the group"? You're a funny one. Why don't you do some research before spewing your usual unfounded spiel? Don't worry, though, I did the homework for you.

Yuria's got a regular weekly radio show every Thursday. Or maybe you forgot about the big stage play where she played a leading role, so important that she had to miss out on the 11th anniversary stage at the AKB theater? It got some pretty good reviews from critics, both from the plot standpoint as well as her portrayal of a rather complex character.
    With gravure: EX Taishu Dec. 2016, Manga Action October 2016, Manga Action March 2016, BLT Graph Vol. 7, the first 3 of which she was the cover of the magazine. Sure it's not much, but there has been a general reduction in gravure activity for non-sister group members, save for a few which I can count on two hands, and that's still pushing it.

I haven't even gone so far as to include guestings on radio shows, as well as interviews in magazines (for example, she just guested on Otona No Cafe's Showroom several days ago).

Wanna talk handshakes? Sure! She's holding up really well in singles, sure is well within the top bracket of the "200 girls", 17/20 in the 2nd resale round for High Tension and 14/20 in the 2nd resale round for LOVE TRIP. Yuria may have dropped in the ranks but she's still pulling her weight and bringing in the shiny shiny yens for Aki-P, sure is selling more slots than a whole bunch of people in Undergirls and even Senbatsu. She barely does Showrooms and doesn't really put herself out there to pull in more casual viewers to oshi her, but she still managed to rank within the NHK Kohaku, dead center within the top 48, which is still higher than I can say for your "200 girls".

I'm waiting on your receipts about every single one of the "200 girls" that management should be investing their time in, otherwise stay salty in your own lane hun. [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Let me just say, showrooms don't necessarily attract casual viewers. Stop using that excuse to defend your oshi or any member.

It's like saying, "I don't like Justin Bieber and/or nor do I like him but I still want to invest hours of my time watching him." Would you do that?

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So you don't think Onishi Momoka is senbatsu wurth senpai?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

20. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Erm showrooms and radio shows I wouldnt consider big jobs. They pretty much attract only fans.
    Besides them she got one stage role and 4 magazine appearances which to me is still not much.