[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for the clip, @VincentS! Some stills below from Model Press and Mantan Web. I expect to enjoy it a lot, but it creeps me out a bit that it seems to be visually a bit of a clone of SaiMajo. I mean, it's nice to have the centre and so many members, but are K46 and Takahiro just helping train AKB and Nogi to do K46's gig? Oh, well, I guess it's a fair compensation for all the help those groups' success has given K46.

012_size10.jpg 007_size10.jpg 001_size10.jpg 009_size10.jpg

Comment on 2channel that the members from AKB and Nogi are not all their top hands, but K46 has given their best. This is the first time a song on an AKB single has featured anyone other than an AKB member at centre, an article says. Techi is quoted as saying it's a great experience she could not have had any other way, and that she learned a lot.

I just hope we now see pics of Neru and Marika (Neru's long-time oshi) together as friends.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You know AKB has had their share of dance-heavy songs, right?
    Beginner? Kaze wa Fuiteiru? UZA?
    SKE's Kataomoi or their latest single?
    NMB's Must Be Now?

The choreo seems a mix of many old ones.
    I saw the previous NogizakaAKB in the SakuraJurina dance on their knees, I saw SaiMajo and a couple more familiar movements.

Takahiro seems to be the new go-to choreographer, just ñike Yoshimasa was the go-to composer back in the day.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Trinu -- I bow to superior knowledge. K46 is the first idol group I've known that well. Is the style of dance similar? From the little I've seen, the SaiMajo seriousness and intensity are fairly unique.

Here's the senbatsu with group names attached for the ignorant (such as I am about 48 groups):
    front: SKE48 Matsui Jurina; HKT48 Miyawaki Sakura; Nogizaka46 Saitou Asuka, Hori Miona; Keyakizaka46 Hirate Yurina (centre).
    AKB48 Okada Nana, Oguri Yui, Kojima Mako, Mukaichi Mion.
    Nogizaka46 Itou Marika, Kitano Hinako, Terada Ranze, Hoshino Minami.
    Keyakizaka46 Imaizumi Yui, Sugai Yuuka, Watanabe Rika, Watanabe Risa, Nagahama Neru.

Quotes from during/after the recording:
    Hirate: "I thought (Miyawaki and Matsui) were beings I could never reach. Seeing them on TV, their aura was so amazing." Miyawaki: "Among these other groups, I think of not standing out as 'losing,' and today decided who won and lost." Matsui said of Hirate: "When I entered the group, I was the youngest, too. I felt as if I was looking at my former self, and wanted to support her with 'ganbare, ganbare'."

@nobodywil -- It seems to me we don't get many (any?) haters here in the K46 threads. Just honest preference or criticism (and not really much criticism, at that). I hope the rest of Stage48 isn't like 2channel with its "she's ugly, untalented and immoral" sort of "criticism." There are people on 2ch with canned lists of put-downs of almost every member that they roll out there from time to time. Of course, the put-downs are based in some sort of fact, just twisted into hate. But I agree it's hard for a fan to distinguish, sometimes, between honest criticism and self-indulgent hate. I like to think that here we are sort of trying to emulate the Keyakizaka slogan of "humility, kindness, bonds between us." Then again, I choose to believe in the fantasy, lol.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  5. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@ukifune anyone other than akb member? Do you mean 48g member right? Because Oogoe Diamond centered by Jurina when she at SKE (not kennin yet)

I glad the song seem to be kakkoi type, it fit to Techi :D

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

7. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Anyone see zuumin i can't find her

8. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Edited : @CutePanda already figure out, thank you very much:D

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Zuumin is behind Asuka in this screencap

[​IMG]

Zuumin in front of Risa (left side)
    [​IMG]

10. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    short version is out

if the video does not show watch the video here

kind of boring song but cool for me to see marika + neru together

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@jujuchuu wow finally Neru and Marika in this mv....i hope Neru got a chance to talk to Marika

[​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Smol Zuumin hard to see.

TAKAHIRO saved the song with the cool, geometric based choreography but i still like it's such a waste of actual aces line up. Can't wait to see this song performed live though.

13. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I love it!!!!! It reminds me of Densetsu no Sakana and Mazariau Mono.
    I can see dance moves that are really similar to SaiMajo, KataMira and Otona lololol thats a bit awkward, hope TAKAHIRO isnt running out of ideas.
    Funny thing is.. this reminds me of that rumored 4th single title GRAND PRISM :hmm:

14. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

I think it's good enough and i enjoy watching it. Cant wait for full version

15. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I like it. The geometric touch is nice.

16. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i dont mind having another ZakamichiAKB unit in the near future., i honestly love it and cant stop myself playing the short mv

17. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Techi holding a prism, clue for the next single title (?) Lol.

I like their Hand-dance, so cool..

18. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Now i can see her. Thanks for the pic. This song is good and I really love the hand movement of Techi

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

This is the formation (based on MV) to help you guys find your favorite member.

3rd row: Watanabe Risa - Kitano Hinako - Oguri Yui - Sugai Yuuka - Kojima Mako - Terada Ranze - Watanabe Rika
    2nd row: Imaizumi Yui - Okada Nana - Ito Marika - Mukaichi Mion - Nagahama Neru - Hoshino Minami
    1st row: Saito Asuka - Miyawaki Sakura - Hirate Yurina - Matsui Jurina - Hori Miona
    *bold = center
    *italic=48G

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Trinu. Thanks for those AKB vids. Highly enjoyable (except maybe for the game/human violence in Beginner). I see some of why Techi said she learned things she couldn't learn anywhere else. Lots of interesting moves.

And thanks to @Rurouni for the useful map. I have the feeling I'll see more and more -- both people and moves -- as I watch the short MV over and over.