1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I got the miona poster since she was absent on sunday's hs event, exchanged my ticket for poster. If i had 2 tix though i could have gotten her signed poster :(

If i kept the ticket, I dont know when again ill be able to go to a hs event, so just exchanged it to not waste the ticket

2. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Neither of the 46 groups have a permanent shop unfortunately. Nogizaka had a pop-up cafe a long time ago, and Keyakizaka has (had?) a pop-up that opened a few weeks ago in Shibuya but that's it.

3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Actually one of the thing that is seldom touched in here is about Nogi management. Obviously Nogi is related to AKB, but by how much and how are they related. Is it only Aki-P providing the lyrics or something more. If I understand the article correctly, basically Nogi management is a joint between Sony and AKS (AKS through its affiliate North River. North River boss is Kitagawa Kenji). Of course North River might only be handling the business side and day to day operation is mostly handled by Sony. Probably some of the profit from 46G not only go to Sony or Aki-P only get money from their music, but AKS do get some of the profit from 46G operation as a whole which is probably why from what I see Aki-P doesn't seem to really care which group is more successful. Basically there is no sense of urgency coming from Aki-P regarding the current AKB situation (at least from what I see from watching that AKB ANN with Aki-P and Sasshi).

• Like Like x 1
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hm... looks like Nogizaka are closer to AKS(AKBG) than NMB...

6. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

@k1s3k1 first.. what is SME?

*sony music entertainment.. sorry i got it

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The staff are listed on each CD booklet. There's not many AKS staff present.
    And Aki-P is known to not be very active on the board. He's more of a consulted presence.
    He's often surprised by activities and while he pretty much has a veto, he's far from the primary decision maker.

He writes the lyrics for everything because that's the only way he's guaranteed a big chunk of the royalties.

• Like Like x 1
  8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Sony Music Entertainment

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Rurouni

It is kinda similar for Aki-P in AKB tho. He is definitely not the primary decision maker in 48G. A lot of the big decision is probably handled by the recording company especially when it comes to single (King, Sony, Universal, Yoshimoto). What do matter is that the management itself is a joint between Sony and AKS, thus while Aki-P himself should get royalty from his song, but AKS seems to get whatever percentage from 46G operation through its affiliate outside of song royalties.
    edit: basically what I'm saying is that some people think that Aki-P is only providing lyrics for 46G like a singer ask for a song from other song writer. This is obviously not the case.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    • Like Like x 1
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    same as AKB! He is not part of AKS. Looks like AKB(King), SKE(Avex), HKT(Universal), NGT(SONY) are 100% under AKS, Nogizaka(AKS-SME) 50%, NMB(Yoshimoto) 0%, Keyaki?...

12. Rurouni

As far as the scandal goes (if it is true), even if they reveal it after Nanamin graduated, I don't think most people are going to believe that this relationship only start to happen after Nanamin graduated. So basically the story is about the boss dating his employee which can affect Nogi's image.
    I'm just hoping that this scandal won't affect Nogi as a brand.

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Well Nogizaka put out this image of being whiter than white and being very demure and high class. But then you have Sayuringo dating a married gravure magazine boss (iirc) and Nanamin dating a Sony Music boss. Both are way worse scandals than any AKB one imo. At least with Minegishi she was with a male idol, with most other girls it was with regular people but both Nogi girls dating people in the business it casts a lot of questions on Nogizaka management and what else could be going on.

• Like Like x 1
  14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nogi is 0% "under" AKS. AKS has no official direct connection to Nogizaka's management, they just share members through a subsidiary.
    Keyaki's board is almost the same as Nogi's but there's no North River so Kitagawa Kenji isn't involved.

RE: "scandal"
    Even if she was in the group this discussion would normally be directed to her individual thread.
    But she's gradded so even more reason to take it elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    But we're talking about the group.

I think it goes beyond a relationship between nanamin who has graduated and someone 30 years her senior.

It raise questions about how close the management can be with the girls. Isn't staff supposed to have a drawing line, as well as the girls? A professional etiquette? It will not affect nanamin, but more like fan's trust in Nogizaka management.

There can be good friendship like Shinobu with a lot of the AKB girls. But the probability to have a high end executive being close to a Nogizaka member is troublesome.

• Like Like x 1
  16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

SME lack of female in high-end seat is worrisome. Eh?:awesome:

It's definitely a blessing when she already graduated 2 months prior to the news. So it can be said the ties to the group were already cut, just not on personal basis.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  17. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Really need to change the topic here, there is a more appropriate space to talk about it.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There are a couple of things that come to mind here:

1: It's awfully convenient how this broke just after she graduated not before. This has probably been a low-key rumour for quite a while and it just happens to come out after she's gone, that seems suspicious.

2: The fact that this hasn't completely blown up shows that Nogizaka is nowhere near the level of public popularity that AKB was in 2011-13. What Sasshi or Minegishi did is not nearly as serious as this is, this is a senior member of Nogizaka doing it with the head (at the time) of her agency

Don't be silly, this affects the whole group whether you like it or not. Nogizaka has a certain image which the members and management put out and this goes directly against that image.

• Like Like x 2
  19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1. It's been 2 months and that's another baseless assumption.
    2. This is exactly like the Kasai Tomomi scandal except with less proof and a graduated (compared with graduating) member. That got nothing compared to the Sashihara or Minegishi scandals and in fact was a speck compared to the attention she herself got after weird kid holding her boobs shot.

20. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Oh those "fake news" papers... they are so mean and liars! LEAVE BRITNEY (NAME HERE) ALONE!!!! :tongue:

It could be worse... they could have caught her wearing a "nazi" uniform while dating him. Oh sorry, wrong 46 group. [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017