The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Teaser Trailer

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow epic trailer !!! cant wait for Xmas

40 years of Star Wars panel

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So from 2015 to 2020 there's a Star Wars movie every year 3 of which are sequel trilogy & the rest 3 are spin-offs. The first 3 are Christmas mvie because they're released on December while the next 3 are summer movie because they're released on May.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

.... no?

Rogue One premiered in December 2016, a year after The Force Awakens.
    The Han Solo one is the only one to premiere during the summer months (May 2018).

And I really don't know why. It's barely 5 months after The Last Jedi, so we're gonna have a year of lightsabers and blasters everywhere lol
    Although we probably won't see any more Star Wars until Episode IX in December 2019, so it'll all balance out. :^^;:

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

After I'm thinking about Studio48 and Who's Who code. I would made a program in this lobby to know Indonesia more from the music. Children Songs, Folk Songs, National Songs, and Artist Songs. ._. But... Is it look like not too essential to be discussed (thx Google Translate) in Lobby thread ? ._.

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I heard episode IX will be released on midyear too.
    There's also an anthology movie that will be released in 2020. It hasn't been what's the movie about.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I doubt they'll have time for a summer release.
    I think keeping them in Christmas is a smart move. All the merchandising comes out around the same time and it sells better.

I wonder if the Han Solo cast is already in my island. *goes to stalk twitter*

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    People's reaction to The Last Jedi.

After title revealed: people worried Luke Skywalker would die.
    After teaser revealed: people worried Luke would turn into dark side after he said "it's time for the Jedi to end", Even Mark Hamill said it's possible.

I hope I can watch the premier, I must come to cinema I mostly come to watch movies as late as 1 week before The Last Jedi is released. Because it's a highly anticipated Hollywood movies, it can be released in my country on time unlike Japanese movies who are often released late. Your Name was released in my country 4 months late after it was released in Japan, Sword Art Online Ordinal scale released a month late after it was released in Japan.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    [​IMG]

Came back from my Yume no Japan Trip, had many near death experience driving on Japanese roads lol, pulled over by cops, walking past red light districts and the last two days in Akihabara was just like in a dream-like anime experience that I thought I would never have happened in my life. What an adventure, yolo swag. Oh, did I mention the cherry blossoms were absolutely beautiful too in April!

Gunna organize my vlog and write my experience out for those who are interested in traveling to Japan anytime soon.

My journey in point form...details will come later.

Map.jpg

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Meanwhile in entrance gate of a ferry harbor in Indonesia:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

no one misses u but.. hell yeah, happy for you~

hope someday i can do my journey too in japan. i love japan so much that i think i must be a japanese in my past life.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@marioworldakb I would never try to drive in a country were they do it on the left.
    2 years living in the UK and I'm still confused lol

Your trip looks great! Looking forward to reading your blog.

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Try my trip route, it's intense lol

You mean on the right lol

I typed out a bit of my last two days in Akihabara where I happen to found out an idol group on the rise and one of their ace was on the street handing out fliers. I had abosulutely no idea she was an ace when I spoke with her because I thought she was a normal staff or member in the group lol but when she brought me and friends up the theater I was baffled by the fact that she was standing in the center of the stage for the whole performance. And I thought to myself, "Did I just talked with a future Maeda? Err Merr Gerd!" :O

Then the next thing I knew, me and my two other friends decided to spend the whole last two days in Japan in their theater watching their live performances, and one of my friend isn't even interested in idols before but he got hooked too lmao

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/sakura-cinderella.19048/#post-1313438

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Anis sandi win Jakarta election :fp: meanwhile President Jokowi wants to execute the plan of moving capital of Indonesia from Jakarta to Palangkaraya, a city in island of Kalimantan (Borneo).

Why residents of Jakarta... why are you so ungrateful? Ahok is the best governor Jakarta will ever have. And you gave up on him because you're indoctrinated by those radical a*holes. Karl Marx was right, religion is the opium of the people.

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @marioworldakb Nice write-up! I know that there's no end of amazing idol group experiences available in Japan, the problem is finding out about them and you were very lucky to be able to get close to the group. It would be just my luck to take a flyer from a girl in Akiba and simply end up in a maid cafe lol.

However I did have a close-up idol experience with a group called Iketeru Hearts. I was already familiar with them firstly as they're a sister group to Afilia Saga and secondly because their center, Juju, is learning English and attracts foreign fans to her Twitter account where she often tweets in English and asks for replies. Anyway one evening I happened to be quietly shopping in the HMV store in Ikebukero and the next thing I knew the group are standing there right in front of me on a small stage where they performed 7 of their songs live. Unfortunately I couldn't join the 2-shot afterwards as it would have meant pre-ordering their new CD and giving a Japanese address, but even so it was still a very special 'wow' moment and nothing like you could get in any other country.

Anyway, nice to know you had a good trip and I'm particularly looking forward to reading about your visit to Niigata. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Shani Indira Natio, the center of 2017 JKT48 Sousenkyo.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-O1SmLNEhUx3p.jpg

Maybe not as surprising as SNH48's Wu Zhehan who ranked center but didn't rank on next sousenkyo.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Indonesia today:

Official website of a mobile network operator was hacked by anonymous who is actually its costumer who is angry because the operator's data plans are too expensive.

18. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Seriously. -_- I hate his/her message. -_-
    That makes my eyes to be burned to see that. -_-

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I bet the hacker is a vocational school student.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Biggest Reebok screw ups