1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    You're welcome (?)

I'll edit my post later to add in the flower.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ tbh the message as a whole is ambiguous it can go both ways, if you wanna believe that your opinion or understanding is more "correct" somehow then its koolio.

If you wanna really know what she meant, maybe you can plan an interview with her and ask her straight up how she feels about the single. Then post a report here and tell us about it.

But I will not argue with you what she probably meant lol... so we still kool? :approve:

3. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I'm not saying my opinion is "correct", I am saying that it is inane to translate it the way you did. If you want to say it is ambiguous, then you should translate it in a way that makes it remain an ambiguous statement. You failed to do that and translated it instead to a statement that reflects your slant in interpretation. In fact, the translation of the entire post was poorly done and it was only 3 sentences. I am not even arguing over the meaning of the statement. The point is that the translation is poor no matter the real meaning. Is English even your first language?

4. kimmichi

kimmichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The costumes I can forgive if they are meant to just be one off promotional ones, some of them are even cute individually. Im just so disappointed by the song and choreo. While its not the worst, its really bland and the disco theme is getting really old at this point. And it being a Kojiharu center isnt really an excuse for such simple and lazy choreography, I mean look at BwT, it had Paruru as a center. Even High Tension had more formation changes

Im just really hoping this isnt the final choreo. Praying for some good b-sides too.

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hey man, if you don't like my translation then you can look away lol You don't have to be butt hurt lol. If you believe it should be better translated then why don't you provide yours and we compare? But 1.) Its dumb and meaningless to discuss what she actually meant. 2.) This isn't a translation thread. So you can calm down bro I never said my translation was perfect nor my interpretation is justified. Just see it as reference lol if you dun like it just say so you won't hurt my feelings if you disagree with me.

And no English is not my first language nor is Japanese. Do you have a problem with that?

6. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Yeah. It'd be nice to see her leading the next gen alongside Jurina and Sakura tbh.

7. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    No, I don't. Just thought it would provide an explanation for your capacity to translate. Now that I know that, I can @Hououin Pic out of here.

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Congrats, you've done it. Now you found out I'm not professional lol. :1st:

9. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

The song is nice.

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The song is nice. The choreo tho, if they didnt hype it up then its wouldnt be a problem lol. As for the outfits WTF is that? I get its for the wrestling drama but they didnt perform high tension in hostess dresses...

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Short clip of the 16nin version... at least as initially envisioned. Probably this was made with them only know the music (without the vocal) because Kojiharu wouldn't have finished her solo intro when they spin. After that, it all match with the current choreo.
    The problem is that the dance moves need to be performed more sharply for it to look good.
    Also 32nin simply is to big unless they split it up. Probably they haven't really thought about the choreo for the 32nin version and just lined up the members into 3 rows.

(link)

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, I think it's something that will improve with more practice. Even without the cramped stage issue, some of these girls are slow learners.

13. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The song is good, I like it! I just feel like a lot of this A-side is just... extra. Like 32nin senbatsu for this kind of song is sooo unnecessary.
    Definitely agree that if they would'nt've hyped it up, it might've recieved slightly better reception.
    ...Also with a name like Shoot Sign, I was imaginging the song to be more along the lines of Shooting Love by LABOUM - super energetic and groovy. Got the groovy part down but I wish the energy/melody was a little bit higher.
    Can't wait for different outfits, the wrestling outfits were just uncomfortable to see lol.

Still like it though and I'm sure the studio version will be awesome. Looking forward to the B-sides esp SakamichiAKB (hope its something similar to Mazariau Mono. As long as the song is Sakamichi quality and all the members are visually and aesthetically pleasing, its bound to be great!).

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The song is so bland yikes, was expecting something nice like green flash with a dash of sensual seduction from kojiharu lol, but i got this mess. . .
    Nice to see Tomu and Miru in media senbatsu~

Okay and? can i not complain about my oshi singing the same damn song all the time? lmao

15. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I guess High Tension outfits aren't looking too shabby now, huh?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Idk about you guys, but for me the song is pretty good. Love it. Even though it doesn't fit as a spring single.

But the costumes were horrible, I hope they were a one-time thing.

17. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I enjoyed the song but the dance was a little bland. I did like the costumes though for their uniqueness although I hope it's one time use. Hopefully the choreo gets better with a longer version of the song or something.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

With how many people not liking the costumes, It's kind of cool being in the minority (I loved them).

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    It's not bad, but it's not good either.

Forgettable for now but who knows, the PV and better TV perfs in the future can save it.

20. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Some of the outfits are actually nice when seen individually, most are just ridiculous, but overall together it just looks like a huge mess with all those different wrestling outfits, and plus HUGE senbatsu...