1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Homma Hinata (Hinatan/HinaHina) 1st Gen

Discussion in 'NGT48 Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Indeed. I'm just against that crazy ritual that 48G fans have to buy bazillions of physical media and throw them away soon after.

2. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Cuteness overload!
    8C93yLz.jpg

Don't they usually do that with the theater edition to get HS tickets and vote for SSK?

3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ I hope they can make a good use of any CD bought for the election after that. ^^
    When I lived in Japan many years ago, I usually bought used CDs when it wasn't a release title, for recycling awareness. There're plenty of stores specializing for that (like BOOK OFF) and these used products are pratically brand new (no scratch). But it seems that these stores are no longer accepting any AKB48's CDs because there're too many people trying to get rid of it (not sure tho).
    Another problem with material junk in Japan are the mangas. They buy it weekly, read it once and throw it away. But I also heard that japaneses built a polder using all that garbage (the environment thanks). ^^
    I watched to the full version of Junjou Yoroshiku and I simply loved it! <3 :inlove:
    Hinatan, you cute! :lol:
    (other girls were cute too)
    :3rd::2nd::1st:

C9TIJ03UwAAYc5N.jpg
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/852526302510829569

5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2018
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2018
  7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yeah, she's the next.

8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Recently Myounichi Yoroshiku is getting completely monopolized by NGT members. I don't know if it's because the members have few phone contacts from other sister groups so they have no choice but to pass the baton among themselves or something else. Can't say I'm unhappy about it, though.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Hinatan has many contacts outside NGT, however she ended up passing to a NGT member. I was surprised Ayakani had Sayaya's contact.
    I know that Mihachan is close to Team 8's Onishi Momoka, but then, there's a risk of the baton be stuck in Team 8 too.

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  11. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Dasu's Team321 <3 said she likes Hinatan too
    Akarin.jpg
    https://twitter.com/lemonlight098/status/853235190772125696
    Yup~
    also kind of spazzing at the fact that Hinatan got it from Katomina :cute: my ship is finally sailing lol
    I saw you mention this in twitter but I didn't know what you meant by Myounichi Yoroshiku [hehe]
    My guess is since NGT48 is a fresh group and the girls are all close, they also want to keep promoting themselves more.
    I thought it sweet that the girls are passing it to each other, because even though some NGT48 girls have non-NGT contacts, other members like Tsugumin might not be a SG's first choice.

[​IMG]
    This is cute!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    That's great while we're NGT fans and for less popular girls, I only said that because the baton was stuck for more than a month only with AKB girls and that sucked. Fortunately it's now being passed through all sister groups.

Sunny love is spreading! <3 :3rd::2nd::1st:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  13. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Just read Rikahime's interview and she said that if she's a princess then her prince would be Hinatan :cute:
    Ofc I already know that RikaHina are bestfriends, but I was oddly triggered by this :inlove:
    Their relationship is goals!

My comment came off as if I'm disagreeing with you, but I was actually agreeing with what you said and adding the reason why I think it's a good idea <3

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Sorry if I sounded a little rude ^^; I got what you mean, and it's possible that Hinatan chose Tsugumin thinking about these girls who could miss this opportunity <3 It was nice that she even called to other members after that, like Ogiyuka, Reinya (she wanted to be chosen, so Hinatan told her to ask Tsugumin for that [hehe]), Gatanee and HKT's Toyonaga Aki.

Rikachan is so dependant on Hinatan. Sometimes it's hard to know who is the older. Rikachan should support Hinatan as well but Hinatan is always so composed, despite being younger. :blush:

From Okada Nana's thread: :inlove:
    [​IMG]

15. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Hinatan sold out 12/19 in NGT48's 1st single HS, and 20/24 in AKB48's 48th single 1st HS resale
    She's also one of the 6 selected NGT48 members in the 100 notable people in the 2017 SSK guide

:banana:

You didn't sound rude at all ^^ I just wanted to clear any misunderstandings lol
    Even though I ship HinaMina, I'm so happy that RikaHina have each other, and I hope that Hinatan is there for Rika with current surge of people trying to hate on her.

16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @Dee No problem. ^^
    I know that Rikachan (and also other members) can always count on Hinatan. I just hope that when Hinatan has any problem, everybody helps her the same way.
    Hinatan's popularity is a real deal!! :3rd::2nd::1st:

Moeka did Junjo Yorishiku steps with Hinatan in the middle of the song Shiroi Shirt at her BD stage. :inlove: <3 <3

jy1.jpg jy2.jpg

17. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

It appears that Hinatan finally declaired that she's aiming for center!
    Lowkey scared we won't get to see her as center since only girls who don't ask for it get it [hehe]

18. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

LMAO I love Moeka :lol:

Did you catch Hinatan's BUBKA gravure?!
    Here's an off shoot
    [​IMG]

19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    [​IMG] OMG, I don't wanna see her in such clothes ... She's beautiful tho. :inlove:

Both are also good dancers! <3

==========

Here's the performance of Junjo Yoroshiku from last KKS stage.

20. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

lol well here's a few scans from BUBKA
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

This makes me happy cause I love Yokochan!! Her dancing is gold :inlove:

Blessssss! The performance is so cool. I hope we get to see it soon in a concert with the stewardess uniforms :cute: