[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It seems like Kakumei no Oka will be including the Gachi Oyasumi segment from Aishiteraburu, but in a different way to what they did for Aishiteraburu.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    watching this..how different jpop idol and kpop idol in term of dancing..
    the song itself sounds like kpop. the dance is quite good. i bet if any kpop group dances to this, it looks good.
    but i applaud for their effort. they need more practices like 99% kpop idol do in order to has good syncro and moves. maybe these idols can learn from j-trinity from twice (mina sana momo)

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Yes I agree (just finished watching Produce101 lol) I think Kpop takes dancing more serious, but in the 48group i think NMB dance is on point, also Keyakizaka's choreography is impressive

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If I remember correctly the average years before kpop idols debut is 4-5 years with rigorous training schedule for dancing and singing...plus hcore auditions for elite potential...

I don't think it's the matter of practicing more, we just can't even compare lol

6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    hahah that is probably true.
    you know twice? i cant imagine if momo sana mina are jpop idol..their dance might not be as polish as now. they can beat any of these girls, even e-girls i guess.

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ who doesn't know them :O anyway we outta topic so just gunna stop here...

By the way, congrats to Rara and Dasu making in the 47th single :banana:

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, both are no newcomer in the AKB A-side so it's as expected.
    If anything surprising, it's that there's no fuzz for Dasu inclusion. You simply won't see this in 2015 lol.

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I have a very bad feeling that SKE will go down Rev from DVL's path when Jurina graduates. Even when fans try to tell the management that there are other members, management is so stubborn, and as a result, only Jurina has the recognition, and even she has less recognition than Yoshida Akari who isn't even NMB's Top 8.

Watch out for SSK withdrawals from multiple SKE members.

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    how do you know jurina has less recognittion than yoshida? because that seems so untrue,

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Basically some people have the wrong idea that NHK Kouhaku rank = popularity rank. It isn't. It is about who can get the most unique supporter (as in more people who are willing to vote for that member only).
    Jurina have more recognition than Yoshida, probably way more. It just that Yoshida Akari have more unique supporter which came from her YouTube. So while everyone that following 48G should know Jurina, probably not a lot knows about Yoshida. But at NHK, it is about unique votes, thus Jurina got less votes than Yoshida. But if you pit them 1 on 1, I bet Jurina will have much higher votes than Yoshida.
    If they do another round of votes after they get the top 48, I bet that the top48 rank wouldn't turn out the same as when they do the votes with 300+ members.

12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    They are also forgetting that the single election allows multiple votes more easily ( since you can also multiple vote in kouhaku , if you have the right tools, etc)

What I fear is that they will be misled that they will also get more votes in the next election ( They will get more votes but .... u get the idea ) and be greatly disappointed when they find their rank "dropped"

13. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
  14. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    @arifer I suppose we can write in english and the committee will translate in japanese ?

15. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    The messages will be written in English, but since Aiai's understanding of the language is quite basic it'll help if you keep it simple ^^
    If you want to send a message in Japanese too, you can hit me up on Twitter and I'll help you out with it! (But please do send some in English, we'd want her to know that foreign fans support her too!)

16. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

From Bomb:

[​IMG]

17. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    well.. among them only Maimai which known best for her dance skill, and the center (Isshiki Rena) is known as the worst dancer among SKE's young gens and has just been promoted not so long ago, the dance trainer even called her robot bcs she's so stiff in dancing, but she's improving day by day, that's what differ 48 Group with KPop, they are not perfect idol yet but you can watch their progress in every aspect to be full fledged idol

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Like they say .....

They are not artist .... they are idols :)

Each region's meaning of idol & artist is different. For this case, it's even different as we are watching the growth of a unpolished diamond in the process of being a shining star ;)

Which is of course why E-Girls fans were so angry when someone at 2ch mentioned in an old topic referring E-girls as idols

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Nao Chan's belly [hehe]

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane