1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

personally, i want Yui to stop doing Gravure things like that..
    nothing wrong with that, i just don't like it

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It looks like they had a contest to name a new Dream Bus and she is one of the judges (based on my reading of google translate). I could be totally wrong (not the first time).

"The other day, we have reviewed the name of the new dream that you applied for! I was excited for the first time in judging I wonder what kind of name it came to enjoy"

I think this is the naming contest:

""New Dream" is developing as the most comfortable bus in the history of "Dream", pursuing further comfort. Therefore, we are looking for a name suitable for the "new dream issue"."

[applications ended, so they would be judging the entries now]
    https://www.jrbus-dreamgo.jp/name/

Edit: This may have been posted before, but I enjoyed her interview on this page (scroll down past the CMs):
    https://www.jrbus-dreamgo.jp/cm/

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    I strongly agree with you on this @rendizzz, if Gravure means Yui have to wear only bikini.. Same like your opinion, theres nothing wrong with it, but i just don't like it.. ;)
    But, based from what i read on the net, Gravure not means only bikini, it far more than that.. By definition itself, it means an art of form poses for clothed, semi-clothed or even nude pictures.. But people tends to think gravure=bikini.. :fp:
    Like takamina, because she doesn't like gravure, i find that she always try to cover as much as needed..
    So, what i wish is for Yui get to be on the cover for mags but she doesn't have to wear bikini..:)

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    loooool this thread is so heated up <3

ya, the team 8 girls had gravure shots too then it turned out they be all wearing fashionable clothes lol

Just make Yuihan the official sponsor for kimono gravures then all good hahaha

5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Thats what i'm talking about.. ;)
    Yui = Kimono Gravure (totally like this 1.. :cute:)

================
    Yui pic on Shoot Sign promo & cover.. & she's one of the media senbatsu.. :D (hurmm, as GM she's suppose to be there right.. If not it'll be weird.. :^^;:)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. YuihanOshi0118

YuihanOshi0118 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I think I will buy this type of single 47, because Yui in the cover so beauty <3<3<3

7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Urmm.. Guys.. I have 1 questions to all of you here Yuihan fans.. Don't know wheter this question's suppose to be ask or not.. :^^;:

"Is Yui really fit@deserve to be Soukantoku?"

Just want to know what you guys thought about it.. ;)

As for me, on one hand i think she's have the quality to be TKMN successor but with her on way (despite of lack in speaking skills = she has improve on it little by little).. On the other hand, i feel that this position really take a toll on her life as an idol (on positive note i don't think it really bad though.. & well, she definitely not gonna be idol 4ever).. :chuffed:
    The reason i ask this question is that i find some (maybe just a minor number from all member in this thread) people on the various thread (past & present thread actually.. basically i like to read almost every thread in this stage48..:^^;:) tend to say Yui is not good/deserve to be GM.. & also i find some say she's not good at singing, also playing instrument & etc.. So, it makes me think why & this sort of questionaire appear in my brain.. & also why this kind of people think negative about it..:fp:

8. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Gravure is 99% sexy clothing. That's sorta the definition of gravure. There are other magazines with have non-provocative wear but those are more of fashion magazines. Woman on those magazines would be considered models not gravure idols.

btw who says kimono can't be sexy? :hehe:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Even though I'm a fan of Yui, I think she is lacking in areas needed to be Soukan. She lacks the speaking skills and other qualities like assertiveness and command in order to lead. Those skills are incredibly rare so it was god send that Takamina was so good at. Yes she is improving but you should already have most of those skills before you become the GM. In terms of pure leadership skills I think Sassihara is arguably top leader in 48 group but due to position and work, it wouldn't be possible. She has things like speaking ability, seniority, respect, assertiveness and strictness.

Which brings me to the reason as to why she was chosen. I believe the role was given to her because it was the most convenient for the role in addition besides GM skills.
    • The best position for GM is someone well known but isn't too popular otherwise they would be too busy for GM. Rank 7-16 is good.
    • They also need seniority because you can't have a kouhai be GM because regardless of skill, nobody would respect a kouhai as the GM.
    • They also must be neutral and well like by members. While I don't believe members hate anybody, there are members which can be controversial like Yukirin. It is often joked that Yukirin has a black heart. It's a joke of course but still.
    Hence Yui was naturally the next canidate in line after Takamina. Another canidate who also might be good is Michan but shes been in the group for a long time and she might grad soon. GM is a hard job so its not unusual to get criticized. I personally think the role is more work than what it's worth.

I also wouldn't worry about people's criticism about certain members. Everybody knows Stage48 is known as one of the the most toxic forum in the English speaking fandom. If you read around the other threads especially SSK and new single threads, people complain and hate on members like no tomorrow. Yui's thread is full of nice people cause most people like her but other members like Sasshihara have very polarizing opinions on her.

9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    :shocku:.. Damn.. That is really sexy.. <3

You do have point on that @Kappa.. Really appreaciate your opinion on this.. ;)
    & i really like when you said "Yui's thread is full of nice people".. maybe its because of that Hannari aura that Yui posses is also inside our soul as Yuihan fans.. i find it from the first page until now, Yui thread normally is always calm.. & i like it that way.. that positive thinking.. :)
    As i said, basically i read almost all thread in this forum, yeah.. what you said @Kappa is true.. For exp: Yuria.. i don't get it why they hate her.. (i like Yuria btw tbh) Her name always bring up by people on many thread.. :fp: Wish they would stop this negative thinking.. :^^;:

10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

for me? Yes deserve it *bias opinion:p
    Yui speaking skill not good enough, even worst if we compare with other candidate like Sayanee or Sasshi..but still can improve so i'm not worry
    she'll be fine, 2 years under takamina wing in TA not wasted at all

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    As bias as it maybe, also appreciate your opinion.. :D (different people, different taste)
    This nemousu episode, I really wish someone would subs this episode (if there will ever be one).. Really eager to know what is the content their talking about.. From my understanding, i hear they talk a little bit about Yui (about GM position i guess).. I think @Bisuoshi @marioworldakb @sscrla or anyone here that understand japanese can give some insight to it.. ;)

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sorry, I don't understand Japanese. I can read some Kanji because I have studied Chinese, so I can read and understand some things without knowing how to pronounce the words. I do know most of the kana (I still forget some) and have studied the Kanji names of the members, so sometimes I have the opposite problem: I can pronounce words without knowing their meaning. Note that these are reading skills, neither of which helps me with understanding spoken Japanese.

13. YuihanOshi0118

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I can understand a few thing that they talking about, I just have listening skill not reading skill like you. I learn Japanese a few week ago but It's seem to be not easy at all. But would you mind to translate some twitter or mobame of Yui for us? if you could :)

14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Its okay man.. We here can understand that as i'm also bad at japanese skill.. Sorry for mention you.. ;)

For Yui mobame, from my part i'll try to trans as frequent as i could (might not be 100% correct as you all hope for.. At least the highlight of it).. Just that the recent 1 is basically the same with the twitter about the showroom with mion.. So i find there's no need to trans that.. If it something different & exciting i'll try to trans that one for all of us.. ;)

15. YuihanOshi0118

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I always look for Yui Mobame from you, and twitter too :^^;:

16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yui mobame yesterday.. (as usual maybe not 100% correct but i hope you guys can get the idea of it.. :^^;:)

Time: February 20, 2021 21:38:50JST
    Title: Tomorrow is Kojimatsuri Festival ☆

~Eve of the Festival~
    Ah - its finally finally arrived ...

The question of that little flute..
    "Can you do it well?"

Friends, lets come to the Kojimatsuri Festival..
    Let's watch together (o ^^ o)

Ah - no.. A friend will graduate..
    Has been thinking what to say about Kojiharu-san, but will not suddenly say so..

Kojiharu-san really is a great senior..
    Favorite senior..

I hope the concert will be successful..

(・o・)ノ

& post a pic with shiichan.. ;)
    timg (6).jpg

17. YuihanOshi0118

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thank you so much. I'm looking for Yui performance tomorrow. Maybe she will cry...

18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yui will definitely going to cry.. [hehe]

================
    Some of our dear Yuihan pics at Kojimatsuri festival concert today.. & she play that flute.. [hehe]
    Tomorrow is Kojiharu graduation stage.. Hope Yui have a good rest today.. Seems like she perform on several songs.. :chuffed:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

yui1.jpg
    mission completed [hehe]