1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    hey guys i don't know what is happen to the tread for the memebers so i gonna ask her .
    you know what is happen to Tang An Qi ? i know she make a lot of progress but she stay in hospital ?
    thank you :) .

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I thought I read that she had gone home, but I can't find a reference.

She has a weibo page (there is a V so I think it is real).
    http://weibo.com/u/3675587802?is_hot=1

She released a partial recording of Jay Chou's "Confession Balloon" (告白气球) in February.
    http://changba.com/s/Yomg8omLa2-atU...bYvjdc5l_taYEmPJ6YAPuMvzcE0F8JKXI&source=sina

She also released a message to fans (I think it is she; it is linked from the weibo page) on April 1. My Chinese isn't good enough to get much more than bits and pieces (she talks about missing the fans and what she is eating, or something like that). One problem for me: when you reload the page, it starts again from where you stopped, and I don't see a slider or start over button.
    https://h5.48.cn/2017appshare/memberLiveShare/index.html?id=58df73ed0cf280fb400a9904

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

1st Special stage "We rush forward" (full):

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Just scrolling through silently, this looks very good! I will check if quality is really related to 1080p.

I've checked also a recording for SII's stage and oh my god, Chen Si... What did happen to you... And I thought that Naachan's case was so really and exclusively bad.

5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I have watched the said 170428 stage and the quality is bad even for Youtube. Is there a source with noticeably better image?

I have watched and... I'm blown away. This is awesome job compared to Japanese stages! Selection of girls breaks my jaw, legs and whatever else. Songs are good, dresses - even better! I would scrap one of unit songs, one of the girls has irritated me for looking... white (yes, I'm racist against my own here) and... that's all I can recall from negative impressions. On the top side, there is even Sakura no Hanabiratachi - I had no idea Chinese did it, I have even read few months ago on Twitter that supposedly Japan-imported songs have been banned (the dispute with AKS...), but there we are.

Calls during introductions are so unique - it's so unusual to see girls saying a short line and then listening to crowd shouting I-don't-know-what-but-cute. Also flower ceremony at the end was unlike Japan. Introductory MC is so really 455-long. Whole stage is anyway.

Now I'm going to say few words about the girls. As I don't know their names, I will identify them by positions in main MC - row and the position in order they were speaking. I'm afraid to know their names, oh LOL, just see the comment at the bottom to understand. I was able to identify their teams for most of them by taking a look at other stages on YT.

1-5 (Team X) SHE JUST DAMN STEAMROLLED ME!!! The whole special stage looks like her showcase... as group oshi. Considering that Chen Si bailed out few years ago and Ju Jingyi is totally asking for being dumped (She doesn't do a lot for the group, she could just leave it for acting and I wouldn't see a difference), this looks like a very legit attempt.

1-4 (Team HII) Holy duck, how did the Chinese manage to find such a gem... I'm now going to be even more butthurt over management flirting with Koreans, she seems so delicate and fragile - and 7 Senses have felt like a warning shot: "we can destroy all your faves without even making them graduate"... Such an attractive girl that it would be painful to see her being wasted.

2-2 (Team NII) After Ayane and Anju have cut theirs, this Mirurun look-alike has probably the best hair any idol currently has. Long, straight, black, decorated with a lone braid, flowing proudly down her chest and finally covering waist... How to call something like this resembling a waterfall - hairfall? A pretty girl, too, what's good: losing such hair from view would be regrettable. She seems considerably older than Miru.

2-1 (? probably other two teams) Feels like Yukirin, really nice and and fun to watch with a ton of cute mimics and moves. And she talks like LOL! Funny voice.

1-3 (Team HII) Emanates such a warming calmness of a leader. Did I say that I'm still talking about very pretty girls?

2-4 (Team X) Sixth girl and I'm not yet done... Happy cookie!

3-3 (?) Last one I'm going to say something about. Cooler than the rest, not presenting herself in as cute and happy way as the girls above, yet an eyecatcher indeed.

I'm done with the praises - yes, praises, as I'm not just saying these are pretty girls. Well, just pretty girls I did not include here, only the awesome ones!

Now the bad part: I don't have even a bit of time to care for Chinese. Sorry girls, but you came at a bad time, when I have to be careful what I'm paying an attention to, as I have something to do - and this needs time. A lot of time and lots of (carefully chosen) Japanese around. Chinese content just doesn't fit there at all. It was good to see you. Farewell.

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One result of their singing AKB songs is that the YT video is blocked in the US, with the usual "This video contains content from AKB48 and AKS Co., Ltd." Since SNH is not blocked on YT, I have to blame their song choice.

7. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ok thank you for the info ;) . now i gonna dissipear :D .

8. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33

Psy and SNH48

Wait there still claiming SNH48 material? WTF
    Thanks for the info

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  9. billjyc1

billjyc1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fengxiaofei
    MV of 《7senses》(dance version)

10. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Love that song

11. billjyc1

billjyc1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fengxiaofei
    7Senses 《Bee With You》(practice room ver.):

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Are practice room versions common? The first one I remember is Genie Chou (Zhuo Wen Xuan - 卓文萱) doing Bu Yao Bu Yao with her back up dancers. (I won't put a link in this thread as it doesn't belong)

13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE BEE WITH YOU! Here's to hoping that means we'll get a music video! I mean, we have to, right? So far, the trend has been to release a dance practice version first and then official music video! I really love this C-Pop/K-Pop fusion they got going on and I can't stop listening to the EP! :cute:

14. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Them SHY48 songs! Ooh! I can't wait! :^O^: I haven't been following them a lot recently, anyone want to educate me on what kind of image they're going with SHY48? I think when BEJ48 first MV came about, I thought to me they were the definition of Bubblegum Pop. I think GNZ48 was definitely a complete 180 from BEJ48.

15. billjyc1

billjyc1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fengxiaofei
    http://www.snh48.com/html/allnews/zixun/2017/0512/2247.html

The 4th Senbatsu Election will be started on June 2nd, and the Concert will be held on July 29th

The seats of Senbatsu will be expanded to 66.
    1st - 16th: Star girls(星光组)
    17th - 32nd: Top girls(高飞组)
    33rd - 48th: Under girls(梦想组)
    49th - 66th: Running girls(奔跑组)

Meanwhile, BEJ48, GNZ48, SHY48 will have Top16 of their own.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  16. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Zhao Jiarui and Niu Congcong in the 2nd row :cute: lmao Next Girls became Under girls O_0

17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Actually...
    The voting period starts on May 19, then a concert will be held on June 2, and the results will be announced on July 29

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I didn't see any English on that page, so maybe it is elsewhere, but I like a more literal translation, according to my dictionary:

"1-16(星光组),17-32(高飞组),33-48(梦想组),49-66(奔跑组)"

Starlight Girls, Soaring (or Flying High) Girls, Dream (or Dreaming) Girls, and Running Girls.

[Yes, 组 is a team or group, but Girls works.]

19. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    So, wait: their upcoming Senbatsu has expanded to 66 and then each Team is going to have Top 16 members? So, does that mean we're going to get more songs in the Senbatsu Single?

20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Wow! that's a lot of songs and teams.:cool: