1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well they are not doing it on purpose as you are suggesting at least, and I doubt how professional the denizens are than the lawyers...

If people dun like the SSK counting system then don't even put down a single vote and punish AKS for it. But nope, people still buy in the system. Cuz they care too much about some artificial ranking means something about the members value is worth which is hurting more than building AKB imo.

idk, it sounds too easy to be true. But if you still thinking it's rigged then I got nothing to say and I won't argue anymore lol

But I agree that the management is obviously money-first strategy.

As I said, you should apply a job for AKS, and go in Fat autumns office and give him some good slaps lol

Or else you know what's a better way? Don't buy a single damn thing from them lol Members all boycott the SSK. Let's make a revolution.

And lastly not everyone are (western) fans here lol So I suggest you use the term "foreign" lol

2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Actually seeing as how AKB is in Japan & speak Japanese 100% of the time and this is an ENGLISH mostly Fansite w/ almost everyone using "English"...I use the Term "Western" because it encompasses people predominantly brought up in "Western Culture" (USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia, ect) - IN Japan, we are the Gajin (foreigner) - Here on Stage we are essentially the "Home Team"- How can we be "Foreigners" on a site where Mostly ALL of us are speaking the same language? I use the term "Western" because Asian countries (the EAST) have different Norms compared the "West".

For example there really is NO "Political Correctness" in Japan. That is a Western POV

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You do realize that there is probably like 70% of the people here are from Asian countries like Indonesia, Malay, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and China right? Then the rest are the western countries you mentioned. So when you use the term "western" you are leaving out the majority out of the picture. Unless, of course you are representing only the western fan's views in your statement.

Yes we are all foreigners in Japanese POV, so please don't make it complicated.

And speaking the English language doesn't automatically make you western lol drop the cultural superiority thing lol

Anyways we are off topic here...

4. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

^
    Hmm... I saw david61 post at your akb experience thread. So Komi can speak english. Is there anyone in here that had conversation experience (with english of course) with Komi at showroom before?

5. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    No, I've actually been wondering if she could speak English so now I'm pretty excited

6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Wow - love this Tit-for-Tat Nonsense.

You joined like 2 months ago... who are you to tell me how to post, what to think, how to think, or presume you know anything about me. No really - this is going to "PM" bro.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Please refrain from commenting/arguing about a person directly instead of arguing about his comment.

As for Komi, I probably would ask @David61 first about what he meant by good english before people start to think about throwing a lot of english words in her showroom.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Komiharu just officialy entered the SSK.

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
  11. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I really hope Komiharu enters to senbatsu. It will be a hard battle...
    It depends on the jobs she gets before AKB48 Sousenkyou + how she promotions to herself (Twitter, Insta, Showroom...)

I could get her mobame and I can see how she is trying very hard to update at least 5 mail each day!

Today she did a SHOWROOM and talked about her AKB48 Sousenkyou's thoughts.

Now she can do SHOWROOM until 12 at night (because she graduated from highschool) so I think she will do a lot of SHOWROOM's.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  13. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

14. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    More information will probably come out in April, but most likely before the upcoming election

15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I've posted new info about the MC thing on the general page. The important thing is that you can only vote using last year SSK code. So if you don't have those, well, pray I guess.
    Showroom is for appeal only.

16. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    After watching AKBingo subbed, Komi has a really good memory or pays good attention to remember the restaurants name. Also does she have any plans for university?

17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    her instagram is so pink

18. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Komiharu did a showroom while she was rehearsing songs for Kojima Haruna Final Countdown 1st "Koukando Bakuage".
    She learned the dance of Iiwake Maybe, Only today, Green Flash, Oogoe Diamond and Heart Ereki.

She will participate in this stage for the first time in April 7th. Can't wait :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Just voted in the STAGE48 Fan Ranking!!

Remember how well KomiHaru did last year? She was #17!!! remember EVERY Point counts!! We could put her in the Top 10 this year w/ enough "15s" & "10" & "9"s. So if you're eligible Seriously take the time to fill out the Bracket & throw KomiHaru some "love" (Points).

Even if you're a Casual Fan who passes by here on occasion...if you're having trouble filling those "middle spots" (Ranks 7-20?)- Remember KomiHaru! Komiyama Haruka AKB48 team 4. She was easily one the bright spots of 2016.

AKB & sister groups lost some Real "Moe" & Kawaii Idols in 2016 (Paruru & Milky & Aya Shibata for example) but KomiHaru is trying her hardest everyday to be on THAT level so if you feel like it - Throw her a bone.

20. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Details about the MC thing.
    https://www.showroom-live.com/campaign/akb48_45th_undergirls

【SHOWROOM Appeal Period】

April 7th, 201712:00 ~ April 12th, 2017 19:00

【Voting Period】
    April 10, 2017 (Monday) 10: 00 ~ Wednesday 12 April 2017 (Wed) 18: 00

【Result announcement】
    SHOWROOM's page at 15:00 on Friday, April 14, 2017.

Please if you have the opportunity vote for Komiharu~
    [​IMG]