1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

KNS48 - the online AKB48 karaoke group

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by KNS48, Jun 7, 2013.

1. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

@yuko&jurinafan Yes that song is okay :) Just make sure the auditions end on May 3, so you must submit within the next two weeks. Good luck <3

2. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    i decided to change it to this song because when i was recording it, it was the easiest to sing and i like that song :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

What? Netpage? When it is ready?

Something else news?

4. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

@yuko&jurinafan That's a nice song! I'm looking forward hearing your audition :)

@AloNeko The website will be published after the auditions end! We are also about to release 3 new songs, two songs by our understudies and one song by Team S. We hope you will like them!

5. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    i've sent the form via the video comment
    it includes the link to my audition song :)

6. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

@yuko&jurinafan Hi there! I can't seem to open your audition song link. Maybe see if the URL is correct or try uploading your song to box.com or mediafire.com. :)

7. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    how about going to my google+ account - akarinfan25 & going to photos & clicking on the video that says 4:32

8. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

@yuko&jurinafan I can't seem to find a video that says "4:32". Maybe you can upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us in a message?

9. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    that's strange... it works for me :confused:

it's the video that's under the word 'today'

but in-case you still can't see it, here: https://photos.google.com/b/100780820636632119554/

*please tell me if this works :) *

*i would upload it to youtube again, but it'll just get copyright again *

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  10. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

@yuko&jurinafan I can't access that link either unfortunately, it says "Forbidden", I think it's a link only you can watch as the owner of the file. Try uploading it to Google Drive (with your Google/Google+ account) and share the file. It won't get copyrighted there and I'll be able to hear your audition :)

11. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    how's this, then? :) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3UGP4p9uhclYXBhTGF5LWN1MDQ/view?usp=sharing

*i made the amv myself :) *

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  12. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

@yuko&jurinafan It works perfectly. Now your audition is complete!! Thanks for auditioning :)

13. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari

you're welcome ^^

14. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

NEW COVER BY KNS48'S UNDERSTUDIES (KENKYUUSEI)

Sakasazaka

KNS48 Understudy (9): Asami Ayame, Arai Yuna, Kawase Miharu, Tainaka Rina, Tsutsui Mizuki, Hayami Kaname, Maeda Yui, Miyamoto Tsukiko, Yamamoto Ami

★.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.★

Our beloved understudies just released a new song <3 They sang Sakasazaka by Jankenmin and I'm so proud of the results :) These girls joined us in August 2016 but they've improved so much in just a bit under a year! We hope you will continue to support them and the other members of KNS48 from here on now!

★.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.★

- DON'T FORGET WE STILL HAVE AUDITIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS OPEN UNTIL MAY 3, 2017 -

• Like Like x 1
  15. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

KNS48's 5th generation auditions are now closed. We'd like to formally thank all of you who applied this time around, we didn't expect so many of you wanted to try out for the group. We are super greatful for the support!

The auditions might be over, however, the audition process actually isn't. We will now go through all your applications and come to a decision on who will become the next generation of KNS48.

The results will be sent out via Facebook private message or e-mail (to the email adress you stated in your audition) sometime between May 8-9, 2017. We ask you to wait patiently for the results, we are working as fast as we can.

Thank you again. We hope to see you soon! Have a good day <3

/ Producer, Nakajima Mao

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  16. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

Thanks to everyone who auditioned for KNS48 this time around. We have now sent the results to all auditionees on Facebook and by email. We're patiently waiting for our new members to get back to us so they can officially join the group <3

• Like Like x 1
  17. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

We've revamped the first post for the first time since we started this thread, now with a new description of the group and small profiles of all members! Please check it out! Next time we update it, we will add all covers KNS has produced so far, please look out for it <3

[​IMG]

Since it's been a while since we updated this thread, I'm just gonna post our latest covers, we hope you like them :D :D :D

if the video does not show watch the video here[/CENTER]

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh thanks!

19. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

Ugh... I'm so bad at updating this thread but here are our latest covers that haven't been shared here :)

20. Kurasa

Kurasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Really impressive. I wonder how many members are there currently?

• Like Like x 1