1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

YouTube already blocking some AKB related showroom stream on Red countries since last year.

2. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

This is the opposite of my experience. On the channel that I follow, the lives are available for up to one day before they become blocked. This channel uploads the streams right away. You could be uploading the videos after they already have the blocked marker associated with it. Rurouni is right, unfortunately Youtube has been blocking AKB content for a while. Perhaps the safe old videos are from before they were officially members. If not, I find it a bit weird that its like that. But a good weird.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  3. ET920

ET920 Member

YouTube Red blocks AKS content indeed, but showroom rips (while copyrighted by AKS) can't be tagged by YouTube unless AKS tags them as "theirs". YouTube won't be hunting AKS content that has not been tagged by AKS as "theirs". They can easily block the content from the main AKS channel, as well as the music with Content ID, but I doubt they are blocking Showroom by themselves, I guess it's more like AKS staff following a channel that uploads SR videos and tagging them as they upload them, which explains why some sites can be safe if they upload faster, while others (like me) get tagged as soon as the video is uploaded (cause I upload those for personal backup only, just because I rip them too).

4. Rurouni

Info on Hiroshima Flower Festival (May 3rd) is up on the official website http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/18
    All the members are scheduled to appear minus Sasshi.

I think the event will only be about members introduction, so no singing planned.
    I believe taking pictures is also not allowed, so we probably have to wait the pictures/videos from news outlet.

The planned event will be around 15 minutes.

edit: I haven't actually read all the participating members name. I just counted how many members are listed and there are 32 members listed. I see Okada Nana listed but not Sashihara Rino.

edit: MAY 3RD! not 15! I see too many 15 mentioned in the article that I ended up writing 15 as the date.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Please delete and no one post more links to other people's facebook accounts. I know it's easy to find but it's not nice.

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    How disappointing. They've the (best (as per jap Wotas)) stage for the event and they will only introduce themselves? At least give us one Aitakatta. They're probably rehearsing this song anyway already [hehe]

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Even if it's just 15min (which I find ridiculous), they can sing their own song.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah, it's the duty of every new group/generation to inflict at least one rendition of Aitakatta on us at their first appearance :lol:

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Super fun collaboration Showroom with Ayumi chan (No.8)!

It seems they were good friends since HKT 4th gen audition where they both didn't make it. And yet now they are both in STU (Senbatsu front line!!) so they became best buddies as well. :D

Ayumi brought some soya sauce flavored popcorn over too lol. They also came up with their new combo name called "Hinaayu".

Part 1 was blurry because her wifi sucks it seems lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

Part 2 was much better

Anyways Hina and Ayumi did a twintail theme with kawaii 2shots

And also Hina chan and her fan club Piyochanzu (Chicksss?) helped Ayumi chan decide her pen light color (Purple and white) and set up her own fan club Ayumin "Ayu citizens" with fish avatars.

Did some Fukuoka vs Yamaguchi dialect battle. Air handshakes battle. Often times Hina chan would be too cute that some of Ayumi chan's fans changed their avatar to chicks looool And Ayumi would feel troubled by that. But at one point Ayumi's fish avatar overwhelmed the chick avatar and Hina chan got jealous XD

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  10. ET920

ET920 Member

Sorry, I didn't know some of the new rules. Been a while since I was last here, probably since I mentioned Maachan's graduation was good riddance.

11. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    It would be fun to at least see them perform Aitakatta. [hehe]

12. Rurouni

Shintani Nonoka and Mineyoshi Arisa were streaming together for a moment and their tension were really high (as in cheerful) :)
    Currently Kadowaki Miyuna, Kuroiwa Yui and Ishida Chiho are streaming together right now.

edit: AriNon (Arisa Nonoka combi) start streaming again in Arisa showroom.

13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    AriNon were very good :lol: and the way they ended up reading my nickname was also very... original :^^;:

14. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Tomorrow is Cuca's 15th birthday so please drop by her stream and wish her a happy birthday if you get the chance!

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    from the profile pics the one that caught my attention the most was Mori Kaho
    does anyone have any videos of her performing?

16. ET920

ET920 Member

From 2:23, audition

17. Rurouni

Yesterday and today Naachan is in Hiroshima. Yesterday probably unrelated to STU48 work, but today it should be about STU48. Takino Yumiko and Torobu Yuri visited her yesterday. Also Sasshi 3hrs ago posted an empty beach picture and tagged it with STU48 so I assume she is also in Hiroshima.
    FYI, both Yumirin and Yuririn are living in Hiroshima.

Yumirin and Yuririn
    170428 Naachan 755 - Yumirin and Yuririn (Custom).jpg

Fuuchan
    170428 Naachan twitter - Fuuchan01 (Custom).jpg

First karaoke showroom by a STU48 member?
    Yano Honoka 170428 showroom

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  18. ET920

ET920 Member

19. ET920

ET920 Member

STU48 avatars killed today, so hopefully everyone got the seven types.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Nope. Still working on my chicken one...