1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ozono Momoko / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No one translates them as far as I know.

Interesting parts

Ten questions for Yoda:

1. Fav sport: soft tennis
    2. Fav season: autumn
    3. Fav subject: free study
    4. What do you do just after you wake up/just before you sleep?
    After waking: eat something
    Before sleeping: play on phone
    5. What do people say about your personality: like a baby
    6. What part of Nogizaka events do you like: handshake events

7. Which Nogizaka song has your favourite intro?
    Yoda: What's an intro?
    Hori: The bits like shalalalala... ah, maybe I don't know.
    Yoda: Maybe Hadashi de Summer, then.

8: Nogizaka member you look up to: Ikuta Erika-san
    9: Singing, dancing, acting, talking. Which are you most confident in: dancing.
    10. message for listeners?
    It's my first time on radio but I'll work very hard. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Q5, you're told you're like a baby?
    Ever since I joined as a 3rd gen, I've been told I'm like a baby. I don't know which part but people often say so.
    Hori: Momoko-chan, do you think so?
    Momoko: she's small so...
    Hori: Ah, I see. But you're in 1st year in high school so you're actually Momoko's senior... right?
    Momoko: I'm in second year!
    Hori: I'm sorry!

Q9: dancing is you're best skill?
    Yoda: I'm not confident in any of them but we recently had out omitatekai and we practised dancing most... so I picked dancing.

Next, Momo's turn.

1. Fav food: tomato
    2. Fav colour: pink
    3. Fav manga: I don't read manga
    4. Your biggest memory from school: entrance exams
    5. What did you want to be when you were a child:I don't remember
    6. What do you want to do now that you're in Nogizaka: a ceremonial first pitch
    7. Favourite choreography from a Nogizaka song: Ah Senpuuki!
    8. Something about you you'd like people to pay attention to: my "my pace"-ness
    9. how would you like to be in one year: I want to be able to speak more.
    10. message for the listeners: I'm bad at speaking but I'll try my best. [yoro..] onegaishimasu.

Q6: is there anywhere you'd like to throw the first pitch?
    Koushien because it's the Hanshin homeground (something like that)
    Hori: if you say it here it might come true.

Fan correspondence:

Yoda talks about her goat, Bunzou-san (originally Maple). Asked what animal she would like to keep: she said she wants a big animal. When she was younger she wanted to go abroad and live/work with pandas
    Momoko: I was recently at a place where you can play with owls, but I want a white tiger.

Momoko calls her mam chachaan (instead of kaachan). Asked why.
    She says Kacchan is normal in Kagoshima, but among her friends chachaan is common.

Something they particularly struggled with
    Yoda: prone to nervousness. Kept waking up throughout the night coming up to the omitatekai. But at the event everyone was kind and encouraging...
    Hori: you rode a unicycle right? I saw pictures and I saw the unicycle back at the office. I never rode one before so I though I'd give it a try. Then I got injuries everywhere and I'm covered in plasters now (laughs)
    Yoda: I'm really sorry!
    Hori: No no no, it was my dumb idea to try! But I want to be able ride it.
    Yoda: I have my own big wound. Before the event I tried to sneak practice in in a hallway but I had a really bad fall.

Momoko: I'm really bad at meeting new people. Since the auditions up to the omitatekai I still haven't given a proper self introduction once. I hope I can.
    Hori: especially with principal coming up.

Why did you select this song?
    Yoda: I picked [Kanashimi no Wasurekata] because my friends played it at the farewell party before I moved schools to one in Tokyo.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ooo. Thanks for the translations again. Now I went up to 15% understanding! More important, I'm hoping Momoko does get better with speaking considering she's the nominal 3rd gen center. The pressure may get to her. I wonder if she's shy like Watanabe Rika -- quiet with strangers but loud with friends?

It's good that it would be Hori to be the interviewer, she's familiar with the 3rd gen situation -- joining an established group.

Hopefully, they'll continue with 3rd gens for a bit! I'll look forward to it if 「の」does.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Anyone wish to see Ozono take on Takayama in a kendo match?

Throw in SayuRanger and it would be a match made in heaven!

4. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

^Another epic match. It would be really funny.

I've been wondering this for a while but I always kept imagining her with short hair. She got this center aura but not yet.. How should I say this.. enhance? clear?

Anyway, I'm excited to see her in Kojichuu.. Hope she'll improve soon..

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^wow she really resemble Inoue, now I mss Sayunyan's long hair

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2017
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  8. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    saw her in latest kougichuu and wow, quickly becoming one of my favorite

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I don't know what it was about Momoko being so nervous on Kojichu that I found to be endearing, which is completely not how I see Kojina SSK version or Yamada Nanami for that matter. She seemed to get slightly better as her bit went on, and I'm sure having Kazumin as her senpai helped a bit. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

11. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    She really stood out in Kojichuu's last episode. She looked so nervous lol

12. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Ahhhh, she got me... This weeks Kojichuu was my 1st time legitimately taking a look and any of the 3rd gen and I 3rd gen Oshihened twice in one episode... I instantly thought Yamashita Mizuki was gonna be my favorite as shes ridiculously pretty, athletic, energetic and got this veteran aura around her... that didnt last long cause Ito Riria was next and that was the cutest human being i've seen in a long time so i oshihened immediately from Mizuki to Riria.... BUT THEN, little did i know, that the camera shy girl full of nerves throughout the whole episode was going to steal my heart... OZONO MOMOKO WAS FRICKIN AWESOME... How she was clearly nervous, shaking to the point were she looked like she would puke but kept refusing to admit it, making those cute disappointed faces every time Bananaman pointed it out.. I cant't even begin to express how cute she was when she was finally allowed to eat that tomato and sad she looked when Himura told her she could only have one lol.. I literally watched her segment about 7 times in a row, I couldnt stop smiling at it... So I oshihened again from Riria to Momoko and I think this time it might be permanent... Its a bonus that i fell for the 3rd gen center too so im happy

So I'm pretty sure i've found my top 3 through this episode, 1)Momoko 2)Riria 3)Mizuki.... I highly doubt this will change even though i know there are 8 people left to get introduced on Kojichuu and from what i've researched Yoda and Kubo seem to be pretty popular.. Yoda is a bit cuter so she might be #4 but i'll have to take a closer look at the rest of the 3rd gen now... But without a doubt Momoko is my 3rd gen favorite and has already surpassed some 1st and 2nd gens in my Nogi rankings

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    What a delightful read. I'm glad to see the 3rd gen are so competitive.

14. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

I happy to found new oshi in nogizaka.yeahhh.momopi sooo cute IMG_20170406_150928.jpg
    To much cute girls in nogizaka 3rd gen.Very hard to decide .

15. HardToWin

HardToWin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    iKR

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Motorbike Momoko... I wish to see more of her!

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@NyanNyan's Pet lol at those screencap of Momoko;) she is like an anime character from K-ON

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^seeing it a second time immediately remind me of that K-on episode. i like her happy face, it's refreshing so hope to see more of it . . . :)

19. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Once again, she never fails to entertain.. Was good on Nogibingo without having to do anything lol... Obviously the scare dokkiri part was good, seeing her cry and get so upset was good but what really got me was her freaking out in the background during the other members segments... She was shaking so much and was so nervous again that i just had to keep looking towards the back to see what she was doing lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Holy shit, Momoko is honestly going to be one of my top oshis. She's honestly the most precious thing