1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Kira (Kirara) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 23, 2015.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    KIRARIN!!!!!!

:mail::ome::ome::ome:<3:inlove:<3:inlove:<3:banana:<3:inlove:<3:inlove::ome::ome::ome::mail:

KIRARIN-BEAM!!!!!!!

Hopefully this next year is great for you, with lots of success and smiles.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Why thank you. :v:

I only bust them out for the girls I truly adore. And Kirarin, along with Reichan<3<3<3, have definitely entered the top of my rankings over the last year-and-a-half or so. :)

3. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Kira's seitansai is just starting! And her fans seem noisy already!

Edit: Finished. Her birthday stuff was done early (after Seifuku ga jama wo suru instead of after Nante suteki na sekai ni umareta darou) because the show started at 7pm instead of the usual 6.30pm and anyone under 16 cannot perform after 9pm. This meant Moekyun, Makiho, Reichan and Ayuchan missed the last song. There weren't any letters for some reason, and the birthday stuff was run by Rei and Ayu. Kira fans were very genki through the entire show and there was lots of cheering!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Kirarin Beam in full effect last night.:^O^: I lost count during Only Today of how many she threw. :XD:

Yeah, that crowd was loud and enthusiastic. Loved how the cheered EVERYONE during the self-intos.:approve:

So much Reichan<3<3<3<3<3<3 and Ayuchan<3<3<3.

And of course Kirarin. Birthday girl looked so pretty, like always.:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Was hoping for some D2 promotion.....

KKS Seitansai, as compared to a full member's seitansai. KKS don't get the letter, or the fake cake with candles. Just a song and speech, really. At least the oshi cam has been alot better for these KKS seitansai, that in years past.

5. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Just announced grad.

What a WASTE. WHY haven't they promoted her before it came to this? She's been ready for over a year.

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Agreed. I'm very sad about this especially as she's my favourite KKS member not just in AKB48 but in 48 Group as a whole. :(

7. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Graduation, unbelievable ???
    My best favor members D2, what happpened? I think she has a bright future in AKB48
    Does she say the reason why

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I smell a defection. Wouldn't be surprised if she ends up as a member of another idol group.

Too bad she announced it just when she's being pushed:fp:

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    My Japanese wasn't good enough to understand what she said about reasons. Her last handshake is 20th March and her grad theater show is 11th April (source: twitter).

At her seitansai a couple of weeks ago she was saying how she had hoped to stand before her fans and say her year was good because she got promoted, and she was very sad that she couldn't say that...

She was in Waiting Circle in High Tension, but she's hardly being pushed IMHO. She wasn't in the album, she's probably not in the next single... In fact Osaekirenai Shoudou is the only AKB song she's been in. Most of D2 literally have not been on a single yet. Any push available will go to Hiwatan, and that's only if they're not too busy pushing Oguri Yui, Yamamoto Ayaka, Goto Rara, NGT's Moeka... Kira will also probably be behind the 16th gen push whoever that is. Realistically, it was very unlikely she would have a bright future in AKB. She's never been on AKBingo, 48show... I can understand her cutting her losses and getting out now.

Ayu and Rei looked absolutely cut up about it :(

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I think the writing is on the wall for those that didn't really get anything last year. This year will be about pushing 16th gen members. They throw everything for them. From solocon and now KKS stage exclusive for them (it isn't a KKS stage but a 16th gen stage). Not only that, 16th gen also get to perform 7 times this month after just being announced about them getting their own stage! That is more performance than most member would do. And personally I'm really sad when I'm reading about 16th gen should get even more.
    I'm sad... hopefully the rest of AKB D2 won't graduate anytime soon and hopefully management will pay more attention to them. A promotion wouldn't hurt.

11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    She has absolutely been ready for a promotion, long before this. FUMING doesn't even cover it.
    To go from Baito to a Draft member and still get shafted, to have tried so goddamn hard to be part of the group, to keep performing...
    I honestly thought she had started a push. That her inclusion in Oseakirenai Shoudou was the start of something. That during the concerts in a couple of weeks she would be promoted to Team B. And what's worse, it didn't even register that that had been her only song. Like what the hell.

I hope she does go on to something better and successful, and is happy :( If she does join another group, as someone mentioned earlier, I will be sure to follow them, as she is well worth following after graduation. <3

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Basically this is repetition of 2010-2011, with young and aspiring member graduating ahead of the senior member, with various reason.
    She's 16 y.o. anyway. So all is good for her future.

D2 however....If what @Rurouni say are to be used as basis of opinion...

May it not ended tragic.

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    NO NOT HER
    She was gonna have a great (not so great, but not shabby either) future in AKB, plus she's one of the popular D2s. It's really sad. I thought her inclusion in Osaekirenai Shodou would make her think staying is worth it:(

Why didn't they just promoted her (and the rest of D2) at RH tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    NOOOOOO.....not Kirarin :cry2: What are the mgmt are waiting for? Promote those D2 members already :fp:

Wish the best for her. Even though she is my second favourite after Nomunee, but I really wish her to be the next team B staple member.
    :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

15. Sylas13

Sylas13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Her announcement explanation: https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/829291842286055424. Seems she started feeling worried about her future and doesn't know what she wants to do so she decided to graduate. In the end it is still a loss for the group and I'm going to miss her when she leaves.

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Her last HS event will be on March 20th (for Thumbnail, so should be a 2shot event) and her last theater performance will be on April 11th.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    AKS...

001.jpg

She was going to be the queen of gravure...

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Another star has fallen...

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ouch ....the new gen graduation trend continue.....:gavel:

20. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Such a shame, she is a very cute girl and i was expecting her to be promoted soon. i hope the others D2 won't follow.