Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Yeah, the web interface for fresh sucks for me in terms of quality but the app isn't bad, and certainly good enough to Chromecast. Didn't get to watch it all due to doing stuff but managed to watch the Armor girls and Alice Juban sets whilst in a coffee shop :)

2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Likewise, fortunately a faithful youtuber captured it for us.

***EDIT***
    Original upload has been deleted:(

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Hey wow thanks you guys!! Soooooooooooooooo Awesome!! :v:

I'll just leave this here...

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Tried it... it works. New "skill" learned. :v:

5. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

YT channel "tokyosportsmovie" has given us an extended look at Kanon's "Midnight Masquerade".

***UPDATE***
    Bonus interview with Kanon courtesy of YT channel "tokyosportsmovie".

6. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Sweet footage of Tomoka's mask ceremony and KJ debut, as well as Yuuka taking the center position while Anna is shooting for what I think is another episode of "Star Jyan".

Video courtesy of YT channel "tokyosportsmovie".https://www.youtube.com/user/tokyosportsmovie/videos

Your Steam Girls for 2017
    STEAMGIRLS2017Bsmall.jpg
    STEAMGIRLS2017small.jpg

7. Alexis

Alexis Kenkyuusei

So I flew from the US all the way to Japan to attend Mori Kanon birthday fest on Feb 18, since she is my favorite member. this is my first time in japan and all I can say is that I had a blast. The performance was great and I was able to meet Mori Kanon and take a picture with her! (she's very beautiful in person) she does indeed speak a little English and I was able to have a small conversation with her, we were able to understand each other which was great! Anna and Nodoka speak a little English too, and I was also able to speak to them, Misa not so much. anyways the fans and crowd were also great and very friendly. they have so much energy and at one point they start throwing people in the air which was fun to watch! the theater is on the 7th floor but I wasn't not allowed to enter through there, I had to go to the 6th floor and go up the stairs to the 7th floor to enter, the entrance is on the door that's on the stairs. also tickets from veltra.com are legit, since it did work for me but they don't really speak English in the Pasela Resorts were you will need to show your ticket on the 1st floor. Also, I was also able to attend the next day which was Tomoka graduation and Steam girls debut. on a side note, I actually saw Yuki in a restaurant in Akihabara after the show. We were both eating but I only notice her as she was leaving, she actually wave at me goodbye and mention my name, which I was surprised she remember. I would had liked to chat with her but I knew she had to catch her train since it was late, I also saw Erina on the 5th floor of the Pasela Resorts but she was on her phone with hitomi. I barely saw Erina, only for one show, maybe two. I also met the girl who runs Kamen Gaijin Twitter account, she a cool person and said she actually knows Alixx#10 which I thought was really cool. she was the only one I can talk to since she from here too and of course speak English and also speak and read Japanese. I'm actually going back to Japan soon, in 3 weeks time to attend animeJapan so I should be there for Hitomi birthday fest on 3/25 and meet up with Kamen Gaijin again. In all, great experience, met my love Mori Kanon and got to see kamen Joshi, bought a mask, cds, penlight and was able to get a Mori Kanon shirt, The End! Alice Project
    IMG_20170301_115008_826.jpg

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I'm glad you had a good time :)

9. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Super story Alexis!!<3 Thank you for sharing!:approve: Ha ha I love reading stuff like that! I have met up with Britta (Kamen Gaijin) before (last summer 2016) for a couple Kamen Joshi shows, she must be confusing me (blurryeyes) now with Alixx #10! lol! [hehe] In any event, that was an amazing story and I am so glad you had such a good time meeting & talking with the girls! 2018 will be my next visit and I can't wait!! :D Please report back about your next visit & Hitomi's birthday festival, as we will all be waiting to hear your stories! :v:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  10. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Awesome. Glad it worked out for you.:approve: I'll assume that you did your best to represent the Florida militia and got loud and crazy:banana:

Mishan doesn't need to speak
    MisaShark small.png

Nope. Like blurryeyes said above, she has us confused. Never had the pleasure of meeting her in person.

Any chance you could upload it here???? Blur out your face if needed;).
    Excellent T-shirt as well.
    Rock On
    KANON3 small.jpg
    KANON4 small.jpg

11. Alexis

Alexis Kenkyuusei

hey! yes (blurryeyes)I'll will come and write about my experience when I come back from my second trip! and alixx#10 wow. . . were did you find those misa pictures? I want to see more! and maybe I wasn't clear about "kamen gaijin" she said she knows Alixx#10 from the internet, she mention she used to write here before anyways I'm not able to upload the pictures, it keeps telling me error every time. . oh and Alixx#10 please answer my youtube question, which was, what's the name of the song playing at 1:06 and how you know about the mouth piece in the mask?

12. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

That sweet butt shot is from the legendary blurryeyes collection. If your nice, perhaps he will share some more.;) I have a "few" I will post.

The title is "Laplapo", originally done by Alice Project unit "Prism" in 2011. The version you heard OZ performing is a remix.

Depending on how deep you want to go, from the beginning of Alice Project in 2010, several groups were developed such as Prism, Milk, me-me, Topping Girls, Cherry Blossom and Pureful (there are a few others). Many of those original songs have been remixed for the styles of the current units. You may be interested in Topping Girls and Pureful with Kanon as a member.
    The easiest way to discover how they developed is by scrolling through the playlist on the Alice Project Official Channel. They did a pretty good job of categorizing all the videos. All the groups have an individual playlist.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/aliceprojectcompany/playlists

Watch the following video for an example. Pause video at 3:32. You can clearly see how the mouthpiece they bite on is attached to the mask.
    As the song "Harara" begins, you can see how Nanaka and Yuki have theirs tied in vertically through the holes. More often a white material is used as to be less obvious.

Only within the last year or so, they have modified the design further with the mouthpiece attached on the inside to be even less noticeable.
    This Misa pic from October 2016 clearly shows the refinement in action. Totally invisible.
    MISA15 small.jpg
    More Mishan
    MISA 46.jpg
    MISA32small.jpg
    MISA12small.jpg
    MISA25smallFIN.jpg

13. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

MISHAN!!! RUN!!! SHARK!!! :eek:

[hehe]

14. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Looking forward to your next adventure!! :cool:

Ok, yes Britta and I met last summer for a couple of awesome Kamen Joshi shows & I was very thankful to have her there! She is doing an amazing job with the Kamen Gaijin twitter! ;)

Alixx did a great job explaining the evolution of the bite plate, it's the only way they are able to get those masks off so fast and not have to worry about hair and other things getting in the way for a quick change from mask to face, as well as being able to hold the masks on when headbanging.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

For those interested, there was a new video uploaded about Risa's graduation. It's in the first six minutes.

16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Bonus footage of Anna's "Red Mask Festival" courtesy of YouTube channel "tokyosportsmovie".

TV spot from the first "Premium Friday" promotion.
    Video courtesy of YouTube channel "cgycyoo". https://www.youtube.com/user/cgycyoo/videos

From the bus tour on "Premium Friday", Armor Girls Karaoke.:approve:
    Video courtesy of YouTube Channel "T.Aoyama". https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQO7MlzfJ28CTKd_6ecrDfQ/videos

17. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

OMG Alixx... Armor Girls karaoke GOLD absolute GOLD!! :cute:<3:hehe:

18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• :D

It's Tsukino Tuesday:inlove:
    Following up after her 23rd Birthday(March 7), let's see what the Kawaii Rock Princess has been up to.
    Just hanging out...............................................................

.......on the side of a building.........
    MOABILLBOARD2small.jpg
    .............in Bass Magazine...............
    MOABASSMAG4small.jpg
    ................on the runway..............
    MOA62small.jpg
    ...........on the rooftop............
    MoaKICK3LARGEsmall.jpg
    ................in front of the camera...............
    MOA64small.jpg
    ...........on another building......

anybody want some Moa merch? T-shirts are here:
    https://t-od.jp/item/?brand_id=D00001

............getting prepped for a sold out Birth Fest..............
    MOA47small.jpg
    Moa seems very busy these days, she needs a nap.
    MOA51small.jpg
    <3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Moa´s are begin at same me at Japanese Kawaii Rock Lady. But... Anyway^^ Alixx#10...KAWAII pictures... and... high class picture text´s...
    Now her that day was ended already... but...

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Moachan!! <3<3 :inlove::inlove::inlove: