1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukagawa Mai (Maimai) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    lol didn't you just ask this question? There wasn't one then, and not now either. If she has one, someone will post it here

2. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

i happen to scrape maimai's official blog of all the photos shed posted before they took it down and came up with about 360. if anyones interested in them send me a PM

3. porkchopgroove

i managed to find a site that archives web pages and managed to get all maimai's blog pages. PM me if your interested

actually that was a month before your smarta** response. not everyone scrolls back a month to read a thread

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  5. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

^That's what I've been waiting for.. Finally! :approve: Maimai.. :rofl:

6. porkchopgroove

hope someone will post the link here so we can watch.been waiting myself ;)

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  9. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Anyone happens to know more of MaiMai videos other than "Maimai Graduation Triple Feature #1- Promise~ Waiting for Love" and "Maimai Graduation Triple Feature #2- Fukagawasan"? Since its triple feature i assuming there are 3 videos too.

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Way to go, MaiMai... btw, I love her pic on the page linked above... She's gorgeous! :inlove:

12. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Congratz MaiMai!

13. 220cm

220cm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Maimai's comment on her upcoming stage play.

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's good to see MaiMai's smiling face again. I'm wishing her to 'break a leg' on her stage play. But of course she will be great in it. She's our holy mother.

15. porkchopgroove

i found these translations on a random blog. i wasnt aware that maimai read a letter to staff, members and fans during her graduation concert and that nanamin read one to maimai. anyway here you go:

“First off, can the members hear me? Thank you very much for the 5 years together. Whether it may be during work, or privately, we were together for the most part, and when I was looking through my data folders, I was surprised that it was just mostly photos and videos of everyone.

Being a part of Nogizaka46 was like a school, being with friends, and was also like being in a family…There were many recollective moments to look back on within these past 6 months, but 5 years overall is immense, and if I were asked “What was the best memory you can remember?” it would be difficult to decide (on one)…Ever since I announced my graduation, I’ve been able to realize that the nonchalant times spent fooling around in the dressing room is a time that can’t be replaced…Even on this live’s rehearsals; although this was the last precious time dancing with everyone, it was lively yet fun…One thing that was enjoyable was when someone is smiling, having a hard or frustrating time, everyone cuddles up together…I love this group for that…From now on, I won’t be standing together with you guys on stage just like now, but I will be looking over for you while being part of the supporting side of the audience.

To all the staff members, thank you for always reaching out with affection…Although they barely appear in the surface, whether it may be in television, magazines, radio, plays, anywhere, and even the places we’re not able to see, they always reach out to us. After the live ended yesterday, when the staff members were taking photos of all of us together, it hit me that even on this one live, they still were able to reach out to us a lot… Please let me say my thanks for lending this venue. Thank you very much.

And finally to all the fans. There really has been many things up until this day huh…I got in Nogizaka and everyday, 365 days of the year, was not just about having fun, there were also troubling, tearful, and tough days…during those days, everyone would always support our backs…when I’m happy and tears roll out, the fans would be there feeling the same thing, during sad times, they would entirely be worried because me…From letters, blog comments, to handshake events, there were countless times when everyone helped out.

I think it’s a really great thing that everyone were able to discover Nogizaka, and be acquainted and linked with music…While being in Nogizaka, what was I able to give back in return…I was helped during difficult times, but during everyone’s difficult times, how about I become their strength?

From now on, our time seeing each other face-to-face will be gone, but I will be supporting everyone so that you will all have a good time with smiles from now on…Thank you very much for giving the ordinary Fukagawa Mai the opportunity to be Nogizaka46’s Fukagawa Mai !”

“Various things happened when we were formed 5 years ago huh.
    We lived in the same room, and talked night after night in the dorm’s cafeteria…We were always together when we lived together, and there would be several days when we would return and not even exchange one word, do you remember?

Starting tomorow, the Maimai who was that close will now go a little further ahead from a distance…However, the Maimai now hasn’t changed from the Maimai 5 years ago. You’re considerably called “Seibo” by others, where a bit of your natural atmosphere is comforting. Maimai is loved by everyone not because you’re the oldest, but rather the most adult than anyone.

Maimai’s kindness was the type that had strength and faith.
    When someone seeks out for help, Maimai would help out deal with their problems first before her own, and being able to withstand that makes her a really strong person.

Ever since the graduation announcement, you were worrying, saying “I’m not that much of a Seibo tho~” as the features about “Seibo” increased. However, you were called “Seibo” all around, to the point that your kindness was being evaluated, and I believe that Maimai had extraordinary strength because of it.

Without a doubt, I feel that I will be right besides MaiMai, who is considerate and mature more than anyone else, watching over her on the path she chooses. I’ve written letters many times till now, but this will really be the last letter I’ll be handing to Nogizaka46’s Fukagawa Mai.

In these 5 years, Maimai helped out so many times.
    I’m glad Maimai was here. Seriously, thank you very much.
    I was always shy and wasn’t able to say this but
    I respect you and love you.
    Thank you for all your hard work.”

very touching. tissue time

16. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    as usual of my savior of mai2 and nanamin interaction @porkchopgroove <3 thanks a lot, can you link us the blog so i can lurk more onto it? :D

And does anyone have an alarm for mai2 in nogikoi (i believe it will be deleted soon @ 21 march so i want to treasure it along with nanamin and seirarin one)..

17. porkchopgroove

sure thing bro:

http://shitty-ero.tumblr.com

if you can send or link me those nogikoi alarms id be very grateful. thank you... @220cm and that short video of maimai was great to watch. good to know we can still see her beautiful face even after shes left. thank you

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Just came across an interview (or perhaps a profile) of MaiMai. She discusses her choice at becoming an actress. I thought it interesting. Any news (no matter how old) of our Holy Mother should be shared with all Nogi fans.

19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Happy birthday to our Holy Mother! :ome::ome:

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls