1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sasaki Mirei (Miipan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Have been a fan of Mirei since they were revealed, but haven't been following basically since than. Just some pictures from time to time. Has she been active/doing anything, recently?

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@DaifugoEyes -- Mirei ("Mii-Pan") -- has firmly established herself as someone other members of Hiragana can rely on. She wrote a blog post a few days ago sort of complaining about the fact that many of them are calling her "Mama" -- even though she is only just 17. She said she couldn't refuse when cute girls depend on her. But Memi and Manafii are calling her "Mii-Papa"! She wishes they would at least call her "Mii-Mama."

She went sightseeing in Tokyo with MeiMei (Higashimura Mei). She has a scarf she got from her aunt and has used since middle school and wants to keep wearing. She likes spring and fall, but not summer and winter. She made a few minor writing errors in a post and says people laughed at her for them. She doesn't eat many vegetables, so she is drinking vegetable juices of various kinds now. Because Memi's skin is so white and she says she drinks tomato juice to make it that way (due to the lycopene in it, there is indeed a possible slight effect) Mirei is now drinking tomato juice.

470feeab798810a6c72c564f42ebe.jpg 07f26fb941adbaf731c161fede2cb_FLIP.jpg 64427732b6fa22c2b6c8d6f00aa73_FLIP.jpg cad570694f580d4fb4e5d1ec0d832-01.jpg f9cb68a5148f37a6b14cc9e2eeb91-01_FLIP.jpg

If you haven't seen the Hiragana Omotenashikai, you should. The 12 of them entertained 1300 people for and hour and a half at the Akasaka Blitz venue in Tokyo in late October. Also watch the extra 30 minutes of backstage stuff. You can see Mirei as the leader of the amazingly skilled "chorus club" that did Silent Majority, Seka ni wa Ai Shika Nai and Hiragana Keyaki unaccompanied. 

Here they are, first the backstage (0.5 hr), then the full show (1.5hrs):
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7599133
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7307147

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mii-pan's birthday was in December, but they held her birthday celebration at Saturday's handshake event in Chiba. Here's a blog post about the celebration. Sorry I haven't got her own statement, just the letter Sarina read for her. Plus photos and info.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I guess the fact is that Hiragana Keyaki is made up of nothing but beautiful women. Here is Mii-pan's first Hustle Press gravure.

HP1_hiraganakeyaki_25_22.jpg HP1_hiraganakeyaki_25_04.jpg

5. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    beautiful

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    naaaaaahhhhhh, never seen Miona look that pretty :approve:

• Like Like x 2
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mirei has written a blog post that is a hymn to "Angel Memi." I promise that soon I'll translate a post she does about herself.

5f1f3de207aff75f94bc67ea285bc_FLIP.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    is there a reason why she doesnt seem to be doing well this handshake event?
    i really cant put my finger on it. half tempted to get em because she is adorable.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

10. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Is it just me or is this girl ridiculously cute? :shocku:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Her official photos dont do her justice at all, and she really needs to smile more in her photos, thats when she really shines, not unlike yonetani nanami.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

11. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Does anyone have a gif of when miipan went shh to ishimori when she was interviewing her at the hiragana event? Was extrenely cute.

12. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I think her Futari Saison photo looks great, and it was because of the second official photo that she was the first one I noticed in Hiragana. This girl has talent, but I need to see more from her. Management needs to give a bit more push for her.

13. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    got tickets to her handshake in
    may. will report after.

she used to be part of an idol group so she does have some experience. but not much of a boost here. handshake sales for her are relatively low but it should pick up after the keyakitte kakenai episodes a few weeks ago.

14. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I just feel like the ones with previous idol experience somehow get purposely ignored by management, ie ishimori, miipan

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    What worse is that both of them, despite their experience and each of their beauty/charm, are not selling well.

Here's hoping that it will all change for the better in 5th

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 3
  18. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    oh wow shes stunning. this is great.

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Miipan

[​IMG]
    source

the fanart was based on this photo
    [​IMG]

source

• Like Like x 1
  20. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Mirei Special

Was in Japan on the 27th of May for a quick trip and managed to get tickets to see some of the girls! My goal is to meet everyone at least once with the exception of Yonetani, whom I will try to meet everytime I go [Oshi Bias lol] This time, because of the last minute trip formation, I only managed to start bidding from round 5. The Other girls whom I met were

Ozeki Rika

TakamotoAyaka

Iguchi Mao

And of course, YonetaniNanami.

There is also a bonus NagasawaNanako Intermission Special!

Small reviews have been left in their threads, if you happen to be interested in reading them.

Mirei was the second girl I met that day. She might not be as popular as the other girls [which doesn’t make sense because she is adorable] but even so, a long line of people can be seen at her lane. Shes got a lovely smile, and her eyes also do the smiley thing when she does.

Her lane moved fairly quickly, because I was done with both her and my previous person [Ozeki Rika] in less that 10minutes, including queuing time.

Upon reaching Mirei herself, I was taken aback by how cute she was. She was certainly taller than expected, but that might be because of her shoes. I did the usual [told her I was from Singapore, and that I enjoyed her stuff on the xmas concert and on keyakake.] She also mentioned the Merlion, So I told her to come visit sometime. Time was up, so I had to leave. Maybe I should have mentioned that we have a lot of spicy food here. But maybe next time.

there you have it, something short and sweet, and definitely one to remember! She will definitely rise one day, we just have to be patient

• Like Like x 1