Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That I agree. I'm just pointing out that with these measure, we're guaranteed to have another girl topping Tomu in near future, just as Tomu topping Shibata was.

2. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

lol Sato Amina was a fluke. It wasn't that difficult to rank back in those days.

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    She ranked two more times in senbatsu after, granted much lower, but considering her non-push, still amazing.

Just imagine what she could have reached had she been given a lower senbatsu level of push.

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    and if they maintain the senbatsu size as 21 people, she would still be in senbatsu in 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The senbatsu members that were pushed each had a individual image and niche that they could inhabit and exploit, perhaps management felt that Amina would fill a niche that was already taken by a higher senbatsu member already.

6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wasn't she the OG 48 fan (unlike Sasshi who is a fan of idol in general) turned member, until Management decided to have a selective amnesia and thought she was just a bootleg Mayu.

The thing with Amina decline is almost similar with Akimoto Sayaka's decline (lol coincidentally both ranked back to back too two times) which was the lack of management support. Tomu still got 32-nin senbatsu, at least. Amina in her kami 8 state got the booT to next single UG (whom she did not center), and never was seen again until another SSK single. Compared to Akigori who still managed to snatch a management senbatsu after SSK (RIVER), then again Akigori used to be in management radar while Amina was never.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm still feeling bad when someone typed about Amina.:(

If only management give her a small chance, I bet she can maintenance in high rank. Management just betrayed Amina's and fans' hardwork everytime.

Amina is the worst think when we talk about "Management pushed". You can't compare her with someone like Tomu or Aya who still be senbatsu in their own group, when Amina never be senbatsu even in a large one.

At least, I'm still happy for Amina. She was in some popular songs (HebiiRote, Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara), even her song (KondoTacy) is one of the most popular B-side song (even JKT and SNH still perform this song). Last she still active in entertaint industry as VA. I can say she's more successful than many graduated pushed-members.

Note: Oh, this is not Amina's thread. Sorry ... :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah, so let's stop this before there are comments about how it was because of her own fault or because she keep declined in ranks.

She can be the most shining members in my heart even if everybody hates her.
    From Mayuyu Oshi who supposedly was Amina Oshi (if only she was still around at the time I start to be 48 fans)

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Senkko

Senkko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Is anyone interested in making a whatsapp group for discussions and preferably Im thinking that people watching the live can discuss in real time with others in the whatsapp group. Maybe if there are enough people interested, I dont mind setting it up

EDIT: for those interested, could you email me at
    Himekoshiho@gmail.com
    with your details(phone number, anything you want me to take note of)
    (Ill collate the people and hopefully be able to set up the group soon)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Takaruru_Otaku48

Takaruru_Otaku48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    sakimaaai96
    I would be interested in that.

12. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I'm excited to see Sashihara's new portrait. Will they do another SSK exhibit again this year? hehehe

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    S48 has a chat room (button at top) and people used it last year for discussing in real time.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...sousenkyo-16-6-18.14617/page-118#post-1201732

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah, come to the chat, we love fresh victims :banana:

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah... but beware we are a lot more brutal in the chat that in here.
    At least I am. :^^;:

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Even if there is a chat, I would happily join a whatsapp group too! I'm on my phone far more often than on my laptop and my phone is too slow to load stage48

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#48chat You're welcome :)

18. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    ^ error 504 [hehe]

Anyway, you can download an irc client to your phone and then just add stage48 room/channel or whatever is called.

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

If you want to join the Stage chat, the info to input after you get an IRC client is
    server: irc.rizon.net
    channel: #48chat

Also yes it's not as "nice" as this forum :awesome: and sometimes it's lively and other times it's dead, crapshoot what you'll get anytime you log on but go ahead and give it a go if you're interested.

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you both :)