1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takino Yumiko (Yumirin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    woops, it's (weekly) Shukan "Shonen Magazine" hahaha

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

What happened was she researched about her captain and it made her like Naachan. Whether she actually liked her or simply because Naachan is the captain, I don't know. But if she was focused on trying to find out about 1 person and that person is good, it wouldn't be weird if she ended up liking that person. I doubt if the captain is Izurina she would like her as much as she likes Naachan. Maybe if it is someone like Yukirin, or Miion, etc, but definitely not Izurina.

3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Is even Izurina captain material in the first place :O

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It isn't that Izurina is captain material, but she has enough experience (10th gen!) to be a captain. Between Abema, Annin, Renacchi, Fujita Nana, and Izurina (10th gen members), I think Izurina is the most capable of being a captain.

5. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Sorry for my ignorance, what is DD?

Whether Yumirin actually liked Naachan or not, her fangirling over Naachan really working in her favor, at least in my case. Its got my attention first and now, I am really become a fan of her voice, beautiful smile and her Kiki cosplay.

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

DD is when you like everyone in the group.

To be honest, Yumirin fangirling about Naachan seems a little suspicious. I feel like she said she is a DD because she doesn't know much about the group yet. However, now that she does, she probably like Naachan AND also want to get on good terms with her. Don't forget, being good friends or close with rising members have only pros. Considering that Naachan is the captain too, yeah...A lot of benefits

I don't know why but I keep having a bad feeling about Yumirin. I still can't get what someone said out of my head that Yumirin is not as "simple" as she looks.

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Dare demo Daisuki
    誰でも大好き
    Love anyone

8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    afaik, 70 days ago it was already known she was to become an STU captain (despite some hesitation from her side; but at least a kennin). If she said Naachan 70 days ago then I imagine the argument would be: "She doesn't know anything and just chooses the famous future captain/co-member! So fake!"

Also, Naachan was chosen because she's a well-liked leader type with strong personality. After having a chance to meet her and talk with her (chance which she didn't have with other members she liked as a DD) Yumirin could like her a lot - it's happened to dozens of other members already. It could be a ploy - wasn't there a discussion the other day about how "genuine" you should as an idol be? Cunningly liking someone seems pretty harmless to me anyway. I have both N and Y in "whatever" category but it doesn't seem very fair to me, all the more so coming from a fan of Y's competition;)

Personally my 48G history is full of liking people/groups long time after they were established or I noticed them - so for my part no problem with that. I still don't have an oshi 6 months in as a Team 8 fan and it possibly took even longer with SKE. Personal contact makes such choice all much easier ofc.

9. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Thanks for DD abbreviation. I know the phrase "Dare demo Daisuki" , but got confused with short form.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  11. ET920

ET920 Member

Nothing wrong in wanting to befriend the team captain, after all she's probably going to be absent quite a lot and a subcaptain will be needed pretty soon :^O^: But, except for Sayanee (and this could be discussed) the ace cannot be captain.

Just mentioning she went from DD to captain-oshi, I mean, Naachan-oshi, and could have as well gone Izurina oshi had she moved to Setouchi instead of Thailand.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Damn...Yumirin is actually the Monkey D Luffy of this group :eek:

Behind that pretty face and cute giggles along with the carefree personality hides a very strong/ competitive mind.

Felt that center aura when she made this strong comment...gave me some chills

54:38~
    I don't plan on giving away my center position, but rather I hope it gets stolen from me. I won't give it away that easily.

Looks like gunna be a famous quote for a long time...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Then the next minute when someone asked if it was Naachan who were to steal that center...
    "Well...in that case please go ahead and take it but please steal my heart as well"
    She became a fangirl again :whistle:

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I love her:worthy:

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    These pages!
    0062kotHgy1ffxx7bvmc7j31jk27bnpd.jpg 0062kotHgy1ffxx7huxhoj31jk27hqv5.jpg 0062kotHgy1ffxx7mob6oj31jk273kjl.jpg 0062kotHgy1ffxx7s1hfpj31jk26ve81.jpg 0062kotHgy1ffxx7xjmatj31jk27ce81.jpg 0062kotHgy1ffxx8340q4j31jk27anpd.jpg

16. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
  17. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Wow, thanks! very beautiful shots, even when she's still awkward in front of camera. Imagine how it will turn out if she's comfortable :cute:

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Literally little to no make-up :)

19. ET920

ET920 Member

The first pic really looks like Yui, kind of surprised me. The second turned me off, her head is way too small compared to her body.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    BOMB and Bubka July Edition as well

a91b23ae-s.jpg b3fd110c.jpg