1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

He regretted that Kojiharu has few solo songs.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  4. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Kojima Haruna x Sweet x Samantha Thavasa

Oricon

if the video does not show watch the video here

Maidigi

Jijipress

Fieldcasterjapan

Photos:

C4x7qHSUMAE2IcA.jpg C4x7qHUVcAAb7f3.jpg C4yIQA5UMAAdz3X.jpg C4yNY-pVUAA666e.jpg
    C4xjFWEUoAEfhDP.jpg C4xjKCDUkAARMeV.jpg C4xkBbYUoAAjj_p.jpg C4yIQEeVYAAHvCQ.jpg

Kojiharu on the cover of FRIDAY

C4x2gy9UEAEev9y.jpg

5. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

Kojiharu's graduation song

6. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    I agree with what someone said about the Pro-res single. It wasn't what I wanted.

But! That graduation song... I'm watching the short ver. on a loop now and crying. Not even joking. It is the Kojiharu song we deserve.

I pretend I've come to terms with her leaving, but everytime I see her, for any reason, the feelings hit. I'm supporting a member of a completely different group now, sending gifts, writing letters, even planning to meet her on her BD-event in April. But! As soon as I see a picture of Kojiharu or hear her voice, I remember everything she meant to me for the past years. That feeling will never disappear. I am sure now, I will love her for the rest of my life. I feel conflicted, because it pains me to think of everything that has been and never will be again, but at the same time just seeing her on a magazine cover makes me feel so much love and happiness.

I try to put my feelings into words, but that is of course a difficult thing. For some reason, at this moment, the feels hit so hard. I'm sure you know how I mean.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Her Theater Graduation will be on April 19th (Her 29th Birthday).

I'm guessing she wanted to do the same thing as Takamina (Graduate on her birthday).

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Agreed this makes sense...now we've got two months to prepare.

9. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  10. Platinum

Platinum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    How do you get tickets to a graduation theater show? Is it just the normal lottery? I'm going to be in Japan around that time and I would die to get tickets to Kojiharu's graduation show >.<

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    That is... so Kojiharu lol

Her leaving with the red carpet and limo too lol [hehe]
    I'm going to miss her

13. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
  14. Yumeji

Yumeji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I really enjoyed the concert. Nyan grad dresses were beautiful. She got multiple ones I'm not even sure which is her actual grad dress? :confused:
    In general it was a happy concert just like I expected. The ending was epic lol. Everyone was stumped by her grand exit.
    According to Oricon, she got invited by Furla to attend their exhibition during Milan Fashion Week.
    Now we'll just have to wait for her theater graduation. Maybe she'll be around to promote Shoot Sign on her last music station?

Anyway, she has a new endorsement with Kirin beer!

15. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    There's something I noticed. This might be just a coincidence or it could be on purpose, but maybe this is nyan's itinerary.
    [​IMG]
    After Tokyo it says Milan (which is where she is right now), maybe the next stop is Paris.

16. SQUiD48

SQUiD48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    @Maalat that was a good observation lol i didnt even read the shirt. now that black cape thing the limo guy put on her makes sense.

if you havent watched the ameba special i highly recommend watching it (its posted here).

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

awesome graduation, at long last, love the fact the graduates came, as expected of course.
    just happy for her, she's one of the reason (if not the number one) i got into akb, well . . . . .
    <3 <3 <3 Omedetou NyanNyan!!! <3 <3 <3

18. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    What will Nyan Nyan do now?

19. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    Just finished concert. I shed manly tears. It was everything it could've been really. I will gladly pay the 20.000 for the blu-ray box lol.

I'm at a loss for words haha. But it was a worthy ending. Or beginning? I hope to see a lot more of Nyan Nyan, whatever she does!
    I will always remember her. She was the reason I went to Japan the first time. I've met new friends because of her and done things I never would have.
    Somehow she motivated me and kept my spirits up through these years. She made me relax, and she didn't say "Do your best!", because she knew I was already doing that...

And now I don't have to keep up with AKB anymore! Freedom! I will move on to more obscure idols lol.

20. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Just watch the concert, I really love how nyan makes me half crying and half laughing everytime I saw her clumsiness come out she just makes me smile, I hear that she's going to milan..is that for a job like previous post or she's gonna go there for a while?? there are news on instagram too so I kinda confused :confused: