1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Are you sure? Why she located too far from other :^^;::^^;:

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    or she is not here =) noo I'm not sure... at least one HKT membrer have same eyes as her:p

3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

that's HKT's Iwahana Shino

4. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm pretty sure she isnt there xD which would explain why no one can find her

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It almost brings tears to my eyes to watch this video of ZIP Spring Festival 2016 on March 29, 2016 -- a week before Silent Majority was released. They are all so new to this, less practiced in the choreo for SaiMajo and Te wo Tsunaide, and in being idols. How the cheers must have rung in their ears!

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Thanks for posting, they certainly have come a long way since then. Indeed I'll be able to see at first hand just how they've progressed in exactly 365 days from that show as I've managed to win a ticket in the lottery for this year's ZIP Spring Festival on the 29th of next month. Although I'll be up in the seated area in the balcony rather than in the floor standing area I'm sure it'll be a fantastic experience and a great way to finish my trip to Japan before I fly back to London the following day.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    From 46Slopes

8. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Maybe they're filming keyakitte kakenai 4th single campaign episode. Or they're filming the mv outside Japan..

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Got curious so i dig around...
    Kanji members are the ones seen

10. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    ^

My most possible guess is they're filming the keyakenai episode, since only the kanji members are seen

11. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^
    Woooo, could it be? :D

12. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Then, with Neru, right? Haha

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

13. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    a bit oot but has this vid been posted before? i remember reading a comment about it but didn't remember where

if the video does not show watch the video here
    credit to the uploader

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for posting. I think it has probably been posted before, since I've seen it, but it's great to see it again. I love when Takahiro says that the members themselves decided on the serious expressions in SaiMajo. And Nen was great having to demonstrate the attitude of convincing someone of your point in the presentation in the song. And I enjoyed seeing Techi at the end sort of childishly giggling about trying to appear mature when she entered the group and saw all the stylish older girls around her, and particularly wanting to seem at least as adult as Aoi, who was closest to her in age. Maybe everything's doing this for me right now, but that video made me feel what a special group this is.

15. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    really? thanks. i guess time to went through the pages back bcoz its the comments on the video that i want^^

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Do yourself a favour and check out the just-posted "extra" Hustle Press gravure of Takase Mana of Hiragana Keyaki. Finally someone has taken photos that show her as she really is: the most beautiful woman in Keyakizaka46.

@Kairi65 -- I'm not sure it was this thread, if indeed it was from Stage48 that I saw it. Rather than having to manually search through every thread, you could search "this forum only" for the part of the YouTube filename you posted.

17. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    @ukifune I'm glad i saw your post b4 i start to went through the pages and follow what you said. i couldn't found when i insert the url bcoz the video that i saw was from bilibili, not youtube. again, thanks!

18. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Poor Suzumoto...

19. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Why though? all i can read is she really likes kuri and her dance is great(couldn't find exact word for kirekire)..?

20. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Because, Suzumoto was ukifune's previous "most beautiful woman in the universe". She has apparently been dethroned.