1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Center will obviously be Techi as the 4th single coincides with their 1st Birthday.
    Another thing to consider ... if this 4th single would be another kakkoi type of song, will a center other than Techi be able to fill in effectively? IMHO neither Zuumin nor Neru comes close. Perhaps Suzumon or Risa but it's unlikely

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I always see that Keyaki have 3 potential Center, aside from our Center Nova Hirate, which is: Neru, Zuumin, and Pon. 6 if you include Hiragana's Memi and Kage-chan.

Then, there are wCenter combination other than the name mentioned above: Zakuru, wWatanabe (FIVE CARDS), Yuukanen

As for unit combination, there's so many combination that could work well like Chibizu (Zuumin and Uemu) just as long as they are given a nice theme and song genre. Keyakizaka Band, though... Please, management?

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@ibana -- I hadn't thought of that possibility: going partway to 32 by keeping all the Kanjis and adding 2-4 Hiraganas.

4. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    I'd love to see the 24nin senbatsu with all Kanjis and adding some Hiragana and mgmt put some of these girl Habu,Oda,Yone,Naako,Nijika,Uemuara,Ozeki to the front . I think these girls have potential to be shine, they just need an opportunity.

5. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    that Katakana Keyaki photo hits me too hard, cant get enough of it :^^;:

for 4th single im sure Techi will get the center position but if they decided to change it this single i want Zuumin or Neru.

If Hiragana will be included i hope Higashimura Mei will be selected.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Excitement is building. OVERTURE adaptation by 欅坂46⊿箱推し@keyakizaka_46__

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    double center pleasee

8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I bet Yurina will still be the center for this one too

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The first application period for 4th-single handshake events starts Thursday afternoon -- and some members have already started fishing for guests. Here's a blog post on the subject, featuring Nagasawa Nanako, Ishimori Nijika, and especially Takamoto Ayaka.

mobwjnv6M.jpg mobyPYDZg.jpg mobCBy373.jpg

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@too much idea:
    Good observation, but:
    1. I doubt they would telegraph this so clearly.
    2. They can increase slots as needed.
    3. Kanji/Hiragana split is there before sales, but after sales for 3rd single handshake, some Hiraganas climbed into upper register.
    4. As of right now, the senbatsu is this, but after Sunday...?
    5. So not yet proven, I think.

And thanks very much for posting this.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Your welcome!

Hm... You're right, i don't think they'll make it this obvious. I'm still optimistic, though, i love Kanji senbatsu that much.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

One clue: in her interview with Soccer Digest, Kage-chan asked soccer fans to support "Hiragana Keyaki." If the two groups had been merged into an all-32 single -- and she knew about that when the interview took place -- she would possibly have said "Keyakizaka46."

Much as I love most of the Hiraganas, I think I agree with you about the all-21. The out-of-town members of Hiragana may just have moved to Tokyo, allowing Hiragana to get the kind of intense training all together that the Kanjis have been getting for a year or more. Are they really ready to work equally with the Kanjis? And seeing how much Satoshi, Akanen, Aoi and Mii-chan have grown after being put in the front row, how about Habu, Oda, Yone, Ozeki, Naako, Muu? Would putting some of them in the front row draw more out of them, in terms of performance and personality?

14. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    i think habu could do well with a bit of help, naako i dunno lol maybe she can get paired with berika and they can push each other to draw out their inner fire [hehe]

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This keeps getting brought up but Kanjis did Silent Majority after only a few months.
    New gens aren't inherently worse than first gens so even if they are not at the standard Kanji are currently at,
    they should be able to reach the standard Kanji debuted at.

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The thing is Hiraganas need to reach the level of current Kanjis. If they are performing together but there is a visible difference in performance level, it wouldn't be good for the group as a whole. Personally, if we are talking about performance level, it should be judged individually. I don't think just because Kanjis have trained together and for a longer time make everyone in Kanji superior to Hiraganas. I'm pretty sure if they held somekind of audition for the senbatsu, some Kanji members would be thrown out from the senbatsu.

• Like Like x 1
  17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Kanji only got to their level by the pressure and work required to put them in A-sides.

Hiraganas are, for the most part, as ready as Kanjis were when they started.
    Waiting longer will do nothing for them.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    You should read Ozeki and Uemura's interview from latest EX Taishu. They talk about the hardships they endured, their dream, and the writer writes in the introduction that "the Broadcast club is counterattacking from third row"

"It might be difficult to go up quickly, but if you keep doing you best you will get result little by little and will be rewarded" Ozeki said that, and sure as hell i want to see Kanji's 3rd row members rewarded for everything they did.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@drazaar -- Naako is one of my favorite members, but she seems often to be in outer space back there, doing the moves, but not mentally with the program, especially in her expressions.

@kanjo -- The Hiraganas are as good as the Kanjis were a year ago...but the Kanjis are all better than they were a year ago. I think the Hiraganas are going to get plenty of pressure without being on this A-side. Having to put their Omotenashikai together within three weeks was a start, and the Christmas lives were something, too. However, once we get to the summer single, and everyone has had months of full practice living in Tokyo, all bets are off and I'm ready for anything.

@Rurouni -- I think you're right that some Hiraganas may be at least as good as some Kanjis. Or could be by the time they record the MV (which will be soon). But I still want the Kanjis to feel that they have had a full shot before the newcomers ride in, and that the newcomers have had to work hard and suffer, too. For the sake of the atmosphere within the group. Maybe they already feel that, and know from practice just what level everyone is at. But only in that case would I feel comfortable raising and lowering members.

Great discussion, with good points on both sides.

20. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Just my two cents, but I think for a new single the performance quality of neither group so far is such a strong argument because they eventually both start at zero: It's a new single after all. New vocals, new dance, new performance.

For sure Kanji had significantly more training in dancing and vocals until now as well as stage experience. Still, from a technical point of view (particularly regarding dancing or vocals) most Hiragana would probably be able to pull off the Kanji stuff if they get the same training from the start of the 4th single activities, or at least not noticably worse than the 'average' Kanji member. Hiragana have reasonably shown their ability to pull off a show in the one-man-live so I don't think abilities/experience should play such a major role anymore.

I neither support nor am completely against Hiragana inclusion into senbatsu, but just saying. I'm ready for anything.

• Like Like x 1