1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    She had a shamekai. I don't know the translating ww
    It's it:
    [​IMG]

It was the last time who is wearing a uniform because she graduated from high school ^_^

2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I meant to say last time wearing a uniform haha, thanks for correcting my post.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  4. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
  5. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

Idol world is such a harsh world, especially in AKB G. Over 200+ members is strugle to achieve they dream to be rank in soesenkyou and only just a few members that can be top 16 senbatsu members. Every members in current senbatsu have strong GOOD char which attract general public to become a fan. What i dont undertand is.... why management try to OVERLY push haraguro char for her (last akbingo) at this important time (near sousenkyou event) which can make general public doubt and get away from her :wall:. I don't like it :asdfgh:.

6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    It's been a pretty good year for her all things considered so she might have a good chance at ranking in senbatsu, the only place to continue is up. I hope her the best of luck :^O^:

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well statistically speaking for the last 4 years...

2013 16th Suda Akari (43,252)
    2014 16th Kawaei Rina (39,120)
    2015 16th Muto Tomu (44,637)
    2016 16th Nyan Nyan Kamen (40,071)

2016 21st Komiyama Haruka (32,886)

She will need at least 10,000 votes to have a shot at it. Not entirely impossible but it will be a tough fight.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Even 32k to 40k is a 25% increase. That's a lot, but not impossible.

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    There are 3 paths this could take.

#1 She's been visible enough in this past year (in A-Sides & such) that she could maintain a decent ranking....But she has the same problem EVERY OTHER AKB only girl has.... What did AKB actually DO this year? That Wrestling thing? "Crows Blood"? "Lost in a Shopping Mall"? Aside from WOTA's who else is on AKB48 Casuals Radar?....besides: Sakura, Jurina, Haruppi, Yui & Mion?? If Komi was competing for AKBingo airtime or just among AKB48 girls - I'd say she's got a showing....But she's gotta compete against girls None of us know from SKE, NMB, HKT (still gaining ground) and now NGT.

#2 THIS may annoy some of you but hear me out...
    If one take into account that AKS Riggs or Sweetens the results things like The Janken & such it's not impossible for AKS to have a way of "Controlling" certain outcomes. Having said this - If "They" want Komi-Haru to succeed or they feel she's worth the investment then whats to stop them from buying her votes or maybe AKS goes to her Agency & says "Girl X" needs 7,000-9,000 to reach rank # ? would you like to Invest in some votes- We'll compensate you after the election?? How do we know how the Sausage is made? This could explain why "certain 1st Gens" always seem to be Laggin' in the 20's every year in Prelims then BOOM, they're Rank 9-12 on Election Night...AKS has a "system". If most "reality shows" are Sweetened or somewhat "Contrived" this is not a bad conclusion- The question then becomes does AKS want to protect or endorse Komi-Haru enough that if she falls a little Short - will the Add some Extra SUN Light? Lets Not kid ourselves - she went from Rank "Unknown" to Rank 21 - not impossible but AKS did go out of their way to promote her that year. Do they Still want her to succeed & go Further? I certainly hope so

#3 The Chaos theory -
    If Mayu, Yukirin, & others in AKB are NO On the Field - is this GOOD for KomiHaru. ANY Less competition in AKS is good for KOMI but w/ the 2 major Upstarts poised to take on each other Jurina vs Sakura - this will create an obscene instability in WOTA's that choose to vote based on Party Lines. We know some SKE Wota's will see this as their year to push Jurina over the top so she could have a huge following - Sakura could get a mass Swelling in votes for this same reason. If Sasshi chooses NOT to compete would Sakura get the lion share of Sasshi sympathizers? (Bad News for Jurina) - Mayu & Jurina are nothing alike so I have faith Mayu can crush Jurina - but if Mayu's not involved & Yukirin is...same result. Jurina has more Enemies than Sakura does w/ the Newer Fans (IN MY Opinion)...SO while this battle happens on the Front Lines- Senbatsu is going to be Choatic Melee between established "Undergirls" who have momentum & Upstarts from Sister Groups that want to get on the Map.

We know Haruppi & Mion & Kitahara & Suda have room to breath.... but Mako, Okada, KomiHaru, Mio Tomonaga have only gained support. Then you have wild cards like Yuria Kizaki (Poised for a climactic Rising?)- Does Ryoha (SKE) and Rika (NGT) who pull upsets - It's going to be a MELEE. Girls that were late 20's could be 40's - girls in the 50's could be ranked 20's w/ only 10-5,000 between them. And the PRELIMS are Never helpful & can also be misleading.

In the END you need to consider you're also "Playing against" Other girls Votes. in 2015 Paruru got like 8,000 MORE votes the year after she got 7th Rank and yet, that was only good enough to win 9th Rank (Remember the Takamina Factor upset?)- Paruru got almost 10,000 MORE Votes than Yokoyama Yui and YET Yui still got 10th Rank. Because the stakes get higher the closer to Kami 7. Haruppi that year got almost 44,000 votes & it was only good enough for 17th place. In 2016 only about 60 votes separated #16 & #17 and those were both in the 40,000's. KomiHaru needs easily 10,000 MORE votes to Breath in Senbatsu and over 32,000 to stay in the lower 20's.

10. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

^
    Huh... Whaa!! What do you mean? Do you mean AKS buy vote for her in 2016 election? What are the benefits for AKS IF they doing that? Yes indeed Komiharu HS increase after 2016 election, but I think it is not significant.

11. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I'm saying this...
    Lets "Pretend" that I am having an Election, I have control over how the votes are collected and tabulated & I know the results of the votes at all times - I personally decide I want "some girls" to do better than Others - I can either "add votes" or tweak the results to my liking- Who would know? It's MY Election. I don't think AKS would ever NOT count Votes that were paid for by a fan but because they can see who is winning - they can certainly "Sweeten" or give advice to a Idols agency on how much it will cost to secure a specific "Rank"- I have NO Proof of this but why wouldn't AKS take advantage of all the tools they have to make for a "better" election.

Aya Shibata got #15 2 years in a row & besides her Election Rank song what did AKS do for her? Nothing! She wasn't added in Senbatsu during other A-Sides- Nope, It was always Jurina (& Rena before she Grad). Aya got rank #15 because enough SKE (and AKB) fans put her there w/ Votes. They were paid for. If a girl is already w/ AKB48 or has a deal w/ her Agency, whose to say that can't write themselves a check & buy (from themselves) 1,000 - 10,000 votes.

I don't think there's a conspiracy but I think if they really wanted Geesh, for example, to be in senbatsu they'd push her over the finish line because it's what they want- I think this is why she was "left to fend for herself" after her scandal. This is why some girls like Oya Shizuka don't rank at all because AKS doesn't invest in them & maybe they're not as popular w/ fans anyway. I can't believe Miki Nishino isn't more popular but it seems AKS wasn't happy w/ her & possibly "Froze her out". I think it's possible Yuria Kizaki "Could" have a monster comeback (maybe up to Rank #20?) Because they need her to Stick Around (she's experienced & probably will help Yokoyama). Again NO Proof of this but it seems logical that what AKI-P or AKS wants can easily trump Voting results but only to a point.

I'd like to think it's all "Fair & Square" but no one has any proof on how the Election actually works

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    1. Naw, I don't think casual votes weight too much for her or other members as well, of course Sasshi is an exception.

========================================================

2. Naw, its 2017 and Tanabe Miku won the most recent Janken...why still say Janken is rigged lol...and using this as an argument to the extent to say AKS is controlling SSK is too far-fetched.

If what you say is true then why doesn't the mass media scoop this juicy material out already? You think they haven't thought about it maybe was rigged too?

But how about reading this first?

Taken from http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th

例年通りAKB48グループに関連しない第三者機関に集計を依頼し、
    弁護士による監視の下、厳正なる開票を行います。
    開票当日は、弁護士の最終確認を終えた順位ごとの用紙を封筒に入れ、弁護士による割印を押します。その後、会場にて皆様の前で司会者が開封致します。

-The vote counting is given to a unrelated third party organization with the lawyers monitoring the whole thing.

-During the votes are revealed at SSK day, lawyers will confirm once more the final rankings and put them in an envelope then put down a seal on each of them.

-Finally the announcer will tear open the results in front of everyone.

Annnnnnnd it's been almost 8 years and I don't recall the "SSK" vote counting system being criticized for operating under-the-table.

Nonetheless, SSK system has been certainly criticized for capitalist exploitation of many things such as milking money out of a democratic voting system. 1 person 1 vote? Nope, it's 1 CD 1 vote. We still playing in AKS's games.

=============================================================

3. Mayu just kinda expressed she will participate this year's SSK as her last one. Sasshi is definitely going for her sweet dynasty run. Yukirin is just gunna probablly participate just for the lulz.

So when all these are facts, your presumption condition of your "Chaos theory" ain't gunna work.

• Like Like x 1
  13. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Her running style is similar with Keyakizaka46's Rika Ozeki, lol. I think Komi stiil on UG. If she finishes on senbatsu, good for her.

14. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    At least Komi scored :D
    Her kicking style was pretty clever ;)

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    But her pitching style was :fp:

She bounced the ball so hard it helped Yamada kick a homerun and she like :blink:

16. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    True, but Komi made up for it :)

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well at least she tried and had fun, it's all good I guess

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well actually there have been a "few" minor glitches involving Online Voting in the past....
    One year (2015?) there was some news story where fans discovered a Flaw (or glitch) that let people Vote "Keep voting" for Milky NMB (Miyuki Watanabe) even after you entered your Voting code once (like you could keep hitting VOTE & it would accept it) but the glitch was on if you used the App (or website) on your Phone (not a computer!) the "flaw" was discovered like 1 week after Voting began & they announced they fixed it - It might've also involved 1 of 2 other girls- But the Lawyers or company (you mentioned) made a public statement saying they would make sure No One go any less or more votes. I.E. if a girl got 2,000 votes but only 57 serial number keys - they'd only count the "keys". The glitch was discovered by denizens of "2chan" whining how the Election was "Rigged" or whatever.

I never think "Request Hour" is rigged because you see WILD & Unpredictable the results are and it doesn't cost AKB anything if a crap (or Troll) song wins. The Prize of the "Janken" NOW doesn't mess w/ AKB's "master plan" because they don't release a Janken single as a normal "A-Side" (effecting the Million Streak). Paruru's & Jurina's were the final 2 & Paruru won play constantly playing Scissors & Jurina won by playing only Rock (If I recall). KomiHaru got 3rd in this years Janken - lol.

I wouldn't put it PASS AKS or a girls Agency (in cooperation w/ AKS) to Power Vote "certain girls" or as I said "Sweeten" ones chances. I don't know if AKS is as invested in these NEW Girls as they should be....I mean they're relying on Sakura & Jurina - Hello!!!!! Is Okada Nana busy? Does Mion have another Job? Kato Rena, KomiHaru, Annin....are they going somewhere? Hell, even a Quad- Center (Jurina-Sakura-Mayu-Sayanee-Kitahara Rie) - one girl from each group. This just makes NO SENSE. The fact they keep draggin' their ass on throwing bones to Next Gens (like KomiHaru or ANYONE in AKB) leads me to think:

a) they don't care & just cash the checks
    b) have NO Intention because we're about to spend 6-9 months saying MORE Goodbyes
    c) It's Rigged & they know what they want & the Results are what THEY Decide.

I want to care - but the more I see - the more I feel like I've been "used" that this is as much a 'competition' as "Professional Wrestling". I worries me that the choices AKS are making will harm KomiHaru's career. But then, I have to remind myself that WE are English (Western) fans & our views & desires mean NOTHING to what AKS & the Japan market decides.