Album Nogizaka46 3rd (Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume) (17/05/24)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 1, 2017.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nogizaka46's 3rd Album (Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume) (1st Day Sales)
    Day 1:
    263,087 (1st)

• Like Like x 1
  2. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami

if the video does not show watch the video here

For those who missed today's showroom

• Like Like x 1
  3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Sorezore no Isu 1st day 274,873 :(

I think this album was released too soon.. should have waited 1-2 more singles

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

That was 1st week.

216,532 was the 1st Day total for Sorezore no Isu

5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    no 216,532!

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Plus the original songs aren't that great. And too soon after Influencer as well. Also, all the member photo books. I'm getting poor following Nogizaka46!

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Once again, Those are First Week Sales, NOT first day sales.

8. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    So basically, Day 1 of Album 3 has virtually equalled the Week 1 sales of Album 2.

Good job girls! :D <3
    I am excited to hear it all - yes I hold off until it is released.

9. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    For further comparison, 1st album 1st day was 160,117

so 160,117 -> 216,532 -> 263,087
    steadily climbing by roughly 50k each time

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Still, my wallet's empty.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well, if I wasn't interested with the off vocals, I think just by buying the albums I can get the complete Nogizaka discography, that would save a lot of money.

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I had the new stuff on random repeat all day. I am not going to make a ranking because my rankings tend to change everyday for at least half a year, but of course I have an opinion!

Rewind ano Hi
    Very good song! It has a simple yet very effective beat. I am in control of my body most of the time, but when I am listening to this song, my shoulders start moving on their own.
    The subtle electronic touches are nice and the bridge is very very cool.

Skydiving

Very generic piece. Well crafted, but the lack of surprises and depth makes me lose interest very fast.

Ryuusei Discotique

Vocally pleasant, but I am no fan of this music style. It manages to create a certain atmosphere though.

Settei Ondo
    One of the highlights! I like the way the melodies build up and keep me waiting for the amazing chorus. A chorus that makes you feel like all is well in the world again.

Minikui Watashi
    It's hard to put into words how much I love this song. The heavy kick creates a solid yet punchy drive, all these synth melodies are brilliantly intertwining, creating a sense of both urgency and hope, and the subtle addition of classic guitar melodies alone are enough to call this a masterpiece.
    But then the vocals...otherworldly perfection! Only time will tell, and I am currently in mecha-bias hype mode, but this song just might replace Sakanatachi as my all time favorite Nogi-song.

Omoide First

I remember I wasn't really exciting on the first listen, but this song grew on me quickly. I am a sucker for this kind of happy melodies and even happier vocals. I like the moment when you think the song is over, but it isn't.
    So yeah, 3rd gen can pull this kind of song easily. I am curious how they would do a more gloomy song though.

Katai Kara no You ni Dakishimetai
    Interesting song, this one. I kept asking myself if I like Asuka's voice for this. It feels as if she is straining some of the parts, but maybe that is just what this song needs.
    It does add a very fitting fragility and an extra emotional layer to the song. The more I listen to it, the more I believe the song wouldn't be the same without her voice.

Mangetsu ga Kieta
    Trainwreck. I can live with the autotuning, but all those instrumental layers are really suffocating. The bridge is alright though, strange enough.

Kimi ga Aoi de Kureta
    Another generic piece. Not necessarily bad, but not very memorable.

Watabokori
    Snoozefest. Sorry, not my kind of style.

Boukyaku to Bigaku
    Vocalsorcery! This song does everything right. The instrumentals are very creative and dynamic. Never a dull moment. And the vocals are so vivid!

Gomen ne, Smoothie
    One might wonder if a song can be too happy. Truth is, this song is catchy as **** and I appreciate the video game bonus stage feel the instrumentals have. So, yeah, like!

Long story short, I do not like every song (I never do), but overall I am very satisfied. Minikui Watashi, Boukyaku to Bigaku and Settei Ondo ... the existence of these songs make me so happy right now.

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    So the new songs are pretty bad...I was kind of shocked. I liked literally one song and I barely remember which one it was? Pretty sure it was Boukyaku to Bigaku

Kind of a shame tbh lol

15. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Even so,

their album sales are pretty weak. When AKB at their peak, their album sales were somewhere around their single sales.

They should have sold at least 500K on their first day. 600K first week. 700-800K total.

16. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    AKB studio album cost 2000 yen, this cost 2700 yen, becuz Sony.
    And I think it will take a best album before Sony finally let Nogi do 2 shots :hmm:

And speaking of best album, everyone should be prepared for split double full-priced release, which is what Sony always do for any of their artists that is at least semi-popular.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Skydiving
    I like the anticipation you get when listening to the verse as it rolls into the chorus. This is Nogizaka46 style.

Kimi ga Aoi de Kureta
    Disappointing. I feel let down by the song given to the Unders. It feels like the third song on the regular edition of their single.

Omoide First
    Another let down, but nothing can be Sanbanme.

Settei Ondo
    Love it. I like to imagine a music video for this similar to Keyaki's W-Keyakizaka. I want to know who sings each and every lyric. I wonder if they mix generations? This is Nogizaka46; their voices.

Rewind Ano Hi
    My favorite. I don't think they'll ever give Nishino a bad unit song; she usually gets really good ones. Totally dig the production. Captain and Wakatsuki seem to take a back seat, but they add some flavor to the mix.

Gomen ne, Smoothie
    I also thought Marika never got a bad unit song. I was wrong. I do like that Himetan's back. This isn't a favorite.

Minikui Watashi
    Yes. I love the members (Misa-senpai, Maichun, Yuttan) singing this. It's absolutely great that they each could sing on a unit song let alone these three by themselves. I also really like the song.

Katai Kara no You ni Dakishimetai
    At first listen, I was skeptical of Asuka's solo. After a few listens, I am not so much. I still think it's stretching her range, but she handles it. That being said, it reminds me of Nishino's solo songs. Asuka. Next center?

Mangetsu ga Kieta
    This is the strangest of all Nogizaka songs. I think it's a complete misstep. Yet, it's so bad it's good. I guess I have to stick up for my oshimen. I wish to see an MV for this one. That bridge is strange, too. It's a very short Nogi song. The shortest on the album.

Watabokori
    This is a song by the band Hori fronted in her 17th single kojin PV. Hori star!

Ryuusei Discotique
    So in love with Maiyan's voice in this. More of her like this, please. Ringo holds her own and doesn't wreck the song. It is such a pleasant tune as well.

Boukyaku to Bigaku
    I think the bad singer Manatsu is a character she plays. I don't think she sounds too bad in any of her songs the last few Nogi releases including this song. I can't get over Kazumin as the other member in this song. I can't imagine a Manatsu x Kazumin pairing and yet here it is.
    I'm always glad for more Nogizaka goodness.

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yutantan and Naachan last night on ANN

Pre

Main Broadcast (Maichun, Johnson, Chiichan and Maya appear later)

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Anyone know if they are going to perform any of the song live as a promotion? Last time I think they perform Kikkake a lot. I'm hoping they can perform Settei Ondo, it's a really nice song and with exactly 46 members it will be awesome.

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    5th round handshake just opened. Tokyo almost everything sold out. Nagoya seems quite some slots left except for the very popular ones , maybe due to it being a festival in Kyoto and many ppl would be in Kyoto. the Kyoto hs is somewhat in between, with the popular members selling out, but still slots left for the others. probably someone will come up with the official results
    anyway, should wrap up my application for Nagoya and Tokyo by this round hopefully, fingers crossed .