1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

finally!! i waited so long for BNK's own forum section XD

3. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I'm kind of angry about how they split air-time for the girls. since the last 4 ep. of BNK48Senpai are travel program and we only see Music, Cherprang & Jennis(don't get me wrong I'm still love them too) we still have 8 girls left who didn't have their solo section in the show. and program are going to end in 2 episode, for tomorrow episode they still in japan(again). so the only one left.

I didn't how they gonna solve this problem since we still have announce about promote team BIII left too.

EDIT from Cherprang's post, she said that tomorrow is the last Ep. of BNK48SENPAI -- a lot of thing they left behind lol.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Maybe these girls weren't chosen as Team BIII members...

5. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I don't think they going to promote 21 members to BIII
    a little bit to much. lol

6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I wonder how it all ends?

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Am I wrong or was there some plans for them to release their first single in April?

8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

They're going to release 3 songs in April. (1 of them is the song "BNK48" lol)

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Ok thank you!
    Yeah I guess the "BNK48" song is inevitable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

remember what JKT did? lol

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    That was a bad move. And the whole BNK is too much for a single team, and if they formed BIII with 21 members, that leaves 8 girls as trainees

12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    So it seems like Izurina is getting transferred to BNK! Good news, I hope she'll be as successful as Harugon!

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I wish her luck in BNK!
    I'd be great if she could be as successful as Harugon!

I wonder if there will be a second member, since seems like the trend it sending a two man team when sending Kaigai out overseas.

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'm hopping for Nattsun to be transferred too. She's great friends with Izurina and she loves Thailand (she's been there several times already).

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    She would also look good amogst BNK members idk why she got dem sexy/exitic visuals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

Now when you guys say it I kind of want Nattsun to transfer as well..... anyway I came by to say I support Izurina's decision 100%, I'm excited for her!! (although I will miss her on BINGO though, she's funny)

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope Izurina can be like Harugon. For kaigai, Harugon is the legend. She adapted well with Indonesian people & culture. After graduated from JKT48 & AKB48, she terminated her contract with her agency in Japan, Ogipro to spend career in Indonesia. Her main job after graduating is being a co-host of a talk show which main host treats her like his own niece. I hope she'll appear on movies someday. In case you dunno, Harugon never absent from being JKT48 senbatsu since seh was transferred there until her graduation, she was lucky enough to be senbatsu of a janken single. She also always on top 3 sousenkyo even she almost won sousenkyo in 2015. About Chikarina, she's struggling a bit on JKT48, on sousenkyo her highest rank is 9th while she once ranked undergirls once. In Indonesia, Chikarina becomes dangdut singer and is one of members of JKT48 dangdut, a subunit with songs rearranged to dangdut, a contemporary musical genre of Indonesia. Though she's not always, I heard Chikarina sometimes appears on a comedy show. At least Chikarina's also adapted well with Indonesian people & culture. About Akicha, well, she couldn't bear to live in Indonesia because she was mad with an effiminate TV host. Meanwhile Sae & Mariyanu to SNH48 were just mentor. SNH48 didn't need them as member. They only performed in SNH48 theater, not a regular show.

So I hope Izurina can adapt with Thai people & culture like Harugon adapted to Indonesian people & culture. Maybe she can be a comedian there. [hehe]

18. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I want two members transferred to BNK48 too but since they already have Miori there would already be 2 japanese members and miori also stated on a post thst she felt worried about the transfer because she thinks that her senpai will take her place in the group so I guess one kaigai is good enough

19. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I knew before that Akicha leftbecause of that but I didnt search why....what happened with the host?

20. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    It still be 2 kaigai transfers on overseas group like JKT they have still nozawa Rena at that time when akicha and harugon transfers to JKT, i think it's the same fate as BNK 2 kaigai members transfer and maybe miiko(miori) will be transfer to AKB and one kaigai will adapt the group.