1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

im just glad i don't spend money on idols anymore. much better to spend it on myself <3

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It's not an argument that has to be divided into "for or against", or deciding where to draw the line between extreme and regular fandom. It's called a a discussion. The goal is to learn facts and about other people's opinions and weigh in with your own, all of which we've achieved in this discussion so far. That's the major issue with forums nowadays. Everyone has to be so extreme about everything. If there's no bottom line it's not worth talking about? A discussion can be just a discussion sometimes, you know... =/ I like when it's more like this and not a bunch of people at each other's throats over something meaningless (like it usually is). And this is certainly a worthy discussion to be having considering how popular Showroom is among 48g fans right now.

3. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I think everyone mentioned some good points but as someone who goes to handshakes quite often here on this forum there are some thing i'd like to add about greeting them.

I do agree to some extend that the girls are usually less mentality prepared on SR than going into these handshake events. In the end they're still people and they do drop their guard after hrs and hrs of meet and greet. There is always favoritism as well.
    Some exist way more in some girls than others. You'd be surprised what kind of information are told off sometimes to the fans. People just don't really share it publically because the members would get in trouble. One example would be when Milky told a group of her regulars and I, the date of her graduation concert. I didn't share any of it except to a couple of relli good buddies in the fandom. I didn't think of it as raising my e-peen but rather I was glad she told me about it so I could actually take the day off AND go. Luckily she did because Yoshimoto did not announce till like almost 2 weeks prior to the concert.

I can't speak for the other members @ET920 has mentioned but this wasn't anything new that Akarin told on SR that she doesn't like being the 2nd oshi. There are several occasions this has come up in some of my Akarin oshi regulars's conversation with her. Even as someone like me who ever only sees her here and there have caught on to that without her needing to actually say those words directly. I guess wut I'm trying to say here is that there are a lot of things you can pick up on from the members by interacting with them. Some of these members aren't the best actresses out there and often than not, they will slip up from their reactions, facial, or even verbally.

I personally do not think a fan's relationship with his idol is necessary "fake" but expecting something to fruit off that is just ridiculous lol. That being said, u still don't have to take anything off the table since time after time we see cases of idols and fans hooking up outside the structure lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  6. Rurouni

I believe this is the continuation of that Avex - Aki-P project in creating a theater/drama company (first revealed in Sept last year). Probably not related directly to AKB.

The member and lane for Nagoya Dome national HS (April 29th) has been announced -> http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12268572751.html
    1.Kashiwagi Yuki
    2.Mukaichi Mion
    3.Okada Nana
    4.Oya Shizuka, Kato Rena, Minegishi Minami
    5.Kojima Mako, Shimada Haruka, Yokoyama Yui
    6.Okada Ayaka, Kizaki Yuria, Takahashi Juri
    7.Oshima Ryoka, Shinozaki Ayana, Mogi Shinobu
    8.Omori Miyu, Sasaki Yukari, Muto Tomu
    9.Okawa Rio, Komiyama Haruka, Taniguchi Megu, Fukuoka Seina, Yumoto Ami
    10.Izuta Rina, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nozawa Rena
    11.Kawamoto Saya, Goto Moe, Shimoguchi Hinana, Kobo Satone, Nomura Nao
    12.16th gen (all)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Lane 11 looks interesting. You get to meet all Team K's draft girls at one go.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You sure it's not what Tupac said? /s

9. Rurouni

10. ET920

ET920 Member

11. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ok, we ALL now about your trip, no need to keep spreading it around anymore.

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I was just presenting my views on the discussion on the merits or otherwise of spending money on idols whether it be HS tickets, SSK votes or SR gifts. Anyway I have no further trips planned to Japan for at least the next 12 months so it'll be a long time before you hear anything from me again.

13. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Got to love that Jelly... :lol:

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If I had done a trip like that I'd be excited about it too and talking about it everywhere and you would just have to suck it up!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, that was a bit uncalled for.

@David61 brag all you can and want. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Oh btw im like, living here. Let's see if any heads pop

Lol jk

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    No heads are going to pop, now's a good time to draw a line and move on to better topics. ;)

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's far too reasonable an attitude for this board! :blink:

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Personally I enjoy hearing about people's time in Japan, especially if it's related to AKB, but even if not.

20. Rurouni

N-con related activities. Some members visited school in various area. Will be aired on May 5th, 6:05 ~ 6:43PM JST
    http://www.nhk.or.jp/ncon/pr_info/akb48_ncon_2017.html
    Cast:
    Primary school visit (Fukushima): Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitahara Rie, and Takahashi Juri
    Junior high visit (Hiroshima): Ichikawa Miori and Okada Nana
    College visit (Hokkaido): Komiyama Haruka and Kawamoto Saya

Also I believe they will show the AKB48 version of Negaigoto no Mochigusare in the show.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017