Event / Concert Kojimatsuri ~Kojima Haruna Thanksgiving Festival~ (17/02/21-22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 23, 2016.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    O wells, at least she get to perform in the other day

Edit: Looking at the members list again...it's pretty dope lol

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  2. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's interesting how Sashi Jurina Sayaka don't even make the top 15 :lol: does that mean their fans consist of less gamers or they just don't care?

We have seen NHK and love night/horror drama rankings vary from SSK rankings but this is the most different one yet.

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    this is akb only

4. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ahh my bad. thanks for letting me know :D

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I've just read Yuiri latest G+ and although she didn't write it directly, it looks like she is practicing for the pre-concert and thanksgiving. Either that or she is just looking forward to both Kojiharu concert + the new Toyama stage.
    I'm now more convinced that the stage fighter senbatsu will be just for a performance or two. Well, I think the idea is to give a chance for someone like Sahho, Seichan, Yukarun to be in the spotlight. Of course, like SSK, it actually ended up enforcing those that already popular to be in the selection.

6. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Going ahead to predict a shuffle here. Okada Nana to Team A, she's going to be the next Acchan/Mayuyu/Paruru.

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

They already have Sakura for that.

8. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Oh have they already rewritten Sakura's personal history such that she's listed as being recruited to AKB48 right from the start of her idol career? Which AKB generation is she now a part of?

9. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

Well... Sakura is in team A with her kennin membership? That and Kimi wa Melody's MV was all about saying Sakura is management's idea of the next Acchan

10. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

No one is talking about kennins tho?

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Man you really do have to fight about everything, don't you? Why get so worked up?

It's facts that Sakura is in Team A, has one of the biggest pushes at the moment, got the center in several singles recently, always has a good position, is the star of a few AKB dramas and so on. She's basically the star child of the AKB group right now. While Mion (the supposed next center for AKB) has a pretty good push too, it still doesn't compare to Sakura's.

Believe me, I'd love if Naachan was given an even bigger push, but I'm not sure I can see it happening. Especially not with both Sakura and Mion standing in her way. Sakura is perfectly lined up to take over for Paru (she already has if you want to draw the parallels with Majisuka).

12. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Who's fighting over here? I just think AKS would want to avoid the situation where the face of the group suddenly decide that she want to have nothing to do with the group any more the way a former face of Team K suddenly pulled out from AKB to focus on herself.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Sayanee? Jurina? Funny, both are still PROMINENTLY featured in AKB media.

Also, their reasons were to focus on their respective groups, NMB for the former, SKE for the latter. The fact you tried to make it appear as a selfish reason speaks volumes......

14. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

Well, management don't seem too bothered, Sakura is the center of team A at the moment...

15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

AKB48 is the flagship group and sister group members are constantly featured in AKB singles so I don’t see what’s so funny about ex-kennin members being featured in AKB media. They are afterall promoting their own group while they are at it. It is the extra burden of being an AKB member like appearing in AKB only concerts that they want out. So yes management should be worried if Sakura suddenly decides that she wants to be HKT only (at this point a move that would only benefit her career). Anyway according to the latest group photo, Sakura isn't even the center... It's Yui.

And where did I say that they are being selfish? Anyway I was only thinking about Jurina and I said focus on herself (instead of SKE) cause it’s not like SKE is doing anything at all nowadays, it is practically nothing but a Jurina vehicle at this point.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    When you said she left to focus on her self, when she (Jurina and Sayanee both) made multiple staements they did it in support of their groups.

Also SKE spinning their wheels is the fault of group's management. It is not her fault they force everything on her. Just like it is not Sakura's fault for the opportunities she is presented with and ultimately takes advantage of.

It was an expression. Sorry if it went over your head. It was not literally funny.

17. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Did you forget about Paruru's graduation already? [hehe] there's always that risk when you invest into a girl.

Also, Sayaka and Jurina were more like placeholders until Mion emerged and they were still marketed as their respective group's ace.

18. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

There's always a risk but some things are less risky? Sakura is more likely to declare allegiance to HKT only then Naachan graduating? This is becoming the annoying age old argument about whether kennins are considered full members. Sorry mods, wasn't expecting this.

19. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

Actually, I don't know the current situation on it, though I know Naachan was having some health issues around the last election. If her health worsens she'll most likely have to graduate AKB48 for her own well being, so from that logic she's also a bit of a risk herself

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Depends what you're talking about. Yuihan is the center of A7th, and thus also M.T. ni Sasagu, but both Yasashii Place and Set me free were SakuParu WCenters, with Sakura being solo center in the dance segments. But I don't think what people really care about is who the actual center in group songs is. They mean the face of the team, the ace, the most promoted member. The most credible home-grown ace candidate in Team A right now is Megu, and she's still not being pushed very strongly. Hiwatan also has a chance but .... eh. Yukarun, Kayoyon, and Annin don't fit the part, and everyone else is right out.

As for importing a center from another team, Naachan doesn't fit Team A's image. Yuiri does, but I'd rather those two not be separated.