1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yokoyama Yui - AKB48 netshop 「Tsubasa wa Iranai - Ethnic Pattern Costume」 April 2017 photoset 2:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Hey everyone, the Japanese Yuihan Sousenkyo committee reached out to me to help translate their guide on how to vote: https://yuihan-sentai.localinfo.jp/pages/965617/page_201704231916

Please share with any Yuihan oshis you know to help them learn how to vote. The other translators here are working on other language translations, so stay tuned!

3. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yui, Mako, Sakura, Mion and Katorena at Sousenkyo PR in Okinawa

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yui and Berin voice act for McDonalds anime "Mirai no Watashi" ep 2

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Somehow I feel like it is impossible to vote if you don't have any connections to Japanese people or Japanese phone number/email/credit card/address etc. I have tried buying CDs but they usually cannot be shipped to my country (and I don't have any people I know in Japan that could accept them for me and send them here), I don't have a Japanese credit card or address, I don't have PayPal, I don't have anything it seems :( I wish they would make it easier for non-Japanese AKB48 Fans to vote. I am willing to pay after all, it's just that they're not sending me anything

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

You can try cdjapan website http://www.cdjapan.co.jp

Its ship to my country.
    I usually order any Japan CD there.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Bless you! I just ordered the CD, thank you loads :D

8. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
  9. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Sure! No problem :)

10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    AKB48's 48th Single (Negaigoto no Mochigusare) (Resales 1st Round HS Results)

Team A:
    Yokoyama Yui (18.0/24.0) (▼6.0)

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  14. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Ehh decrease? Actually how their handshake sell is work ? I always lost whenever see kinda this thing especially see the slot sold out or not

15. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    To think that previous sale is like booking/reservation, and resale round is when you actually pay for it or not. I think that how it works
    There will be another two or three resale round? so I guess it's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

I see...Thank you!! @Bisuoshi senpai

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The way they sell AKB48 HS, basically you reserve the right to buy the HS on that 1st rd ~ 7 (or 8?) round and then you pay for it. Some people probably won't pay, thus on the resale round a lot of the slots become available again. From what I see, she is actually doing really great. She is not a monster HS seller and if we look at her previous SSK result, even with selling less HS, her rank is still high, so a lot of her supporter are either a bit richer (understandable, because she is relatively old/mature, thus her fans demographic should be more financially stable and probably don't have time to do HS?). What is good is that like I said before, people are actually more interested in her this year compared to last year. She sold more HS and sold it faster. Last year after the resale for TwI ended, she was 21/24 (also coming from 24/24 after the normal rounds). Starting at 18/24 on the 1st resale round is great for her. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up sold out all of her slots after resale round ended.

18. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

I see... Thank you for the explanation. I barely know the HS progress so I may end up cluless. Again thank you

19. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    No problem @Daisyofc :D glad it helps you somehow

And posting some short clip to pump up - Vote for this yankee girl or else she'll come for you :awesome:

20. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    New post on the JR Bus Ambassador blog: https://www.jrbus-dreamgo.jp/column/02.html

Translation:

Dream Relier finally makes its debut! Impressions from riding the real bus?

I finally got to ride the completed Dream Relier today!
    First of all, I was surprised by the comfortable seats! Even though I had many chances to sit in it during the press conference on March 2, it somehow feels like it has become even more comfortable.

Night buses normally have 3 or 4 seats per row, but this bus's Precious Class (front 4 seats of the bus) are an amazing 2 seats per row! Advance Class (rear 14 seats of the bus) are 3 seats per row, but the space in front and behind the seat is even larger than previous Dream Buses. Furthermore, all the seats have partitions, so I was really surprised at what felt like a private room with a premium aura. You can also comfortably recline, so you can secretly practice dance. It's almost like a single room! (lol)

The Precious Class seats in particular are really soft, enough to toss and turn in it like a bed. The night buses I've ridden were also comfortable, but this is even more amazing! My idea of a bus has totally changed.

Spring is the season of starting new lives. Supporting hardworking students with a student discount!

I heard that JR Bus provides student discounts on the Dream Bus and various other routes. I also rode the Dream Bus while holding the dream and hope of wanting to join AKB, so I think I have something in common with students riding the bus using a student discount, for example to go job hunting.

I think being able to move on a bus while sleeping is an efficient way of transportation, and JR has many routes in addition to the one I rode from Kyoto to Tokyo. It would be a waste to use them only for traveling for job hunting or exams! I hope people will use it to go on vacation, dive in to new experiences, and take on challenges toward their dreams!
    Of course, auditions and job hunting aren't totally the same, so there are many things that can't be said from my experience alone...

What should I do if I am facing my dreams? A message to those facing new challenges

I can't say for sure that my experience in auditions can serve as a message to everyone, but...

At first, after I passed the audition, there was a period of time when I was a trainee, and I had to pass again before I could step onstage. Thus, even though I had passed once, I couldn't be sure that I could really step onstage, so it was a really complicated feeling.
    Hmm, now that I look back again, how did I feel at the time...?

It was definitely very frantic.
    Everyday I frantically worked hard. I was from outside the Tokyo area, so unlike everyone in Tokyo who could quickly return home and practice, I had to think of how I could spend my time traveling on the Dream Bus... Because of that, when it was decided that I could step onstage, I was quite happy, and I realized that everything I had done until then had not been wrong.

What I think is necessary to move toward a dream is to set a target. For example, it can be something small like "I want to eat delicious food" or something big like "I want to become an astronaut". If you start with a dream and a target, I think you can get over difficulties when moving toward them.

In addition, friends and families who share your thoughts and dreams are important. Things like "I was able to work hard because my family has supported me until now" or "I have to try seriously because I can't betray them". If you can think like that, it will definitely become a great source of strength for you!

• Like Like x 2