1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamoto Saya (Sayaya) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Asakawa Nana of Super Girls, known as the "once in 1000 years baby face big boobs".

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    JKT48 are going to shot MV of their next single in Hokkaido. I wonder if Sayaya & Nagi, 2 AKB48 members from Hokkaido will make cameo appearance.
    Some JKT48 are hired to be ambassador of Hokkaido tourism, I think they should have a collaboration with Sayaya & Nagi.
    Hokkaido are promoting their tourism to Indonesians who live in a tropical country with winter things such as snow festival in Sapporo & skiing in Niseko. They also provide local cuisines that have halal certificate to mulims.

BTW, I actually haven't watched the show featuring Sayaya in her hometown in her early days being an AKB48 member, please give me the link if you have it. Sayaya is said to be from a rural town in Hokkaido but my friend said that she's from Wakkanai, northernmost city of Japan where Russian island of Sakhalin can be seen there. Other celebrities from Wakkanai such as rock band Galileo Galilei, too bad they're breaking up.
    Since Sayaya's from Hokkaido, I wonder if she's Ainu.

@x_AozoraKataomoi_x oh Nana Asakawa. I think she may have oppai but her face isn't interesting to me, I prefer Marina Nagasawa while I think Jun Amaki's boob is inhuman, if Jun Amaki were a Star Wars character, she'd have her own species. Her enormous oppai makes her look creepy.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Pardon my Japanese but can anyone translate what event is this?"

@skyx22 握手会 is a handshake event. It looks like it is at a Coach and Four store (Coach is コーチ). This is as much as I know.

I had never heard of Coach&Four, but here is their website.

http://www.coachandfour.ne.jp/

They have a CM with Azuma Rion (Team S) that you can watch if you live outside the YT Red dead zone.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  4. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    lol coach&four is a shop like TSUTAYA, handling stationaries, books and CD/DVDs, but no rental, and its stores are mostly located in Hokkaido.

She said HS was going to be held in coach&four Munchen Bridge store. Munchen Bridge is named after German city Munich b/c Sapporo has twinning relationship with Munich as both cities are famous for beer and held Olympic in 1972.

http://www.city.sapporo.jp/kokusai/sistercity/munchen_2.html

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Learn something new everyday.:)

Heard previously of the sister-city relationship between Munich and Sapporo. But never knew why. Now I do. Thanks. :v:

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, Sayaya & Megu are in Sapporo now. I wonder if they're gonna meet some JKT48 members who are rumored to be senbatsu of their next single and they're filming MV there.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayaya is senbatsu of 47th single! Seems she's a regular senbatsu now for single with large senbatsu.

ICYMI, Sayaya and JKT48's Michelle were replying each other last night:

[​IMG]

Saya ingin bertemu means I wanna meet. Seems Sayaya has known what her name in Indonesian means. :^^;:

Too bad Sayaya had returned to Tokyo on Tuesday she didn't meet JKT48 members who had some jobs in Hokkaido. They're returing to Indonesia tomorrow.

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Now I'm admin of this account: @sayayafc actually it was made by my friend but he abandoned it so I asked him to take this account and he allowed me to manage this account. :explode:

I'm sorry if I'm often reposting infos from this thread or other threads of this site. :worthy:

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayaya ranks 2nd on Kojimatsuri final result! Her rank got raised 1 position. Omedetou!

BTW, Sayaya won't update socmeds for next 3 days. Anyone knows why?
    Naachan either, I haven't checked other members who're in Thailand now.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Probably everyone that is going to Thailand won't update their SNS until Feb 16th. Work related probably. Recording something? who knows. Maybe an episode for Nemousu? or something? hopefully...

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayaya will be on new special stage "Minerva yo, Kaze yo Okose"! I hope she'll center a unit song. Kiseki no Door is one of the songs, I guess it's a unit song wich she centers. ^^

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  16. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Has Kiseki no Door even been performed ever? Guess I'll look forward to her center

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Performed live, I forget but was it performed during last RH.
    Actually I'd ask Sayaya oshi anywhere to vote this song next RH.

18. Rurouni

Sayaya will be in charge for March Listen? 2-3 radio. January was Mako, February is Naachan. Basically Thursday spot of Listen? 2-3 is reserved for AKB next gen member and they will rotate the member in charge for it on a monthly basis. When I say Thursday, it is actually Friday from 2-3AM in the night/morning. Previously (2016) Sayaya was in charge for August.

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2 years commemoration of AKB48 concert in Jakarta.

Sayaya got most attention that day (beside Naachan), I might be wrong but she was wcenter of Kibouteki with Yuihan.

Sayaya's best moment at that day: https://twitter.com/skyx22/status/792185332284272640 :^^;:

Can't wait for AKB48 to come here again & she's included on the line up. ;)

20. Rurouni

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1665679
    I believe Naachan said on her showroom that we will see Sayaya as a human :p (because all this time she is kinda mysterious)
    Edit: Naachan is saying that she will show more emotion which you usually don't see from Sayaya.

Anyway, the article is about them (the member that go to Thailand) were doing Thailand military school and it will be on Nemousu TV, starting from March 19th for 4 weeks.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017