1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I really like the song and I think Haruna looks great with the robe on so that's good enough for me!! I'm just happy to get a Haruna center, and even more that I like the song.

2. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    imo the song's not that bad. I actually kind of like it. Not great, but not that bad.
    But the dance is a travesty, and I honestly just never want to see these costumes again :yikes:

3. sininano

sininano Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    egoyuna
    Did anyone notice Lemon's signature pose at the end though? Haha.

I think the song is nice, not one of the best ever but definitely not the worst. I still have hopes for the PVs.

4. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    This song is a JAM. Perfect Kojiharu send-off. Love the costumes. There are just too many girls on stage to give them formation changes, but it would be nice if that changes with 16-nin versions.

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

ok i'm done with this single, see you in 48th single
    thank you

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the song is lacking some punch in it. It's not bad but a little plain though

I really don't like the costume. Doesn't match the flavor of the song.

7. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Not even gonna give the Sakamichi/48g song a chance? :p

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Well it's not the A-side so they are not promoting that song regardless if it's good or not.

9. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Very nice song and costumes.
    Call me too crazy, but after Kimi wa melody I loved all the a-sides released by akb48.
    This is also in this trend. Very good impression from the first time, the song is catchy. :approve:
    btw loved the costumes, are the official for this song?

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    err..this is a good song... not really that energetic idollish bland song but it is a great change of music. the song is good but the costume is not. anyway, i dont like jurina, but she looks great here.
    since when akb has anything to do with the dance? if takahiro isnt mentioned, im sure nothing is wrong with the dance. and as i can see, the dance is suitable for big senbatsu because it looks neat. plus, i dont see any great dancing choreo in j-idol including in keya46. i prefer kpop if i want to see great dancing.lol
    *probably they learnt a lesson after several stupid big(ass) senbatsu performance in music shows hence the simple choreo.

11. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

hmmm, when the song started, it had that kojiharu-ish tune. Bit like Heart Ereki, slightly sexy (someone knows, what I mean? :^^;:) But the chorus can't catch up with it, so the song leaves a boring impression. The Green Flash and Heart Ereki were really nice, so this one is quite underwhelming. And they raised the expectations by bringing in Takahiros name for .... some waving arms and no formation change at all.
    I hope, that's it!

As an AKB single, I would like it in some way, but as a farewell to Kojiharu I'm not happy about it :(

12. Neon

Neon Kenkyuusei

Of course the tragic new gen stans are already blaming Nyan for the choreo. :lol: But I thought the center didn't affect anything? Be consistent!

13. achmadbambang

achmadbambang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Position :

Row 1
    Yuihan-Yukirin-Sashi-Jurina-Kojiharu-Sakura-Mayuyu-Sayanee-Mion
    Row 2
    Dasu-Yuria-Shiroma-Okada-Anin-Katorena-Haruppi-Mako-Juri-Tomu
    Row 3
    Oya-Yumoto(Y.Ayaka Under??)-Onishi (??)-Yuiyui(??)-Sayaya-Rara-Hana-Komiharu-Shimada-Kaotan-Miichan-Yoshida-Miorin

14. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Not sure but I have the feeling that Tomu was substituting in Row 2 for YuiYui, and Tomu will be in Row 3. Or maybe management finally realized that Tomu's pretty popular lol.

15. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm the only who liked the choreo? And the song is not that bad.
    Why u guys r blaming Nyan???????????? it's ridiculous

16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Because she's known for being a lazy performer on stage = therefore, they can't have a complicated dance, because she's the center.

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Row 3
    Oya-Yuami*-Onishi-Rika-Sayaya-Rara-Hana-Komiharu-Shimada*-Kaotan*-Miichan-Yoshida-Miorin
    Senbatsu that aren't there: Yuiyui, Ayaka, Kitarie.

18. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    so sad about miichan position,,i think she deserve more than this,,it would be good if miichan switch her position with annin/renacchi

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    On the other side of the world, Japanese Netizens seems to unanimously agree that it is a sheeeeeet song from the get go but they are having fun with it already...

Twitter: New song "Shoot Sign" was revealed on music station. It's a good song if you listen to it more. This (performance/single) is my best compilation of 11 years. Glad that I continued to be a pro-wrestler. <<< LOL
    [​IMG]
    When she ain't even complaining about her own graduation single guess we fans shouldn't be moaning about it too lol

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  20. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She is part of several singles that have more crazy choreography, this is not a very sure argument, the difference now is that she is the center.