Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    They are way too afraid of loosing their precious million streak.
    Look how "Suzukake titlewaytoolong" sold.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It sold better in the first week than KNP, Green Flash, Kuchibiru and Shoot Sign.

• Like Like x 1
  3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

But its came before those singles, when AKB just started declining.

4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    You mean Suzukake no Ki no Michi de “Kimi no Hohoemi o Yume ni Miru” to Itte Shimattara Bokutachi no Kankei wa dou Kawatte Shimau no ka, Bokunari ni Nan'nichi Kangaeta ue de no Kihazukashii Ketsuron no You na Mono?

It's not a bad single, compared to some of the stuff that came later. And it's got Jurina. I wouldn't even put it amongst the singles that contributed to the decline. There were a lot of “wait what are you even doing???” singles after that… but if I was standing in a store choosing what AKB singles I want to have a physical copy of for my collection, I'd definitely have Suzukake no Ki no Michi de “Kimi no Hohoemi o Yume ni Miru” to Itte Shimattara Bokutachi no Kankei wa dou Kawatte Shimau no ka, Bokunari ni Nan'nichi Kangaeta ue de no Kihazukashii Ketsuron no You na Mono already in the basket.

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I never said it was a bad single but that it didn't sell as much as expected.
    I would even say it was the 1st real signal.
    But that's another topic.

6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I don't think would be more fun a SSK without the top members.
    First, it would be something different and no more the 48G general election.
    And at that point why general public should be interested in an event like that? So no top members would mean also less tv and media coverage. Aks is strong but I don't see any tv channel give a 4 hour direct about an event without the tops. imo of course.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Uno Mizuki of NMB48 Team M is the first member to enter on Day 5.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Pretty much today, a bunch of HKT48 Members joined.

10. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I'm keeping a tab of who has entered, like many I suppose, and note that all of NGT (minus Yuki) and HKT KKS have entered, all bar 3 Team 8 members and all bar 2 Team TII members, and right now Team BII has the least entries with just A-pon so far. Teams A and E follow with just 3 members so far.

Right now, I am not hugely worried, but I am getting there. :S
    There will be the last day flurry as usual, and we pretty much know that some of the big names won't be taking part, although I have no idea who has directly said they are not.

Two days to go...

11. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Minarun still joined?! I'm gasped lol.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Another "this year is my last SSK!" who comes back lol

Still, I understand her position.
    She's seen her rank increase after three years of stagnation (57th - 48th - 56th - 27th - 22nd), so I imagine she wants to see if she can get into senbatsu or that's as far as she goes.

13. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Team BII has a show tomorrow, so probably more will join Aapon

14. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Sure. But getting into senbatsu means a serious financial investment from her fans. It's not like she is asking for a bit of extra attention only. It isn't just cute, not the way the SSK has been done in the last couple of years. And several idols have acknowledged that in the past.

Anyone who tried to get pity votes from "last ssk" last year should at the very least adress this in a mobame or something. And adress it beyond "haha changed my mind fufu".

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The reasons are all going to be the same.

Oh, I want to do my best until the end blablabla.

But I agree. This games aren't helping anyone. And I hope plenty of them lose a load of votes so it doesn't happen again.
    In or out. :glare:

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Declaration such as:
    "I'll do my best"
    "This is my last SSK"

Both is unrealistic in terms of gathering vote. Saying you'll do your best but knowing the thing that make you rise is somebody's workhard, that's kinda egoistic.
    Considering most votes come from money and the vote preference goes to personal liking than the apparent "workhard" or effort did by member, yes, saying "I'll workhard" is a bad cliché.

While saying "This is my last SSK" and apply for the next year is unconsistent. Better not declare it and remain silent. It's an ugly persuasion :^^;:
    It is better to say with a graduation announcement.

They just need to be realistic, consistent and more reliable in their speeches.

17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah I don't really mind when a girl drops out of SSK but to "threaten" fans? Asking for pity votes? "This is my last" SSK = Please vote me as many times as you can!!!

I'm okay when the said member has already announced graduation because that'll be their last SSK truly like Takamina....

I also hate it when a girl "cries" about not being ranked and threatens to graduate if she doesn't make it this year like KomiHaru. I was really hoping non one would buy her tears and was eager to see if she really was gonna graduate like she said she would.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, I was thinking of Komiharu as well lol
    Watch her crying on SR saying if she doesn't get senbatsu she'll leave or something.

ANYWAY

Still none from STU?
    I know they don't have a theatre or anything, but... they must be able to apply somehow? Maybe they're finishing up their profiles before introducing them or soemthing?
    Or did they just include STU just to say the name for Naachan and Sasshi when they rank? :confused:

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She cries anywhere for any reason, so it has nothing to do (really) with SSK. Check out the latest AKBINGO! if you like to see her cry.

20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    STU have seen how Team 8 and NGT had no single member ranked in their first SSK, so.. They just being realistic.

EDIT: Except Katomina.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017