1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Just wanted to let you know that I've finally caught up in terms of social media translations. I was a few weeks behind due to work, but everything should be current now: (not necessarily all in chronological order as I tend to group tweets of a certain theme together)
    http://akanemachurida.tumblr.com/tagged/takayanagi-akane

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Over the Top (Episode 5)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Churi vs. Nao is the 2nd Part of this Episode.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Churi's SKE48 2017 Profile Picture.
    [​IMG]

5. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Churi's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

7. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    her ssk poster:
    takayanagi akane.jpg

8. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    That is what she is going for? I thought it was fashion monster parody haha.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

9. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah. Just that the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her poster was "fashion monster" haha

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Churi was featured in the latest Episode of Over The Top (2nd Part)

11. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Seems like churi is trolling for this sousenkyou. Way different from the last sousenkyou I followed.

I find it good that she's just enjoying the event and have fun. This event just seems too stressful for the girls, especially the younger ones.

Hope she gets a good rank this year.

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Churi's Showroom (17-06-11)

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Ayyy Churi 15th up from 20th. Well done Churi!

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Had a feeling Churi would return to Senbatsu.

17. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Congratulations to Churi for doing it again!

18. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I translated her speech.

I’ve managed to get back into the senbatsu! Thank you very much! [Sees an image of fans at the SKE theatre] Thanks to the fans who are watching from the theatre. That’s right, I was let into the senbatsu the year before last and I unfortunately slipped out of it last year, but this year I’ve been able to come back smoothly by ranking fifteenth. I’ve gotten the opportunity to participate in every sousenkyo since the first one and I’ve been able to stand on the stage like this ever since the second sousenkyo, and if we’re being honest you could probably buy a rather big house in Nagoya if you took all the money everyone’s spent on me over the years. That alone shows me that everyone shares a strong love for me. While I wasn’t able to build a home for those people, I really think that it’d nice if I can become a house for my fans, a place where I always want everyone to come back to.

It’s almost as if those who love and support me are living in my home! I spend way more time with my fans than I do with my own family. I’m very grateful to establish a new bond with my fans resembling that of a family. The house I’ve built houses my fans and family, as well as everyone who supports me, everyone who comes to see me, and those who can’t come to see me. I strongly believe that I’m here because of the support of each and every person.

It’s already been nine years since I’ve joined SKE48, and while I’ve had my share of fears regarding SKE48′s struggles, I think that the present is an opportunity for SKE48 to display its strength, so we’ll show our own strength and tell everyone that SKE48, the group centered in my hometown of Nagoya, is not done yet.

That’s right… I spoke so much about my mom during the year before last’s sousenkyo that she got mad at me, so today I’ll thank my father, my grandfather, my grandmother, and a lot of others! I’m also really happy that I’m able to express my gratitude to a lot of different people due to Noguchi Goro-san’s support, I’ve been working with him for around one year and he came to my help when I was ranked 56th during the preliminaries! I’ll stick my chest out tomorrow and walk forward as Takayanagi Akane. Thank you very much for today!

• Like Like x 1
  19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Congratulation Birdmom!

20. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Ah such a great girl. <3 I've been too busy to watch the actual event yet but I nervously checked the ranking news right after and I've never been more relieved for something that really has nothing to do with my life lol. But in a way it does, because it makes me happy to see her happy. I'm glad I've been able to play a small part in that and I hope she enjoys being in senbatsu again. No more worries or regrets, just have fun!